Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLemon

GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Facundo Ferreyra scores 2 goals on his first league start as Southampton beat Sunderland 4-3!

BUT.

he picked up an injury that will see him sidelined for 3weeks!!

now 13th

Ciaran McEvoy steered FC Utrecht to victory against Vitesse.

FC Utrecht beat Vitesse 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Toornstra had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bobadilla was on the scoresheet for his side.

This team we pretty much dominated on possession and had 6 shots and 5 on target so we seem to be very accurate :D

Well done mate...I'm still 2nd though

Ok so clearly not many people are committed to the forum cup any more, since only 4 games were played. I'm going to have to reschedule it again, this time only with the teams who are committed to gc 333 and will actively participate in the cup. Please state here on this thread if you wish to take part in the forum cup, I'm getting a bit tired of this now.

Ok so clearly not many people are committed to the forum cup any more' date=' since only 4 games were played. I'm going to have to reschedule it again, this time only with the teams who are committed to gc 333 and will actively participate in the cup. Please state here on this thread if you wish to take part in the forum cup, I'm getting a bit tired of this now.[/quote']

I'm interested. Scheduled all of my fixtures, but no one else in my group did.

Ok so clearly not many people are committed to the forum cup any more' date=' since only 4 games were played. I'm going to have to reschedule it again, this time only with the teams who are committed to gc 333 and will actively participate in the cup. Please state here on this thread if you wish to take part in the forum cup, I'm getting a bit tired of this now.[/quote']
Yep that's exactly the problem. Too many people said they were down for this and then were never even bothered to take part when it actually came round.

Maybe they just didnt wanna take part in something as terrible as the forum cup? Haha

I am and all fixtures were scheduled too.

Noisy (Forum) steered Ajax to victory against Go Ahead Eagles.

Ajax outclassed Go Ahead Eagles and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cazorla scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Boerrigter and Moisander were also amongst the goalscorers.

Finally able to play a strong team after most of my key players have been out injured :eek:

Its starting to show now aswell as we 3 wins and 1 draw in our last four games.

Hopefully if everybody can stay fit we may be able to climb the league.

FC Groningen here.

Haven't posted here yet. It's nice to see so many managers in the Dutch league.

Groningen has a dilemma now.

Saving the best players for the shield and send a second squad to the league games?

Hmm... :confused:

Pretty pleased with how it's been going so far, but I guess winning the shield is more realistic than getting an SMFA Shield spot via the league.

Taken control of Hanover in the german league it had $87 million so i figured i could practically rebuild my own team although 3 players are currently injured it should be alright.

Anyway abit of rebuilding to come but attention is needed for our clash on the road against Hamburg who are currently 15th one spot below us.

Taken control of Hanover in the german league it had $87 million so i figured i could practically rebuild my own team although 3 players are currently injured it should be alright.

Anyway abit of rebuilding to come but attention is needed for our clash on the road against Hamburg who are currently 15th one spot below us.

welcome. :)

Liverpool beat Hapoel Tel Aviv 4-1 this morning, thanks to a hat trick from Sterling.