Shelbourne's "Glory Hunters" Setup

Shelbourne FC

Re: Shelbourne's "Glory Hunters" Setup

Not really loving Milan' date='just was smart about picking in Shels set up, i knew everyone and there mothers wanted the english sides and spanish sides, so i made a decision to pick a team that maybe only 2 members would chose as their 1st pick in team, which in worst case scenario would lead to a 50/50 coins toss,i just never had them,sick of English teams,very sick of spanish teams,and as Gunner set up going first, as in tomorrow, will give me much needed time to see what the options are to improve once Shels gets goings, which may be in a few weeks from what i read.Tactical situation my friend[/quote']

Wow!!!! Thinking of repping you on that!!!:P

Shels, you cannot bid 5 times the players value if he is worth under 10m, it will get blocked by the SMFA, best thing is minimum of 2x the players valure..

eg 6m -12m etc

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, it is late and worked a 14 hour day and getting into the beer, and with the confusion going on i am kinda lost.In regards to your list there, you have teams in blue,what are they suppose to be?As well there are teams in Orange with *beside them, what are they suppose to be and what does the *mean?And finally, since you put such a great effort into the list, color coding it,would it be to much trouble for you to make that one or make one on your first post(update it) with a list of teams that are TAKEN for sure just so the manager that are in it know what is going on

Now this just may be the beer talking but, i think i may have found something in regards to your rules

"ANY ONE FOUND OUT TO HAVE MADE A BID FOR A PLAYER (THEN) JUST BEFORE THE DEADLINE SEEING NO1 ELSE HAS BIDDED FOR THAT PLAYER, LOWERS THERE BID WILL BE INSTANTLY BOOTED (NO EXCEPTIONS)"

Would this really matter as Transfer's are process right away?I see how this may have had relevance when it took 2 days to get processed, as you can bid high day 1, get it accepted then day 2 change your bid last second, now there is no time to do so

And again, this may be the beer talking, but in regards to this statement

"However: If That team becomes Managed within 5 Turns the deal will be reversed & if more than 5 Turns have passed the Manager that has Just taken Over can buy Back the player Sold for the Same Price Within 1 Week)"

I see you reversing deal in 5 turns,but what i cannot figure out is the part in Bold,as if it has been more then 5 turn, you will not be able to reverse any deals and the NEW MANAGER wanting his player back CANNOT buy his player back with in 1 week because the player will not be available for 30+days and will have the recently moved message

Now all of this made sense to me,and may not to you, so get back to me please

Sorry' date=' it is late and worked a 14 hour day and getting into the beer, and with the confusion going on i am kinda lost.In regards to your list there, you have teams in blue,what are they suppose to be?As well there are teams in Orange with *beside them, what are they suppose to be and what does the *mean?And finally, since you put such a great effort into the list, color coding it,would it be to much trouble for you to make that one or make one on your first post(update it) with a list of teams that are TAKEN for sure just so the manager that are in it know what is going on

Now this just may be the beer talking but, i think i may have found something in regards to your rules

[i']"ANY ONE FOUND OUT TO HAVE MADE A BID FOR A PLAYER (THEN) JUST BEFORE THE DEADLINE SEEING NO1 ELSE HAS BIDDED FOR THAT PLAYER, LOWERS THERE BID WILL BE INSTANTLY BOOTED (NO EXCEPTIONS)"[/i]

Would this really matter as Transfer's are process right away?I see how this may have had relevance when it took 2 days to get processed, as you can bid high day 1, get it accepted then day 2 change your bid last second, now there is no time to do so

And again, this may be the beer talking, but in regards to this statement

"However: If That team becomes Managed within 5 Turns the deal will be reversed & if more than 5 Turns have passed the Manager that has Just taken Over can buy Back the player Sold for the Same Price Within 1 Week)"

I see you reversing deal in 5 turns,but what i cannot figure out is the part in Bold,as if it has been more then 5 turn, you will not be able to reverse any deals and the NEW MANAGER wanting his player back CANNOT buy his player back with in 1 week because the player will not be available for 30+days and will have the recently moved message

Now all of this made sense to me,and may not to you, so get back to me please

Teams in Blue are still Free

Temas in orange are teams i Dont really want in unless somebody really wnats them like a fan r sumtin.

i pm'd the others answers to ya lol

I wont be Accepting anyone i dont know so dont apply if you Dont know me :P

I also only want people generaly interested in Sticking With there teams so only ask for a team that you actually want to keep.

