Shelbourne's "Glory Hunters" Setup

Shelbourne FC

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shelbourne's "Glory Hunters" Setup

I Pm'd Abdi so hel be with us tommorow.

If playa isent on by time i go to bed im gona give Bayern to Keith as i dont need people that are only on 1nce every Full moon, ist not fair on other players.

Il give abdi the benefit of the doubt for the time being

I would ask people to either accept or reject or neogociate bids immidiatly.

Those that have had neogociations back to them also like wise accept reject or negociate once more

If i see a bid or 2 matchs thats still on the table with no reply i will ask the manager involved wether he has time for the setup. ;)

Reg is another one (but i persume he still logs onto his teams but just doesent use forum) :confused:

Circumstances have dictated that i wont be goin to bed till tonight/evening if any teams are not picked by then & friends are online i will give them away

Shels, ask leamy steve, i got a message from him inquiring about the setup, he is solid manager

Bayern are about to go, chelsea aswell, i need these managed, both parties have had plenty of time.

Leamington has taken Valencia & Keith Has Bayern or Chelsea,

I need 1 more manager (exsperienced forumer prevarble with time aka at least every other day to check team for offers ect)

PS. the PM'S im getting fom people about this setup i have your names and are in line.

Valencia been taken :( i know why just been busy last week doing test and stuff really sorry any chance of the bayern or chelsea which ever one keith leaves behind please back to normal now back on the forum :D

welcome back to the forums, is reggio with you?

Good start? :P

Pelendier DAGOBERTO's rating has increased to 88.

11 Oct Player

Humberto BORGES 's rating has increased to 87.

11 Oct Player

José ALOISIO's rating has increased to 89.

11 Oct Player

Barbosa RICHARLYSON's rating has increased to 88.

11 Oct Player

Anderson HERNANES's rating has increased to 87.

11 Oct Player

Vinicius Borges BRENO 's rating has increased to 86.

11 Oct Player

Gonçalves ANDRE DIAS's rating has increased to 89.

11 Oct Player

Sandro ALEX SILVA's rating has increased to 90.

Sent two maeesages to reg, the current chelsea manager wont be sacked & allready told him why i game his team away,

He was giving plenty time uptill almost last minute to take his team, Over a (5days)

Coursework only means, further n the year more work most be done.

Noting i can do

Sent two maeesages to reg' date=' the current chelsea manager wont be sacked & allready told him why i game his team away,

He was giving plenty time uptill almost last minute to take his team, Over a (5days)

Coursework only means, further n the year more work most be done.

Noting i can do[/quote']

Why would I waste time saving it till further in the year? And If you seriously thought I'd take a team on SM rather than an A star you must be crazy.

i meant more work in there year on top if you cant log in for 5 days now what will it be like later on

Anyway i gave yourself a and 1/2 others plenty of time to tak your teams, wasetn till sunday the leaghue was full, i wasent gona have the league start with it not full & im hardly gona sack people like cally & kev now am i?