FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Discussion Thread

Cant you guys just wish well for the guy? He has more talent than Pato and Robinho together.. just need to improve on some things just like any young player.. please dont be that kind of haters :P

no he don't have it. Can he do what Pato did in Club World Cup 2006? What he did at Milan in starting 2 seasons. Milan had Ronaldo, Beckham, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Pirlo still the top scorer at that time was Pato who was still 19 at that time. But he went through the worst nightmare of football. Thats a luck.

Neymar is different. He plays a game which is injury prone but he has capability to be a great winger. But predicting future is just wasting your own time. Still it is clear that if Neymar will play without injuries, he'll be a great one. But he isn't equal to greats amo.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Discussion Thread Statistics Nº of participants : 39 Nº of predictions for a team to progress: Group A Brazil: 38/39 Italy: 26/39 Mexico: 7/39 Japa

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Predictions Thread Yeah I come on the thread early hours this morning to put my predictions down, it was closed, .CFC then agreed to open it for a bit. What

I am Brazilian and I am proud to see a young that I doubted shine that way, though doubting, always rooted for him. Just do not like your way.

Congratulations Neymar, for me he is one of the best players and proved for all, only the blind did not seen.

Marveled at Oscar and Lucas? Expect to see Neymar, who plays more than both together. ;)

Cant you guys just wish well for the guy? He has more talent than Pato and Robinho together.. just need to improve on some things just like any young player.. please dont be that kind of haters :P

I just don't like a whiny little tantrum turner who gets his way in the end. I don't like to see managers sacked because of a pillock. And I don't like the look of him. He is one ugly person. Other than that, he is a great footballer. :D