GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

ive swapped clubs now:) Southampton were the team i wanted when this GW originally came up but were unavailable when i joined. now available decided to swap to them. much different state of mind to that of stoke, i actually like a decent amount of sotons squad:)

th?id=H.4859773699295650&pid=15.1

GOING DUTCH...

Really decided I wanted to join the Eredivision, and with only one club really worth getting (VITESSE of course) I decided to bite the bullet and pay, rather than wait and miss out

Got a few decent players - VAN GINKEL and BONY stand out. Not desperate to sell either, but willing to listen to offers :)

th?id=H.4859773699295650&pid=15.1

GOING DUTCH...

Really decided I wanted to join the Eredivision' date=' and with only one club really worth getting (VITESSE of course) I decided to bite the bullet and pay, rather than wait and miss out

Got a few decent players - VAN GINKEL and BONY stand out. Not desperate to sell either, but willing to listen to offers :)[/quote']

Sign Me up for Van Ginkel mate! Haha

Sign Me up for Van Ginkel mate! Haha

Just picked up your message about BONY...So that's BONY and VAN GINKEL you want? Would you like naming rights to the stadium too? Access to the clubs secretaries? A share of merchandising? :P

Seriously though - who are you? And what do you have to offer?

Just picked up your message about BONY...So that's BONY and VAN GINKEL you want? Would you like naming rights to the stadium too? Access to the clubs secretaries? A share of merchandising? :P

Seriously though - who are you? And what do you have to offer?

I'm PSV and i have a team full of players ... Haha

typical' date=' why couldnt Southmapton name their Lovren deal yesterday:P would have been a big help.

going to be dealing mainly in cash, main aims are GK and FC[/quote']

Yeah must be GUTTED! Huge move for Southampton in real life...just a shame you missed out. If it makes you feel better you can give me Shaw... :D

Suarez told he can leave!!!

_65236493_016838083-1.jpg

Liverpool fans were shocked today as new boss Rothnie has said he will not stand in the way of Luis Suarez if he wishes to leave. Speculation has grown in recent weeks that Real Madrid would be keen on a transfer for him, and it is now down to the players decision. However, Rothnie will not sell cheaply, and will only accept a player exchange deal. It is believed two attacking players (Wingers/Attacking Mids/Forwards), both under the age of 26 and rated 90+ will be enough to prize away the controversial forward.

In other news, talented Australian youngster Tom Rogic is set for a 3m pound switch to Anfield, subject to a medical.

Archived