Which DM?

Bradford

Re: Which DM?

Hi everyone

Basically I need a new DM to improve my squad and i'm not sure who to go for' date=' these are my options:

Fernando (90), Witsel (90), Meireles (91) and M'Vila (91).

What are their chances in the next/future rating changes?

And who would be the best option?[/quote']

I'd go for Fernando assuming is the Porto one.The safest bet IMO.

Hi everyone

Basically I need a new DM to improve my squad and i'm not sure who to go for' date=' these are my options:

Fernando (90), Witsel (90), Meireles (91) and M'Vila (91).

What are their chances in the next/future rating changes?

And who would be the best option?[/quote']

I would agree with Raz, in terms of SM he is the best option.

But thinking longer term' date=' would you still say that? I rate Witsel as the better player but I don't know how he's been doing in Russia.[/quote']

In all honesty I prefer Witsel but he was offered an extremely lucrative contract and I do not see him leaving any time soon.

They will all have a similar peak rating due to there respective clubs in all honesty.

In all honesty I prefer Witsel but he was offered an extremely lucrative contract and I do not see him leaving any time soon.

They will all have a similar peak rating due to there respective clubs in all honesty.

Okay thanks a lot :).

Would you say that Benatia would be a better bet then? He's a CB, but I can move stuff around so that it doesn't matter which position I sign.

Does he have more potential?

Okay thanks a lot :).

Would you say that Benatia would be a better bet then? He's a CB' date=' but I can move stuff around so that it doesn't matter which position I sign.

Does he have more potential?[/quote']

He is a decent player on the few occasions I have seen him (do not tend to watch a lot of Serie outside the top 6). His future rating would clearly depend on whether Udinese can break into the top 4 with enough regularity to play UCL.

If you are in the set up very long term get Witsel, anything less get Fernando.

He is a decent player on the few occasions I have seen him (do not tend to watch a lot of Serie outside the top 6). His future rating would clearly depend on whether Udinese can break into the top 4 with enough regularity to play UCL.

If you are in the set up very long term get Witsel' date=' anything less get Fernando.[/color']

Okay, thanks for all your help :).

Just to confirm, Witsel unlikely to drop, right?