Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Automotive Thread

Re: Automotive Thread

i am the worst driver in all games... when i drive off a cliff in world of tanks' date=' you would know how i drive a car in the city....[/quote']

lol..well I am not much better :o but much better doing this

y46nZeg_8I8

until it got way too expensive

Many will disagree and it is meant to be an awful ride but I just think this car is a thing of beauty.

Lancia-Delta_Integrale_1992_1600x1200_wallpaper_03.jpg

This is a 1992 Lancia Delta Integrale, first produced in 1979 and is famed for it's dominance in The World Rally Championships in the late 80s and early 90s. I have seen it in red completely renovated selling at around £15k though I really doubt I could justify buying this and telling the missus it is the perfect family car.

Many will disagree and it is meant to be an awful ride but I just think this car is a thing of beauty.

This is a 1992 Lancia Delta Integrale' date=' first produced in 1979 and is famed for it's dominance in The World Rally Championships in the late 80s and early 90s. I have seen it in red completely renovated selling at around £15k though I really doubt I could justify buying this and telling the missus it is the perfect family car.[/font']

Well I suppose if you put in air suspension and use the old trick of buying it as a present for her you may get away with it.

Unfortunately it did not make it closer to the equator although the Toyota KE70 did..

This is a 1992 Lancia Delta Integrale' date=' first produced in 1979 and is famed for it's dominance in The World Rally Championships in the late 80s and early 90s. I have seen it in red completely renovated selling at around £15k though I really doubt I could justify buying this and telling the missus it is the perfect family car.[/font']

I admire that car, for it's beauty but also that it's a all wheel drive hatch back which isn't something you see often. Althought it's a very expensive car, here in Australia they go for around $60k but that is the Evoluzione, the standard Integrale I saw one for $25k.

What's do you all think of this Aussie car, HSV Gen-F GTS? Powered by a 430kw 6.2ltr supercharged V8 engine!

2013-HSV-frontW.jpg

How come only 1500E? Does it have 1' date='000,000 kilometres? Here in Australia they cost 25000AUD :([/quote']

It has 250k l think and it's first registration dates 1998. Need to ask my father about the price but last l heard was 1500E...

What is the new mark 7 GTI like as it is not yet out for sale here in the US until next year and I want to know should I wait (get a short term lease or a short term banger), or take a mark 6 GTI instead.