Sign in to follow this  
THMA

Walker/Raphael & Leno/Ter Stegen

I have both Bernd Leno and Marc-André Ter Stegen loaned out at the moment, and I have both Kyle Walker and Da Silva Raphael in my squad.

If I were to try and trim the squad, who would make the better out of the two for both positions?

Edit: I should probably say, all of these are back-up players at the moment.

Re: Walker/Raphael & Leno/Ter Stegen

As RB, keep Kyle Walker.

Impressive RB with much more potential than Raphael Da Silva (a decent player which rating was bumped because of club factor). Walker has good chances of growth with his actual club, and he is likely to move to a big club soon.

About the GKs:

Both are talented... This being said keep TerStegen, he is wanted by many big clubs and barcelona seems interested in getting him as Valdes replacement.

As RB' date=' keep Kyle Walker.

Impressive RB with much more potential than Raphael Da Silva (a decent player which rating was bumped because of club factor). Walker has good chances of growth with his actual club, and he is likely to move to a big club soon.

About the GKs:

Both are talented... This being said keep TerStegen, he is wanted by many big clubs and barcelona seems interested in getting him as Valdes replacement.[/quote']

Oh god...Walker>Rafael....

Walker is nothing more then average.....Rafael is top class.Future best RB in the world

Worth keeping all of them if I can stretch my wage budget?

Sell Walker anyway, you can probably get a good deal for him since he's a young RB. Same goes for Leno sell him too as you can get a good deal for him. Rafael > Walker and Ter Stegen > Leno and all 4 of them are reserves so maybe use Leno + Walker to get someone who can start.