Toni Kroos

snike

He's been added to the DB and after starring as the best player of the U17 WC he now got his first Bundesliga appearance and assist for Bayern. He's been mentioned in various threads, but i thought I'd make an official one about him so it'll be easier to post and/or read about him.

there are big expectations for him. I hope he pulls through because Germany needs a good, creative CM, the best in the Bundesliga are mostly foreign (van der Vaart, Diego, Ribery, Ze, etc). Hopefully Bayern won't burn him out like they did with Deisler, though I think they have learned their lesson. The only downside i see is that Bayern have a pretty strong midfield and he'll have stiff competition. That might be good too, but on the other hand, sometimes youngsters just need to play without too many worries.

Re: Toni Kroos

:eek: I am completely shocked at his rating of 73. I mean this kid is a dynamo already. Did anyone see the 2 assists he got on Wednesday to Klose. Sure Energie Cottbus is 2nd fiddle this season, but still what he is doing at Bayern and what he did in the U-17's is just GREAT!!!

He should be rated an 83-85 in my book as of right now.

Re: Toni Kroos

Quite irritated to find out he'd been added a week ago - I was under the impression players weren't added to the DB until their first actual appearance, rather than just being on the bench. That meant I've missed out on him for a number of teams.

Great to see he made such a good debut for Bayern - as you say, hopefully they'll develop his talent carefully.