Sign in to follow this  
Cam Lucas

English Premier League Ratings Discussion

Thought I'd make a new thread that will last indefinately as the dates no longer matter anymore with the flowing review system. This thread accurately depicts an ongoing discussion and predictions are pointless now as there isnt a blanket league process.

P.s someone should make identicalish threads for bbva, bundesliga and stuff so they can be permanent, I would but I feel weird doing it as the only league I'm anywhere near expert level on is England's top flight.

Re: English Premier League Ratings Discussion

Well in that case, can you tell me which of these Arsenal players are definately worth keeping?

James Shea

Damian Martinez

Jernade Meade

Ignasi Miquel

Daniel Boateng

Sead Hajrovic

Nicholas Yennaris

Conor Henderson

Thomas Eisfeld

Serge Gnabry

Benik Afobe

Philip Roberts

Chuks Aneke

Samuel Galindo

Wellington Silva

Emmanuel Frimpong

Quite the list I know, blame Arsenal's youth policy :P

Thanks in advance!

Well in that case' date=' can you tell me which of these Arsenal players are definately worth keeping?

James Shea

[b']Damian Martinez[/b]

Jernade Meade

Ignasi Miquel

Daniel Boateng

Sead Hajrovic

Nicholas Yennaris

Conor Henderson

Thomas Eisfeld

Serge Gnabry

Benik Afobe

Philip Roberts

Chuks Aneke

Samuel Galindo

Wellington Silva

Emmanuel Frimpong

Thanks in advance!

keep those in bold if is a competitive setup , if not keep just Thomas Eisfeld ,Serge Gnabry ,Ignasi Miquel and Chuks Aneke

Well in that case' date=' can you tell me which of these Arsenal players are definately worth keeping?

James Shea

Damian Martinez

Jernade Meade

Ignasi Miquel

Daniel Boateng

Sead Hajrovic

Nicholas Yennaris

Conor Henderson

Thomas Eisfeld

Serge Gnabry

Benik Afobe

Philip Roberts

Chuks Aneke

Samuel Galindo

Wellington Silva

Emmanuel Frimpong

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Most of them have been released. http://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/what-next-for-the-academy-after-meade-heads-list-of-15-departures/

I would say keep Eisfeld, Gnabry, Nico, Aneke, Ignasi and Damian. Though none will get too much game time as of now. Of course if you need to free up wages you should let them all go and re-sign whoever gets any appearances

Anyone think Szczesny deserves a +1. Wait hear me out!

He's the lowest rated goalkeeper in the top 7 of the premier league.

Rated:

• 1 lower rated than Evertons Howard, when did Everton (10 points below) last finish above Arsenal?!
  • 1 higher than 8th placed West Broms Foster - who finished 24 points below Arsenal.

Yes he got dropped for a few games but he still played 33 games for a team that had the best away defensive record and finished top 4 again, despite selling their best players.

James Shea

Damian Martinez

Jernade Meade

Ignasi Miquel

Daniel Boateng

Sead Hajrovic

Nicholas Yennaris

Conor Henderson

Thomas Eisfeld

Serge Gnabry

Benik Afobe

Philip Roberts

Chuks Aneke

Samuel Galindo

Wellington Silva

Emmanuel Frimpong

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Most just got the boot, keep gnabry, eisfeld and miquel they are the ones who may get a shot at the first team again. People write off frimpong too, but of not at arsenal I think he will succeed somewhere.

I think I killed the thread with Szczesney!!

On another note what do people think about Javi Garcia of Man City? 35 games this season - a likely +1 candidate?

Garcia lots of minutes, but no meaningful contributions, so I'd say stay. As an arsenal fan I am fond of shezza, and sure on league standing etc Mayne a 90 is in order, but he just doesn't deserve it yet. He plays a full season and does a quality job je will get 90 no problems.

Alright, let's help this thread grow :P

Any of this guys rising or dropping in the next 6 months or so?

RAMSEY, Aaron

JENKINSON, Carl

GALINDO, Samuel

LOWTON, Matthew

BERTRAND, Ryan

RAMIRES, Santos

CARROLL, Andy

ŠKRTEL, Martin

KELLY, Martin

AGÜERO, Sergio

JONES, Phil

RAFAEL, Da Silva

DE GEA, David

HUDDLESTONE, Tom

Alright' date=' let's help this thread grow :P

Any of this guys rising or dropping in the next 6 months or so?

