Sign in to follow this  
Hancock

WC 11814 - Barcelona - Més Que Un Club

My Barcelona in World Championship 11814 is the club I have had for the longest period of time and it is without doubt one of my favourite clubs. I joined on the day the game world opened, 18th November 2011 and I'm still with them to this day. I've created this thread as this is not a forum setup and I'll be doing reports etc. for this team in this thread. Please do not post in this thread.

I have a massive squad with Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi etc. I'll get a pic of the full squad up in the next week or two, haven't paid attention to this club for a month or two so have a lot of transfers to make.

Club History

Manager - Hancock (Forum2)

Date Managed from - Nov 18, 2011

Games - 230

Points - 572

Ave. Pts - 2.49

Trophies Won - 8 winners and two runner-ups (4xDiv1, 1xWorldChampCup, 3xCharityShield, 2xCharityShieldRunnerUp)

Re: WC 11814 - Barcelona - Més Que Un Club

This is my best starting XI and the XI which will play against SL Benfica in the league tonight.

Untitled-1_zps691522cb.png

Amazing I know ;)!

This is my reserve XI:

ReserveTeam_zps4757d7e8.png

The other notable players who can't even make it into my second team are Khedira, Neymar, Gundogan, Thiago, Isco, James Rodriguez and Muniain (only mentioning the 90+ rated players). You can clearly see it's a very uncompetitive game world but it's still one of my favourite clubs.

Puyol is my captain and I try and play him as much as possibly, the reason why he's in the reserve XI as well as the starting XI. If I were to pick out any are of my squad which is worse than the others it would be my defence.

Total Wages! :eek:! 2.628M in my squad which consists of 65 players and 658k wages as I have over 50 players out on loan, not sure if I pay half of 658k or if 658k is alraedy half. In any case my wage bill will be above 3M :eek:!

Season 4 is coming to and end as 5 matches remain. I have won the Division 1 Title in Season 1 and Season 3 and I am going to win it in Season 4. With 5 matches to go we're top of the table with 71 points, 14 points clear of second place Real Madrid.

What an absolutely shocking night for us :eek:! We lose 2-1 to Benfica, cutting our lead at the top to 11 points with 4 games to go and I lost 2.6M :o! I really have to sell some players to reduce my wage bill drastically!

Brazilian Wonder-Kid to Sign for the Blaugrana!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRku7XQydOh2avA_TtEnVuIljruBaRdbAi5IGEAhXvccJqu2Uo2

Bernard seen here with the living legend - Ronaldinho

The manager of Football Club Barcelona has confirmed that the club have come to an agreement with Atletico Mineiro over the services of the highly-rated 20 year old - Duarte Bernard. Bernard is highly-regarded all around the world and is one of the brightest young talents in football today and Barcelona have added an amazing young player to their squad.

While Bernard starts a new career at Barcelona, Joe Allen is departing the other way to Brazil. Allen signed for Barcelona on the 16th of Septemeber, 2012 and has only been at the club for just over a season. Allen was never even considered good enough to play for Barcelona and has had two loan spells since joining Barcelona from Swansea. He went out on loan to Ajax in Season 3 but failed to cement his place in the team with the Dutch Giants as well as he just featured in 3 matches. The Welshman was sent out on another loan spell in Season 4 as he went to Liverpool. Allen had a very successful loan spell at Liverpool, starting 18 matches and assisting 10 goals while scoring 2 as well before being recalled to the club just yesterday.

Bernard is not expected to play for Barcelona immediately as he is still very young and has a lot of ahead him and he is likely to have a spell or two out on loan before he gets the chance to play for Barcelona.

Barcelona invest in the future as 4 more players are reported to be arriving at the Nou Camp!

Just minutes after Barcelona manager Hancock revealed that Football Club Barcelona had agreed a deal with Atletico Mineiro and that Duarte Bernard would be signing for the club very soon, it has been leaked that 4 more players are going to be signing for Barcelona. The signings are seen as an investment to the future as all 4 players are amazing young players who certainly have very bright futures ahead of them.

Tonny Vilhena from Feyenoord - 18 year old Dutch midfielder Tonny Vilhena is one of the brightest young talents in the Eredevise and it is not surprising that this starlet attracted the interest of the best club in the world - Barcelona. Vilhena at just 18 has shown just how talented a player he is and has a very bright future ahead of him. There is no realistic chance of Vilhena playing for Barcelona and the 18 year old is likely to have 2 or 3 loan spells before he starts playing for the first team. Departing the other way to Dutch Giants Feyenoord are the duo of Tim Heubach and Sebastien Polter. Football pundits are already saying that this is a massive bargain for The Blaugrana and will definitely pay-off in the near future.

