Shelbourne's "Glory Hunters" Setup

Shelbourne FC

Re: Shelbourne's "Glory Hunters" Setup

Well it was pointless in me posting and the rest of us. You asked us to post teams we would like and now you say we won't get them :confused:

Oh well. I'm out. Have to many teams anyway!

Ya i said post 5 teams you would be happy top take/stay with' date=' now that everyone pretty much wants the same teams i cant give every one what they wanted.

Thats Why Dexter is already in & why Playa is maybe in cause they wanted teams no1 else wanted.

The ones that posted i never said you werent in i just said [b']most[/b] would be left out.

Obviosly when i make it open aplication (in forum) im gona have to dissapoint some people, :(

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya i said post 5 teams you would be happy top take/stay with' date=' now that everyone pretty much wants the same teams i cant give every one what they wanted.

Thats Why Dexter is already in & why Playa is maybe in cause they wanted teams no1 else wanted.

The ones that posted i never said you werent in i just said [b']most[/b] would be left out.

Obviosly when i make it open aplication (in forum) im gona have to dissapoint some people, :(

Make it that the people that posted first get their first choice. Then later, the people get their lower choices?

Well i have already handpicked (in my head) :P Certain people who i would want in my league, (No problim with that) I havent any Dislikes to any one on this forum bar 1 maybe 2 people, so its not personal.

I have PM Somepeople in advance, of them 2/3 cant join , the rest yet to hear back if i dont by tommorow, the people who posted here will have a good chance.

I agree with Roscoee, it should be first come first serve. I'v picked United but then after that there are many other forumers who want them. :(

anyway it's you choice although now Roscoee's dropped.

Shels, I think you should make it an invitational and let those people choose their one desired team, and it will be first come first serve.

It will be more organized etc, otherwise you would have any random people who want to join. Then if there are any free spaces left, you should make it open to all forumers,

Cheers

No' date=' If it is properly organised and done fairly I am still here. I don't now why I said that lol.[/quote']

Lol ok mate. But I think it should be first come first served... Not only because i badly want United but because it's not really organized.

Not only that.. more than half of the people want United as their first choice :(

Ok Do You 2 Want United & Pool ?

Dont Let me Down and if for some reason you do have to Dont sell any players just Because your leaving & try Find a good forumer to replace you.

BARSA

AC

SAO PAOLO

UNITED

POOL

SYDNEY*

Cheers mate :) I'm never going to leave.. Ive been wanting a new United for ages;)

Best thing now is to either PM managers that would join your setup :)

List all the available clubs and see if they want to join :)

Shels, best start sorting it out now.

Eg

Shels - Barca

Ross - 'Pool

Havoc - Milan

Sparky - United

Guneersaurus - Arsenal

And the rest give them their first choice, if taken then give them their 2nd etc...

Just helping m8, end of the day, you do what ya want :)

Shels' date=' best start sorting it out now.

Eg

Shels - Barca

Ross - 'Pool

Havoc - Milan

Sparky - United

Guneersaurus - Arsenal

And the rest give them their first choice, if taken then give them their 2nd etc...

Just helping m8, end of the day, you do what ya want :)[/quote']

Mate i know your eager but im wating on about 8 PM's BACK, From other Forumers regarding clubs like Arsenal,

I gave you United/Pool to Shut you up for a day or 2 :eek::rolleyes:

Mate i know your eager but im wating on about 8 PM's BACK' date=' From other Forumers regarding clubs like Arsenal,

I gave you United/Pool to Shut you up for a day or 2 [/quote']

Lol:D Whatever you say mate... From now on I'll never post on this thread again:rolleyes: , my next post would be on the match report thread :)

Are you sure I'm getting United?:D

Also Havoc... You applied for Milan in Guunersaurus's League, now also in Shels:eek: Good luck managing both of them :)

Please read the First Thread' date=' Arsenal are not Yours.

See what you Did Sparky :( ?[/quote']

Ok mate, Ill help ya....

How about you say "Regular forumers or legends get first pick"

Then with all the clubs left over you can let the others join. After all you do want a league filled with regulars:)

Mate, it's not too late to make it an invitational you know:)

Also Havoc... You applied for Milan in Guunersaurus's League' date=' now also in Shels:eek: Good luck managing both of them :)[/quote']

Umm, yup, i do not see the problem here,so not exactly sure what you are trying to say here,please fill me in

Umm' date=' yup, i do not see the problem here,so not exactly sure what you are trying to say here,please fill me in[/quote']

No, Im trying to say this........

"Boy you really Love Milan!!!!" Nothing else;)

Shels I posted my desired team... you do know me right?:rolleyes: