GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Suarez out, Ibra in

After days of ongoing negotiations between all sorts of clubs, it has been confirmed Luis Suarez will no longer be a liverpool player by the end of tonight.

Luis-Suarez-Liverpool.jpg

^^Good bye Luis Suarez^^

The controversial Uruguayan has ended his journey with the reds after finally getting the move he wish for. However, Liverpool fans don't have to worry. The Kop faithful have been dreading this day, and many experts saw the ex-Ajax mans imminent departure a huge blow to the reds champions leagues hopes. What nobody knew, is who Rothnie would be getting in replacement. The one, the only, Zlatan. Surely, with the destructive powerhouse of Ibrahimovic up front, 4th place is not beyond the reach of Rothnie and co. Only time will tell, but the question is, has Luis Suarez made the same mistake that former Liverpool hero Fernando Torres made?

Ibrahimovic.jpg

^^ Goals galore or a huge flaw? Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the new man at Liverpool ^^

i'll take part in an extra cup if theres a place going

also got another deal abd with utrecht

The offer for Dorlan PABĂ“N of Monterrey from FC Utrecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

swapped out my current (mr) duplan whos 30/85 plus my third choice keeper cummins

20 year old Poland international Bartosz Bereszynski to become Southamptons 5th Signing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-TI7xierqPUqlN-eTA-sHiiX0EcCFBC7qO0K-IzvV3unuk_zXQQ

The Legia Warsaw Defender, who can play down most of the wide right positions, joins fellow polish youngster Karol Linetty at the club. Currently rated 80 and made his Poland debut earlier in the month, hoping for a rise soon enough so can be a useful cup player:)

Southampton up for the friendly cup :)

I'm manager of Spartak Moskva in this GC' date=' just wondering what this Hongland game world is all about?[/quote']

We have lots of forumers in England and Holland in this gc, so we thought it would be fun to have a friendly cup competetion between us.

Everyone who is on the forum is welcome to join in though, so just state your interest in this thread if you want your Spartak to take part in the Friendly cup.

Archived