Luke Shaw from Southampton - 17 year old Luke Shaw had an absolutely outstanding season in the Premier League and in one season he already attracted the interests of the biggest clubs in the Premier League. Shaw is one of the most talented English players with loads of potential. This young 17 year old is another investment for the future of Barcelona. Going the other way to Southampton is the duo of Iñigo Ruiz De Galarreta and Patrick Bamford along with an additional fee of 498k.

Marco Van Ginkel from Vitesse - After Barcelona confirmed that they had acquired one of the best young players from the Eredevise in young Tonny Vilhena, it was revealed that another one of the most promising players from the Netherlands - 20 year old Marco Van Ginkel would be signing shortly for Barcelona. Ginkel like Vilhena is expected to have two or three loan spells so he can develop as a player and play regular first-team football before he starts playing for the first team. Two players who frankly never stood a chance at Barcelona - Dominique Heintz and Sergi Gomez depart the other to Vitesse.

Antoine Griezmann from Real Sociedad - The last player who Barcelona had agreed a deal for is none other than 22 year old Antoine Griezmann of Real Sociedad. Griezmann is one of the jewels of the La Liga and has been outstanding for Sociedad in recent times and it was only a matter of time before the 22 year old packed his bags for a bigger club. Barcelona manager Hancock is known to be a massive fan of the Frenchman and it doesn't come as a surprise that he has made a move for the 22 year old and succeeded in agreeing a deal for him. 18 year old Raheem Sterling and 18 year old Lucas Andersen depart the other way to Sociedad.

Just checked my full squad value and at the moment it is just over 800M (including loaned out players), though there will be some changes in the squad value as I'm looking to sell a lot of my players who I have no use for and don't think they will be of use to me in the future as well for cash (even though some of their P/E values are a fair bit higher than their CV) as I need to get rid of them and need to get rid of them for cash, 3M in wages is frankly too much even for Barcelona!

Barcelona Secure Division 1 Title With Win Over AC Milan!

525418_581892438518165_1069621738_n.jpg

Barcelona on Saturday night, secured their second consecutive Division 1 title and their third in total under the reign of manager Hancock with a narrow win over AC Milan. With 4 games remaining in the season, Barcelona had a 14 point lead over bitter rivals Real Madrid and when Madrid were shocked 3-1 by Athletic Club and Barca beat Milan, the title was Barcelona's with 3 games still remaining. It has been an absolutely outstanding season for the Blaugrana as they have been a class above their opponents.

The match itself between Milan and Barcelona was a very close one and a single strike from 20 year old Mario Götze was enough to seal the win for the Blaugrana. Juan Mata left his marker for dead and swung a cross into the box and Götze got a fierce head to the ball and it flew into the back of the net.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7Vc6Oc3TboQd9MIhh4bOm2fT1IEioHCCnkp7OEvOzUEI5PETIKg

His strike sealed Barcelona's 2nd Consecutive League Win

The star man for Barcelona this season has without a doubt been Karim Benzema. The Frenchman has had an absolutely outstanding season with 18 goals, 11 assists and 9 Man of the Match awards from just 21 matches. Benzema tops the goals and assists charts and is second in the MOTM list, only led by Rodrigo Lima with 10 MOTM though Lima has played 13 more matches than Benzema. With 3 games to go, Benzema is the favourite for the Player of the Season award.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpmbfh1TuOciT7hZG8IBxhsDKWnLfLBfJ2Hr9sSPX2GQkoiDVtmw

Been a long time since I posted in here, after starting the thread I never really got much time to do reports after the first few days but from now on in I hope I can do start posting in this thread regularly.

We're now 8 games into Season 6 in WC11814, I'm currently top on goal difference. Top scorer so far this season has been none other than Lionel Messi with 6 goals from 8 starts and Messi's also got 4 Man of the Match awards. But in my opinion he's not been our best player, that's gotta be either Gareth Bale (5 goals, 4 assists) or Cristiano Ronaldo (3 goals, 7 assists)

We beat Roma 3-2 last night, Messi, Neymar & Bale scoring the goals. The top 4 at the moment are: Barcelona, Manchester United, Manchester City & AC Milan in that order. I'll probably do an MR for our last match against Roma.

Barcelona 3 - 2 AS Roma

G.BALE 4

D.MAICON 26

L.MESSI 50

J.NEYMAR 53

F.TOTTI 61

messi-420x288.jpg

Messi celebrating, after giving Barcelona the lead again in the 50th minute

Defending champions Barcelona managed to overcome a resilient Roma side last night as the Blaugrana came out with a 3-2 victory at the Nou Camp.

The score-line looks much much closer than the match actually was as Barcelona were dominant throughout the match and were extremely wasteful with the chances they got, they could easily have scored 6 or 7.

Barcelona had an astonishing 52 shots of which 25 were on target yet a side with superstars like Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Neymar etc. only managed to convert 3 out of 25 shots on target.

Arguably Barca's best player so far this season, Gareth Bale continued his good form, giving his side an early lead as he scored in the 4th minute. Maicon however equalized for Roma in the 26th minute.

The start of the second-half saw Barca attacking ferociously and goals seemed inevitable and they were. Lionel Messi scored his 6th of the season just 5 minutes into the second half, Ronaldo providing the assist. Ronaldo was involved again, just minutes later, this time the Portuguese assisted Neymar who gave Barca a 3-1 lead.

Francesco Totti pulled one back for the visitors but Roma could do no more and the final score-line remained 3-2 in favour of Barcelona.

This is what Hancock had to say:

"It's a good win against a team who were in good form coming into the match. There are definitely many positives from the result but I think it's essential we also focus on the negatives. We most certainly shouldn't have wasted as many chances as we did, we had some great chances throughout the match but I felt the team was casual in their approach to the match and we were extremely wasteful. We'll definitely be working on finishing in training and I hope that we won't be as wasteful as we were today against Benfica on Wednesday."

Our squad just keeps getting better and better :). We've sold a lot of players, most of them willingly :P but I accidently sold Tello to external, still haven't figured out how he ended up at external :o, anyway I'll be buying him back after his TB is up. This is my transfer activity so far this season:

IN:

Florian Thauvin

Frello Jorginho

Fred Santos

Ruben Pardo

James Ward-Prowse

Rafinha Alcantara

Ross Barkley

William Carvalho

Juan Bernat

Paul Pogba

Romelu Lukaku

Jorge Koke

Ricardo Rodriguez

Kevin Volland

Calum Chambers

Eden Hazard

Luis Suarez

David Costas

Sergi Darder

Bryan Cristante

Hector Bellerin

Adama Traore

Sergi Samper

Jonathan Tah

A few of them have been bought as risers but the rest I plan on keeping (of course plans do change...;)). My main signings this season have obviously been Eden Hazard and Luis Suarez, delighted to get them :D. All this transfer activity didn't get paid for without any sales, so here are our sales this season:

OUT

Carlos Vela

Dennis Praet

Jonny Castro

Massimo Bruno

Alex Grimaldo

Cristian Tello (:()

Samuel Umtiti

Duarte Bernard

James Rodriguez

Robert Lewandowski

Juan Mata

Karim Benzema

Nathaniel Chalobah

Pedro Obiang

Dino Arslanagic

Marco Van Ginkel

Jeroen Lumu

Ricardo Van Rhijn

Shawn Parker

Jackson Martinez

A few of them I wasn't too keeon on selling but the players I could get by selling them were too good to pass up on :).

I've been offered the Real Madrid job...for the 8th time (believe it or not I've actually kept count!) and I've rejected it for the 8th time :D. We're cruising in the league, top of the table with a 4 point lead after 12 games. We;re in the 3rd round of the World Champ Cup and the Shield, hoping for a treble this season!

A New Era Starts At REAL MADRID

coqnl6dutm7w9b9chf4c.jpeg

Real-Madrid.jpg

Real Madrid appointed Irwin Maatrijk a week ago as their new manager. According to club President Florentino Perez the succesfull coach from South America was brought in to take Real Madrid to new glory days and to end the unfair domination of Barcelona. "We believe that this competition has been unfair for too many saesons because Barcelona robbed all the other teams of their best young players. But now our new man will put an end to this. Before he arrived this leauge was just a Micky Mouse competition, but now Maatrijk will take the game to the unfair Catalans and I'm convinced he wil succeed".

With only 5 points behind league leaders Barcelona, Maatrijk will now start to reform the Real Madrid squad. The manager has started to bring in fresh young blood which will act as a backup for the first team on the long run.

A New Era Starts At REAL MADRID

coqnl6dutm7w9b9chf4c.jpeg

Real-Madrid.jpg

Real Madrid appointed Irwin Maatrijk a week ago as their new manager. According to club President Florentino Perez the succesfull coach from South America was brought in to take Real Madrid to new glory days and to end the unfair domination of Barcelona. "We believe that this competition has been unfair for too many saesons because Barcelona robbed all the other teams of their best young players. But now our new man will put an end to this. Before he arrived this leauge was just a Micky Mouse competition' date=' but now Maatrijk will take the game to the unfair Catalans and I'm convinced he wil succeed".

With only 5 points behind league leaders Barcelona, Maatrijk will now start to reform the Real Madrid squad. The manager has started to bring in fresh young blood which will akct as a backup for the first team on the long run.[/quote']

Unfair wow! Says the guy who has 5+ accounts in the game world and cheating usjng them, youre a disgrace