RAMSEY, Aaron +1

JENKINSON, Carl stay

GALINDO, Samuel stay

LOWTON, Matthew +1

BERTRAND, Ryan stay

RAMIRES, Santos stay/+1

CARROLL, Andy stay

ŠKRTEL, Martin stay

KELLY, Martin stay

AGÜERO, Sergio stay

JONES, Phil 90 (i cannot remember If he rose to 90 or not lol)

RAFAEL, Da Silva ( stay/+1

DE GEA, David stay/+1

HUDDLESTONE, Tom stay/ really slim +1 [/quote']

My opinions in quote

Re: Riferimento: English Premier League Ratings Discussion

Hi' date='some of these players can rise?

CAHILL, Gary

LUKAKU, Romelu

MATA, Juan

IVANOVIC, Branislav

RAMIRES, Santos

ENRIQUE, José

SCHNEIDERLIN, Morgan[/quote']

Cahill has an outside chance at a +1 but he won't get it, luiz and ivanovic have relegated him to bit part player atm.

I think lukaku got his 89 already, and so won't move until we see what happens next season with him, amazing talent though

Mata should get a +1 now

Ivanovic I think deserved +1 too, a real rock in the Chelsea def, he and luiz at cb really turned em around.

Ramires overdue a +1 50/50 but in think deserves it

Enrique stay, nothing specialschneoderlin should rise, underrated player, most interceptions in the league and a very hard worker.

Re: Riferimento: English Premier League Ratings Discussion

Hi' date='some of these players can rise?

CAHILL, Gary

LUKAKU, Romelu

MATA, Juan

IVANOVIC, Branislav

RAMIRES, Santos

ENRIQUE, José

SCHNEIDERLIN, Morgan[/quote']

Cahill should get a +1, he's been a regular when fit this season.

Lukaku has had a very good season, probably won't get another rise just yet though.

Mata should get a +1, he shouldn't be rated below Silva and has been by far and away the best playmaker in the prem this season.

Honestly, Ivanovic should... drop. He won't because of the last minute goal and the fact that people who don't watch Chelsea matches seem to incorrectly think he's the best thing since sliced bread... but he hasn't been a regular and when everyone is fit, he isn't in Chelsea's best X1.

Ramires, he probably deserved it, it's 50/50 whether he gets it though.

Tbh though, I wouldn't really trust the rating changes. Torres was playing really well and scoring regularly yet he dropped to 91 :confused:. Him dropping to 91 now, would be justified, but to drop him at the start of February when he'd been playing very well was an awful decision.

Ivanovic should drop, he hasn't played very well all season and has made lots of mistakes. But he won't...

If you want a CB, buy/keep Luiz, he's been Chelsea's best CB this season by a long way. He should definitely rise as should Azpilicueta so either keep hold of him/buy him if need be.

Szczesney would be 90 without injuries.

I watch Man City a lot and can't remember anyone ever giving the ball to Javi Garcia. They should loan him out to League One for a while. I'd say drop to 88.

I watch Man City a lot and can't remember anyone ever giving the ball to Javi Garcia. They should loan him out to League One for a while. I'd say drop to 88.

LOL, man city is a burial ground for players!!! Javi Garcia its a good player, perhaps they should watched him a couple of times before they bought him, just to see what kind of player they were buying and not thinking he could be a the players he's not.

He could be a started in a better team, yes, because Man City isn't better than a mid table team with lots of money, and even that seems to be in short these days, but like many others he went ahead of himself and went for the money. And then we have to see people saying that he should loan him to League One, AHAHA.

He's a solid 89, and could've been a 90 if he stayed at Benfica, but if he stays at that cemetery he will drop for sure.

Oh my glory' date=' what planet are you from mate?

:eek::confused:

Garcia is an amazing player, and if anything will rise to 90. League one please he is better than most of the players at that fake team :eek:[/color']

Adebayor drop I presume?

yeah -1 likely

jordan rhodes worth keeping? any link with a top team?

absolutley, i have him in a team, he and charlie austin are both players that get the job done in the championship but wont have gigantic price tags, they would both do well in EPL.