But it wont be an open draw:

(as this makes most unhappy with the teams they get & then they just leave)

MOST LIKELY im Getting 2 GM so 1 Setup Will Be (TOP TEAMS)

& 1 Setup (Irish Sides+) (All ASIAN, All AMERICAN, ECT ECT..

For the moment il Pick the (TOP TEAMS)

ANY ONE FOUND OUT TO HAVE MADE A BID FOR A PLAYER (THEN) JUST BEFORE THE DEADLINE SEEING NO1 ELSE HAS BIDDED FOR THAT PLAYER, LOWERS THERE BID WILL BE INSTANTLY BOOTED (NO EXCEPTIONS)

If a team Comes Umanaged, & Stays that Way for (x amount of time) you can bid in Public (On the forum) for any players of that team & the Highest offer will be accepted (Minimum 5 Times the players Valu)

However: If That team becomes Managed within 5 Turns the deal will be reversed & if more than 5 Turns have passed the Manager that has Just taken Over can buy Back the player Sold for the Same Price Within 1 Week)

Depending on Size of League (The Shield Cup) (Will Be An U-21 Cup)

Clubs Available to Managers I PM'd First, After that it Goes to General Forum Members.

Possibility only 4/5 Spaces Left

Teams Still Available Are:

Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid

Valencia

Internazionale

Roma

Celtic

Rangers

Arsenal

Chelsea

Lyon

Marseille

Bayern

-------

Juve/Lazio*

Porto*

Sporting*

Benfica*

Ajax*

Psv*

Feyenoord*

FC Kobenhavn*

Anderlecht*

Rosenborg*

Brugge Club*

Dynamo Kiev*

Shakhtar*

Spartak Moskva*

Boca*

River*

America*

NY Red Bulls*

Melbourne Victory*

Queensland Roar*

Schalke*

Stuttgard*

Borissia Dortmund*

Werder Bremen*

ANYONE THAT HAS POSTED ON THIS THREAD ALREADY & DOES SO AGAIN...

B)

THIS IS THE 5TH TIME IVE POSTED THIS PLZ STFU, IL PM EVERY 1 WHAT TEAMS THE GET IN TIME

Teams in Blue are still Free

Temas in orange are teams i Dont really want in unless somebody really wnats them like a fan r sumtin.

i pm'd the others answers to ya lol

Just read the pm's, easier to understand this morning,sounds good to me

Hey Reg do ya have Space & time, would be great if youd join il giva ya Chelsea if you want.

League will prob start , well il set it up Monday so then i think first ganes will be 6 days from then.

So far

Barse

Milan

Chelsea

United

Pool

Sao Paolo

(I dont think im gona alow Sydney fc into the league as the gap is just too big from the teams select & themselfs so Playkid if you want another team (valencia inter real sevilla arsenal??

hi....i wanna join ur setup...please let me in

Real madrid

Juventus

Everton

America

Werder Bremen

Roma

give me anygood team......doesn matter but MADRID is preferd as i never managed them before and take my word i will make them unbeatable....

as i already have done with BLACKBURN ROVERS(George's Elite setup) and MANCHESTER UNITED(TOP 30 league)

What happened to all the top managers ya promised me Shels lad? :rolleyes:

Need to get another rivalry goin with Sir Havoc MD and what better way than to share his stadium and City,so if its ok with you chum ill take Serie A top dogs Inter B)

What happened to all the top managers ya promised me Shels lad? :rolleyes:

Need to get another rivalry goin with Sir Havoc MD and what better way than to share his stadium and City' date='so if its ok with you chum ill take Serie A top dogs Inter B)[/quote']

Welcome to the terror dome, there can only be one champ on the city,one champ on the stadium,one champ of the league and will shall find out soon whom the champ is

Hey Shels, can I join please any team, I just want to be a part of this setup.

You could give me Leyton Orient and I wont care.

Just, if possible not Sevilla or Chelsea as I have one of those and dont want to have 2.

I didnt get a PM but Im just asking if youll let me in