Player Valuation in P/E Transfers

Re: Player Valuation in P/E Transfers

picture.php?albumid=380&pictureid=3349

picture.php?albumid=380&pictureid=3350

Another example of how daft the new player exchange values are.

I'm attempting to purchase J Boateng, using A Lopez and cash in the deal. So an 89 + cash for a 90. Wouldn't be so difficult you'd assume

My chairman values Lopez in my squad as £7.5m, when offered in a transfer he's valued at £11.25m by my chairman but still only £7.5m from the opposing chairman. Now, my squad is a hell of a lot better that the external Cologne, so surely their chairman would have a higher valuation of my player.

Now, if I attempt to make up the remaining £8.496m with cash to meet the opposing chairman's demands (£16.056m), I find myself being blocked by my chairman.

This is chuffing ridiculous!

I'm attempting to purchase J Boateng' date=' using A Lopez and cash in the deal. So an [b']89 + cash[/b] for a 90. Wouldn't be so difficult you'd assume

My chairman values Lopez in my squad as £7.5m, when offered in a transfer he's valued at £11.25m by my chairman but still only £7.5m from the opposing chairman. Now, my squad is a hell of a lot better that the external Cologne, so surely their chairman would have a higher valuation of my player.

Now, if I attempt to make up the remaining £8.496m with cash to meet the opposing chairman's demands, I find myself being blocked by my chairman.

They have made it that what ever your player is worth to you chairman in CASH, it will be the same value that external/internal/other chairman values that player at in PE.

It's kinda annoying as I missed a great chance to sign Varane in 7777 but you gotta live with it I suppose.

They have made it that what ever your player is worth to you chairman in CASH' date=' it will be the same value that external/internal/other chairman values that player at in PE.

It's kinda annoying as I missed a great chance to sign Varane in 7777 but you gotta live with it I suppose.[/quote']

Yeah, I know exactly what they've done and it doesn't work. What they have done is balls it up!

Thanks SM. This is perfect for increasing the volume of casual visitors who only want to manage a Barca/Man Utd or Bayern and leave after 2 months, while ensuring that everyone who's spent the last 3 years+ carefully buying potential will no longer be able to pay for the 90+ players they've grown into.

I'm out.

I'm attempting to purchase J Boateng' date=' using A Lopez and cash in the deal. So an [b']89 + cash[/b] for a 90. Wouldn't be so difficult you'd assume

Now, if I attempt to make up the remaining £8.496m with cash to meet the opposing chairman's demands (£16.056m), I find myself being blocked by my chairman.

Even if I try to use L Filipe (90) instead of Lopez, it's still not possible to do the deal. This new update is worse than the shambles of the player concern system which had to be adjusted after it was proven to be a complete disaster.

Riferimento: Player Valuation in P/E Transfers

I have a question.

Today me and other managers bidded together for Patrick WEIHRAUCH and after all bids went trough, I saw that the winner deal was this one:

0+ Ifeanyi ONYILOV.

My offer was a bit lower I guess, but there were offers up to 1.72M, all turned down at the end.

If player valuation is decreased in every deal, why here didn't worked out?

Re: Riferimento: Player Valuation in P/E Transfers

I have a question.

Today me and other managers bidded together for Patrick WEIHRAUCH and after all bids went trough' date=' I saw that the winner deal was this one:

0+ Ifeanyi ONYILOV.

My offer was a bit lower I guess, but there were offers up to 1.72M, all turned down at the end.

If player valuation is decreased in every deal, why here didn't worked out?[/quote']

It would help if you told us how much Onyilov was valued at, if he was valued at 1.73m then it makes sense that the winning deal was that one.

I enjoy seeing almost every people agreeing my opinion. I have a simple question :

who the hell changed the name of this thread which I have started a week ago? :confused:

your thread was merged by a Dev

12:29, 10th Jun 2013 SM Dev (........) Thread merged from multiple threads

12:29, 10th Jun 2013 SM Dev (........) Thread title (original 'Player values dropped') changed

the title didnt reflect the content of the thread - therefore misleading

Re: Riferimento: Player Valuation in P/E Transfers

It would help if you told us how much Onyilov was valued at' date=' if he was valued at 1.73m then it makes sense that the winning deal was that one.[/quote']

The player value is about 1M now that the deal is done. ;)

He's 22 years old rated 78.

Found another problem with the new system. For cash, I can sell Michael Dawson for 9 million yet in deals my chairman values him at 7 million. How does this work? I thought my chairman is supposed to value players MORE in deals not LESS.