Sign in to follow this  
matadomance94

lewandowski

Re: lewandowski

Although IMO i think he already is 93 rated Striker, i think he should achieve something more NT wise to get that 94, or do standout more in goalscoring record (that Poker to RM was Great and only dimmed by those who are Blind).

Lewandowski surely has the potential to reach 94 but give it to him now would be so wrong.

Remember that he rose from 90 - 92 in january and a jump from 92 - 94 for half a season wouldn't be right. Imo he needs to perform very well for another season before 94 is on the cards.

I'd give him 94. If you compare him to Falcao, both from second tier national teams (not sure how Columbia is currently ranked 3rd). Both have been clinical the last two years. Lew has a lot more assists, but Falcao doesn't have as much support at Atletico-soon-to-be-Monaco.

Just goes to show how much La Liga is ranked over the Bundesliga.

94. I thought a 93 was nailed on but him rising 4 points in half a year seems a bit extreme. i would like to see mandzukic get a similar rise then. i know he didnt score as many goals but was just as important if not more in their treble winning side!

94. I thought a 93 was nailed on but him rising 4 points in half a year seems a bit extreme. i would like to see mandzukic get a similar rise then. i know he didnt score as many goals but was just as important if not more in their treble winning side!

90 to 94 in only 8 months!!!!

where is muller's rise??? now muller will be other 95 isn't it?.

he did great and scored and made assistences with the national team and at his team, he played better than ribery so.....

90 to 94 in only 8 months!!!!

where is muller's rise??? now muller will be other 95 isn't it?.

he did great and scored and made assistences with the national team and at his team' date=' he played better than ribery so.....[/quote']

give it some time, im sure a lot of Munich players are in for a rise after a historic treble.

however I do disagree with the 94 given, though he may have doe very well in the past two years, players like ozil are 94 rated and have had many more years of playing at high standards too, as well as muller as you have stated.

but give it time and see....

i'd be very surprised if most of the treble winning squad didn't get some form of reward in the sense of a positive rating added

its a pretty lousy rating system if Lewandowski got to 94 for helping Dortmund get into the Champs League final.

On the other hand, good old Mario Gomez was banging in goals left, right & centre for Bayern (& Germany) for at least 2 or 3 seasons consistently and never got his 94.

Dear oh dear...