FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Discussion Thread Statistics Nº of participants : 39 Nº of predictions for a team to progress: Group A Brazil: 38/39 Italy: 26/39 Mexico: 7/39 Japa

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Predictions Thread Yeah I come on the thread early hours this morning to put my predictions down, it was closed, .CFC then agreed to open it for a bit. What

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Discussio

I want 2-1 too.. but im afraid spain scored 2 goals too soon.. there are 1 or 2 more coming on the 2nd half for sure :(

I think that too. Spanish players are just enjoying themselves out on the pitch.

No i'd like Suarez to score :P

I like Cavani better. You got Top Goalscorer on Suarez?

Re: Riferimento: Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Discussion Thread

i remember predicting the correct score for italy vs mexico... AND I DIDN'T GET A POINT? :confused:

so i checked.....and COULD NOT FIND MY PREDCITIONS! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: This is VERY CORRUPT :(:(:(

You know they are on the other thread right? this is another thread just for discussion FACEPALM!

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013 - Discussio

Sorry to contradict you' date=' but that's the problem. On the other thread there are no longer Zlook's predictions.:([/quote']

You're right, its not there. but earlier when i did the stats, it was there.:confused: and btw zlooky i remember that your prediction was 3-1 italy.

You're right' date=' its not there. but earlier when i did the stats, it was there.:confused: and btw zlooky i remember that your prediction was 3-1 italy.[/size']

ok then...but still...where is my prediction? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(