Shelbourne's "Glory Hunters" Setup

Shelbourne FC

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shelbourne's "Glory Hunters" Setup

For all the people who are "Requesting" to be in the league.

Wait till Shels sends ya a PM, Im sure he'll post here to let people know that anyone can join.

However for the time being.. he is waiting for replies from PM's so guys please wait. :)

It's not nice to see posts being repeated and repeated. You guys have posted here and Im sure that Shels has realized, just wait for a response

lol Il make it hoipefully tommorow night umm.. am Could actually be tuesday thinking about it do SM have ti do it manualy

Anyway once i here back from matt an the rest

ps. a fav song of mine just came on :)

If you pay by card, it gets done/setup pretty quickly, the following day i believe at 1230ish eastern time.So if you paid Sunday anytime by card it would be open for fun on monday morning,looking forward to this, already got the trash talking going on with my rival cally

So far {Updated}

Barse Moi

Milan /Hav Man

Chelsea /Reg

United / Sparky

Pool / Ross

Sao Paolo /Dex

Inter /Cally

Arsenal /Raz

Playakid (First Choice/Sydney FC)

Matt :eek: Who ya Want ?

Abdi Rule (Getting a Team TBC) Real/Valencia/Sevilla

(I dont think im gona alow Sydney fc into the league as the gap is just too big from the teams select & themselfs so Playkid if you want another team (VALENCIA REAL SEVILLA BAYERN SPURS JUVE ROMA ??

So far 8/9 Teams, I know there few that want in so il "probily" make it a 12 team league. After Matt chooses his team il let 2/3 others who have posted have there pick (IL PM) those lucky ones

I need playakid Matt & Abdi (that order 1st 2nd 3rd choice)

to Choose there teams before tonight please (available teams last post)

Sparky You're In Pick a team below the 3 above have picks b4 you though ;)

Come one playakid,matt,abdi and sparky get picking, lets get the show on the road

I need playakid Matt & Abdi (that order 1st 2nd 3rd choice)

to Choose there teams before tonight please (available teams last post)

Sparky You're In Pick a team below the 3 above have picks b4 you though ;)

Any chance of having a team Shel ?

So far {Updated} Again :(

1 ) Barse /Moi

2 ) Milan /Hav Man

3 ) Chelsea /Reg

4 ) United / Sparky

5 ) Pool / Ross

6 ) Sao Paolo /Dex

7 ) Inter /Cally

8 ) Arsenal /Raz

9 ) Playakid (First Choice/Sydney FC)

10 ) Matt /REAL

11 ) Abdi Rule (Getting a Team TBC)

12 ) Laffers /Sevilla

COULD PLAYA & ABDI PLEASE MAKE FINAN DECISION :confused:

(Sydney) VALENCIA BAYERN SPURS JUVE ROMA ++?? )

:mad: :mad: off me head i tyink i said keith could be in if thats the case there will be 1 free spot DONT ASK already have ideas

Playa Kid & Abdi Im Setting up This League Tonight' date=' If you havent said who you want to be il have to add a TEAM or SYDNEY for playa & pick another forumer instead of Abdi.[/quote']

Stick with your first instinct, do not add Sydney, they will get dummied, and be dead last and when they are dropped no one will pick them up especially with the transfer changes

And if you to just add the best two team you think out there as there are still a few,and we can fill find manager for those teams later.

Valencia and Bayern i would think

Aswell, is it going to be app style?or PWed, if it is app style you going to be on when it gets created, i know you play different time zone and see you on late at night sometimes,as i will surely be on.Aswell if it is PWed can you send me that,cheers

530 creation time is 1230am here i am always up

Ya considering the new transfer rules . Im goin to have to drop Sydney (This is unfortuante as i would have liked more Non-European teams in it but that happens when you have very little non euro players & top teams for outside europe in this game.

Still a few Hours yet, Certin people will be droped if they dont take teams b4 someone else gets them.

Password or aplication i should imagine (i should be online untill around 8-9 this morning)

After that people will have to wait till tommorow morning (wednesday) to be alowd accepted if is aplication.