GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

hi all,

I have been looking for available teams to take in Holland gc 333 for a while now, and really I wanted an already half decent side as I really don't have much time on my hands at the minute, certainly not enough to build a poor side up from scratch with about 8 million in the bank.

so I was delighted when I saw SC heerenveen available when I checked just now. they have a nice young side and I plan to stay in this set-up as long as it stays really alive and competitive, because those set ups are really hard to find now, let alone a league!

good luck all

hi all' date='

I have been looking for available teams to take in Holland gc 333 for a while now, and really I wanted an already half decent side as I really don't have much time on my hands at the minute, certainly not enough to build a poor side up from scratch with about 8 million in the bank.

so I was delighted when I saw SC heerenveen available when I checked just now. they have a nice young side and I plan to stay in this set-up as long as it stays really alive and competitive, because those set ups are really hard to find now, let alone a league!

good luck all[/quote']

welcome in ;)

Bloody hell, I got really nervous tonight as I dropped a 3-0 in the 2nd half to 3-3 vs NEC. Fortunatly Schaken scored his 2nd for the night making it 4-3 shortly after which then became the end result.

I would have been extremly annoyed had it ended 3-3/4-4 given that we had three times the shots on target that they had..

hi all' date='

good luck all[/quote']

Welcome to Holland! :)

Had some good changes lately' date=' Muriel rose to 88 and Immers got wing position added. Plus Gibbs rose to 89 a week ago.

Keep em coming :P

Lmao, that's 9 more then my Feyenoord has let in during the entire season (in the league). Think it's been 21 games :)[/quote']

the art of having an Aussie 84 rated GK B)

Feyenoord beat Roda JC Kerkrade 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gibbs had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Goretzka and Muriel were amongst the goalscorers.

This was a close one. Had this ended in a draw then Muriels offside goal would have haunted me, cause obviously the refs were wrong. Luis is just too fast lol

another good win for SC heerenveen in GC 333, a 1-0 over managed side cambur-leeuwarden.

consequently, we move up to a comfortable 10th in the table, and only 3 points separates us between the mighty twente in 6th.

after now managing this side for 2 games, we will next face unmanaged, but highflying (4th in the league) NEC. we go into that game in good form, smashing in 11 goals and conceding 1 in the last 3 games, so we have every reason to be confident about our penultimate aim this season of finishing in the top 5.

as for the latest transfer news, I have nothing to report as I am actually rather pleased with the side I have inherited, although I may decide to offload a couple of players before the start of next season, in order to bring in some more youth to this already young squad.

holy cow:

the Puppetmaster steered Monchengladbach to victory against B.

Munich.

Monchengladbach beat B.

Munich 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kuzmanović scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Khazri was also on the scoresheet for his side.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: 1st clean sheeet!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAINST BAYERN

Feyenoord hammered Heracles Almelo 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Muriel was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Luis Muriel you absolute beast!

We're leading very comfortable now, but the table might be a bit misleading atm as we've got a - on paper - tougher schedule remaining then current 2nd Vitesse.

I was unable to prevent SC heerenveen slump to a 3-1 defeat to currently 4th in the table, NEC.

it was an uphill battle from the start ,after falkenburg gave NEC the lead in the first minute, soon to be doubled by reiks in the 21st minute. then centre back, tim klose gave us hope after a goal in the first minute of the second half, only to be knocked back down again by koolwijk's strike in the 65th minute.

this all happened despite us absoloutely dominating the game, with us having 20 total shots, compared to their 10, and most crazy of all, NEC only got 3 shots on target compared to our 14, meaning every shot the had on target went in!

I think this means I need a new keeper...

This thread needs some love lol...

Roda welcome some young talent into their thin squad :)

Ross Barkley joins for a little over 11m. Joining him was Samperio Jairo for 5.5m. Completing our dealings was David Costas, who was a free agent, and young french goalkeeper makes up the numbers in the GK department.

Some decent young talent at Roda, which should bode well for the future.

This thread needs some love lol...

Roda welcome some young talent into their thin squad :)

Ross Barkley joins for a little over 11m. Joining him was Samperio Jairo for 5.5m. Completing our dealings was David Costas' date=' who was a free agent, and young french goalkeeper makes up the numbers in the GK department.

Some decent young talent at Roda, which should bode well for the future.[/quote']

Stop pressuring meeee!!! :(;)

Internazionale play AC Milan in the Milan derby tonight with Milan looking to keep their 3 point lead at the top and Inter looking to get within a point of the leaders.

Meanwhile in transfer news for Inter,

Barcellos Taison joins from S. Donetsk for 12 million. Inter also made a double swoop on Sevilla with the signings of Ivan Rakitic for 11.9 million and Alberto Moreno for 5.8 million. To go with early season signings of Xhaka, Obiang and Dzsudzsak in a new look midfield.

Leaving Inter is Antonio Cassano for Parma following similar sales of the 30 plus year olds that have also left.

Blackburn rovers are still rolling along nicely in division 2. we are currently sitting 2nd in the league, with 12 games left to play, 2 points behind Bolton.

managed to progress to the next round of the English cup, and I have a tricky away game at arsenal, but should be a good test for when im hopefully in div.1 next season!

made some decent acquisitions of late, bringing in young Hannover keeper, Robert zeiler due to only having perin on loan as my first team keeper. also, another one for the future here at Blackburn, yassine benzia joins for a bargain 3 million.

playing wigan tonight, but having to put out my very weak reserve team as the fixtures are piling up now, due to teams playing more games in the championship :-( I will need to have a much stronger squad for next season if I am to get promoted, my squad depth is awful at the minute. :(