Club Finances - new view and charts....

Re: Riferimento: Re: Club Finances - new view and charts....

:eek:

Thanks Hyina

Last match I lost 700k. Adding the sponsor I would have halved this loss. In Italy we said "so' cazzi amari". I Think mean in english "big fail for my finance"' date=' politically :D

Now, SM, how do you think to fix this damage, and I don't wanna see how much money I lost in the past games[/quote']

Hyh, and when we gonna recieve that money :) up to half a milion loss per week(at least for me) isn't good at all :)

Hyh' date=' and when we gonna recieve that money :) up to half a milion loss per week(at least for me) isn't good at all :)[/quote']

Um... I'm not a Mod or a Dev, I'm just a normal forumer. Better PM one of the Devs who is in charge of running the game and fixing problems :)

Re: Club Finances - new view and charts....

Typical SM style of thinking where they 'remove' useful tools and assume their users are going to be better off with it! Just like the deletion of the visible balance on the top menu bar (something they reverted), now they remove the 'by turn' finances and say that a 'by week' view is better! Why the he!! don't you offer both then!!!????? A tab for 'per turn' and a tab for 'per week'. What's the harm or cost of giving your users more options!! Why do you always assume that you only are the ones with 'brains' and 'ideas' and 'force' your users in a certain direction!! Especially when you take away something that was available!!!

Recent changes to SM mostly make sense, and I mostly agree with them (layout/contracts/finances). What drives me crazy is the tendency at SM to willingly 'remove' options in the name of 'improvement'. This is simply wrong. Improve the game by building on the existing features/options/tools but don't take away something that might be helpful even for just a portion of your users. Especially that it doesn't cost you anything!!!!

Um... I'm not a Mod or a Dev' date=' I'm just a normal forumer. Better PM one of the Devs who is in charge of running the game and fixing problems :)[/quote']

I didn't mean you to do it :) But i'm sure Devs and Mods are reading the threads just like us and I believe it's not so hard to implement in the code another +variable to the final ammount of the week :)

I've been tracking my finances of my club - a team of which i'd been running in profit every season since taking over. It would generally be up one turn and then down the next. Now i'm losing 500-900k per week. I'm not finding it realistic at all. I'll stick with it for a while and i'll review later in the season. Very frustrating.

I don't see the improvement or need for an improvement, the finance table is hardly difficult to understand.

it doesn't surprise me that there is a bug/problem in this section though.

I have been in 3 finals in the last 7 months and after every one of them I wasn't given the full amount I earnt from the final.

the first time I was lucky enough to be able to prove it as I had recently bought a player , which I couldn't of done if I was in debt but I had to point this out as my first reply to the bug was' the figures are correct' which they weren't.

the second time they didn't want to know and I now realise it's pointless to send a bug ticket unless you can prove it, as they don't want to look past the current finances page.

on top of that, 2 weeks ago I got prize money but it wasn't added to the total figure.

I don't see myself spending anymore money on SM, especially as they have taken away my only form of paying, by mobile phone.

I can't remember the last time I actually received prize money. It shows in the accounts but then the club's starting balance is reduced effectively cancelling it.

I've submitted 4 or 5 bug reports (with full details/proof) but they're always dismissed with the usual and almost unique brand of contempt SM has for its paying customers...

For me my enjoyment came from taking a small club up thro the divisions! Sm have just made that nigh on impossible with the new finances package! Even my two bug tickets were met with contempt! Why try and fix something that was not broken? Everybody could track there matchday money and balance the wages accordingly but now its twice as hard and just as confusing! Nice one SM! I for one wont be renewing my gold membership which is due in two weeks.. :mad:

Im tired of this too, i will now only focus on my favourite team, leaving the other 6 out to dry in slow financial death and will not renew my membership. SM after the concerns fiasco i thought you learned a lesson, keeping our players is important to us!! And here we go again! I have reached my limit with you, between soccerwiki rating system, concerns, new finances, unrealistic transfer market, cheating (you've actually made it near to impossible to report cheaters) and your complete lack of regard for your customers and their opinions, seriously, SM seems like its run by a bunch of kids with a bad attitude. I've dedicated 5 years to my teams and now its all gone to waste, having to sell my favourite players which i've work so hard to create funds for. Well i will not take part in this, i will just let my teams go bankrupt.

This used to be a fun game, now its just playing catch with your bills. Sorry but i already have headaches with one of those games, called life.

It isn't harder to track your finances now. I get SM's point that now one can see all their income and expenditure on a weekly basis keeping in mind that usually you have a home and away game every week.

They should have kept a Turn based tab too.

