Sign in to follow this  
stevedxx

do i need to strenghten my squad

Re: do i need to strenghten my squad

no, but if you have a chance try to get some player entering their prime, you have just many already good players or youn telent. Maybe try to buy some of the Dortmund guys like Reus, Gündoghan, or Thiago Alcantara and those.

But you have a very good squad, good developed player, many young talent for the future and some players that are entering their prime right now.

no' date=' but if you have a chance try to get some player entering their prime, you have just many already good players or youn telent. Maybe try to buy some of the Dortmund guys like Reus, Gündoghan, or Thiago Alcantara and those.

But you have a very good squad, good developed player, many young talent for the future and some players that are entering their prime right now.[/quote']

the players that you mentioned are taken and not for sale i tried to buy them before. I have yhis players on my shortlsit mate what you think?

WIJNALDUM, Georginio

ZOUMA, Kurt

VILHENA, Tonny

MARKOVIC, Lazar

PRAET, Dennis

XHAKA, Granit

MUSA, Ahmed

GRIEZMANN, Antoine

JANTSCHKE, Tony

DANILO, Luiz

DESTRO, Mattia

the players that you mentioned are taken and not for sale i tried to buy them before. I have yhis players on my shortlsit mate what you think?

WIJNALDUM' date=' Georginio

[b']ZOUMA, Kurt

VILHENA, Tonny[/b]

MARKOVIC, Lazar

PRAET, Dennis

XHAKA, Granit

MUSA, Ahmed

GRIEZMANN, Antoine

JANTSCHKE, Tony

DANILO, Luiz

DESTRO, Mattia

The ones I bolded for you are ones I think you should buy, + Your squad has been strengtend with Lewas rise of +2, Alaba deserves a +1 aswell.

The ones I bolded for you are ones I think you should buy' date=' + Your squad has been strengtend with Lewas rise of +2, Alaba deserves a +1 aswell.[/font']

yeah man 10x. Vidic got -1 on the other side but all knew it was coming

Why on earth would you need to strengthen that squad? You already have a lot of brilliant players.

Do you not realise that it's the mentality of "I must have every high rated player in the game" that has caused SM to make most of their recent changes with income, wages, etc, to stop one or two teams hoarding all of them?

You don't need 30-40 90+ rated players to make a good team.

Why on earth would you need to strengthen that squad? You already have a lot of brilliant players.

Do you not realise that it's the mentality of "I must have every high rated player in the game" that has caused SM to make most of their recent changes with income' date=' wages, etc, to stop one or two teams hoarding all of them?

You don't need 30-40 90+ rated players to make a good team.[/quote']

I know man i agree 100% with you but

1. in this GW everybody has good rated players

2. I agree with the wage problem but dont know who to sell because they are all good and will be taken by my rivals.

Look, you can sell someone like Pepe all the time, but hurry you need to do it now when he is still worth something because with his perfomance in the laste time (and when he wont be a starter under Anchelotti) he will probably drop his rating to 92 or even 91 at some point.

1) sell Pepe even to a rival

2) when you're buying player look what soccer wiki says abouth their strenghts

3) buy some cheap good young talent or change some players for players that are entering their prime like I said before

Now look some comparisons and how I play against a BIG Real Madrid team and I still compete B)

Mkhitaryan vs Xavi (Someone would say that Micki has the better strenghts and so you will se that he can rise in the near future and is a cheap player that will perform on a level close to Xavi)

comaprison-1.png

Aubameyang vs Gomez (Spiderman is for sure the better choise, he has the better strenghts, less weakneses but still has a rating of 90, that says you taht he can rise to the level of Gomez if he porforms well and it shows you that Gomez will drop if he is not playing well in Fiorentina, and Pierre will for sure perform as good as Gomez would)

comparison-2.png

Now you see its not all about the Rating, the rating makes just player cheap or expensive, you look araound and find mkhitaryan (still young) that can perform as well as xavi (33 years, not the youngest) and will probably develop now at Borussia.

Look I have the BVB team, ok there are Ibra and Bale but Real has just World stars and they cant break me down B) 1) because I rotate good and because my players perform well as their because of their strenghts not because of the rating ;) so the rating is in my opinion just the 10-15% of the players actuall ability.

The Squads cmparison

squads.png

My results with the team this season (only 1 League loss, and the one in the shield because I wnted to lose I needed more rest for my players to rotate better, now I'm in the Cup and the leauge a huge contender, in the cup I'm the only team with a coach next to Real Madrid and I will take the victory :D )

results.png

There is the league Table

tabela.png

I hope that was a big help for you ;) wish you luck in the league and report here about your season.

Look' date=' you can sell someone like Pepe all the time, but hurry you need to do it now when he is still worth something because with his perfomance in the laste time (and when he wont be a starter under Anchelotti) he will probably drop his rating to 92 or even 91 at some point.

1) sell Pepe even to a rival

2) when you're buying player look what soccer wiki says abouth their strenghts

3) buy some cheap good young talent or change some players for players that are entering their prime like I said before

Now look some comparisons and how I play against a BIG Real Madrid team and I still compete B)

Mkhitaryan vs Xavi (Someone would say that Micki has the better strenghts and so you will se that he can rise in the near future and is a cheap player that will perform on a level close to Xavi)

[img']http://shrani.si/f/3Z/n0/2iMdlEMz/comaprison-1.png[/img]

Aubameyang vs Gomez (Spiderman is for sure the better choise, he has the better strenghts, less weakneses but still has a rating of 90, that says you taht he can rise to the level of Gomez if he porforms well and it shows you that Gomez will drop if he is not playing well in Fiorentina, and Pierre will for sure perform as good as Gomez would)

comparison-2.png

Now you see its not all about the Rating, the rating makes just player cheap or expensive, you look araound and find mkhitaryan (still young) that can perform as well as xavi (33 years, not the youngest) and will probably develop now at Borussia.

Look I have the BVB team, ok there are Ibra and Bale but Real has just World stars and they cant break me down B) 1) because I rotate good and because my players perform well as their because of their strenghts not because of the rating ;) so the rating is in my opinion just the 10-15% of the players actuall ability.

The Squads cmparison

squads.png

My results with the team this season (only 1 League loss, and the one in the shield because I wnted to lose I needed more rest for my players to rotate better, now I'm in the Cup and the leauge a huge contender, in the cup I'm the only team with a coach next to Real Madrid and I will take the victory :D )

results.png

There is the league Table

tabela.png

I hope that was a big help for you ;) wish you luck in the league and report here about your season.

10x alot man. With the current team i won season 1 cup and the league. Now im in season 2 won the cup, runner up of the shield, and 6points(4games to go) above 2nd team in the league. I will sell some players and try the strength system. So in your opinion who should i buy for pepe CB. 1ox

If you really need a CB after selling Pepe, than get maybe Luiz or subotič, both are good players that will get to pepes level if they are not there yet.

And meybe try to get götze ar reus or müller for pedro because they all have better potential, but dont overpay them ;)