Also, in your loaned out column the total wages are shown. There should be an option for so that you are shown net wages (I know they are half of what is shown but will be nice to show what is being spent)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the current policy, it is impossible to maintain an original team in its original state, and also to maintain.

The revenues no longer cover the expenses the stadium maintenance costs amount to more than half of the revenues from access revenues, we are not talking about additional players, or a single transfer performed by the club.

Current income 1,159,000 gain on a home, 457,000 at an away game, an ordinary, original Porto team, I come every week to short, 'm Always in the top 3 in the div.1, start 5nd season,players only the orginial porto players are bought and sold who leaves the club in real life, 2.1 million received and are still having, in the negative, nevertheless no others transfer are done properly engaged SM .... sorry a game should mean fun and not an everyday routine, even if it is now impossible to coach, an original team,whit all there orginal players, Imust now to go to invest allthough must first sell and then buy back any others growers players, to cover my expenses ,though it is still an original team, sorry it goes too far, it does not have to.

Other teams are all in the negative, but enough players to sell and buy back, only one problem, nobody buys only the unmanagend teams, profit is very limited, or you even lost on those players, even these worlds I will guit, my everyday work is more than a struggle to once again enter ... in a game...what it is and remains a game that now has nothing more to offer additional to your life,a lille fun ,briefly a distraction from the day daily life it is a struggle here ,no more a game where fun is on the frist place, but that fun has made place for a tough world now, the outside world is more than bad enough, it is not necessary for this line also involve in this game. Since 6 months / 1 year is still gone downhill whit SM.

Sorry the bucket is overflowing for many of Us. the older players, the player who have the money to spend, the player who work,and even the younger, the school goers, the most disadvantaged people, I think everybody will think so, everyone is equal to me.

Adios, good-bye gold member is over, once the days off, it is goodbye for Always, it is goodbye to buy a world, no more credits,no more gift to others ..for once and Always..I do not even take the time or the effort to save 1 club, or all my clubs,to many peoble leave the world, way?..know why, and I believe we will follow. No managers, no fun, no world, those who come, the come and go.Have see nothing else.

Many thanks SM, you have finally done it to suddenly a phatic play to the Philippines (would love to use another word, but know that it certainly is deleted)...to help.

Only an actual action of members, can bring results, but that will ultimately nothing to deliver also, why do all that trouble by doing this, there are and the will not listened to their members, only when the money tap runs close, but with more than 7 billion people .... we are all three feet underground.

I don't talk or write no more about it, you put you drop, as it is, or leave the game. Fortunately, there are other possibilities , 1001.... lol enjoy and remained some fun. Goodbye.

Could you please give us a choice between weekly & turn based finance sheets?

This would help the overall running of finances' date=' an would help managers to know exactly where they stand on budget :)[/quote']

I have a better idea, SM should just remove it.

It's feels like this is a ploy to show people how much money they are going to keep on losing week in, week out, via a multi coloured pie chart or line graph.

The reason why SM prefers to update the finances weekly instead of each turn, is quite simple. SM want to highlight how much your club is losing money, until you decide to leave your little club and reserve a elite club within a new setup.

I have a better idea' date=' SM should just remove it.

It's feels like this is a ploy to show people how much money they are going to keep on losing week in, week out, via a multi coloured pie chart or line graph.

The reason why SM prefers to update the finances weekly instead of each turn, is quite simple. SM want to highlight how much your club is losing money, until you decide to leave your little club and reserve a elite club within a new setup.[/quote']

What makes you think the 'elite' clubs don't lose money?

What makes you think the 'elite' clubs don't lose money?

In general smaller clubs that can play in the same division as elite clubs don't have the benefit of the massive income which the elite clubs generation via ticket recipts, sponsorship every home game etc.

So with SM changing the rules for which p/e are done as well as the chairman offering new player contracts anytime he likes, it makes it even harder for smaller clubs to complete. SM want cash to be king within the game and for smaller clubs to "know their place". The days of someone taking a division 3 all the way to the top have long gone now, as the changes seem to punish people in-charge of smaller clubs who already work on tight budgets, to sell players so they can balance the book. Something elite clubs don't have a problem with financially.

Of course an Elite club could lose money, depends how the manager uses the team and if they just use to hog all the star/youth players.

figures from 2 teams home game income from in a Eng championship setup both in Div 1

Arsenal

Gate Receipts £2,460,342

TV Revenue £814,426

Sponsor £697,628

Total 3.92m

Sheffield Wed

Gate Receipts £657,841

TV Revenue £814,426

Sponsor £246,690

Total 1.71m

• 1 month later...