GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Considering doing 1-3 more youth signings ... And maybe 2 more signings for the starting XI on various positions ... Am negotiating with several clubs for attacking and wing options. Dries Mertens is for sale for the right price ... And the PL-set Swede Ola Toivonen might be lured away by a decent offer aswell!

also open to listen to offers on Luciano Narsingh and Giorgino Wijnaldum!

Guest drseanfitz

ko_suwon_zpsd08b5eb8.gif

my loan plea may have been totally ignored, but made a few signings

Malouda & Kirch are my big money signings, along with 5 youngsters including HJK youngster Lod, and 77 rated murru(who with 13 Serie A starts should get a rise)

pulled the plug on a recently mentioned transfer, as of late using certain batch of formations have been doing nothing but leading to me getting my arse kicked repeatedly

so instead of the last lad in comes bobadilla

and hopefully two or three new faces will be on the way as well shortly;)

THE UEFA FORUM CUP

Alright guys so decent amount of interest so far, in about 24 hours from now, so 9:00 GT (Soccermanager time) tomorrow, will be the deadline for when you can join. So if you are unclear of the format, it will be like this. I will do a video draw (did one in High Rollers League, worked quite well), or if anyone else is really keen to do it they can do so, to determine which teams go into which groups. The groups will be drawn from pots (as suggested by KopStar I believe). The amount of pots/groups will be determined on how many people are interested once the deadline arrives. The 1st pot, will be for all teams whose 18 highest rated players average 89 or above. The rest of the pots ratings will be decided when the deadline arrives. In future seasons (if enough people stick around) the pots will be determined by points earned in their respective leagues. Now, the rest of it will work practically the same as the champions league (if you're somehow unfamiliar with that, I suggest see the SMFA Cup or just stop playing SoccerManager) with the top 2 in each group progressing to knockout ties of two legs, before finally we are left with the final. The winner will receive 5000 credits. Now here is the extra little twist/addition what ever you want to call it. All the teams that finish 3rd in their group, will qualify for a mini competition. This will be also knockout rounds of two legs, with the eventual winner playing the runner up of the UEFA FORUM CUP final, for a prize of 1000 credits.

So what do we think lads?

Sounds good. Only thing Id say is maybe just determine pots by either squad values or total value of their best XI players.

In the transfer front, was second highest bidder for Varela :mad:

Beat Liverpool to a young Brazillian by 2k :D :D :D

Also signed a 16 year old Madagascar for the fun of it

ko_suwon_zpsd08b5eb8.gif

my loan plea may have been totally ignored' date=' but made a few signings

Malouda & Kirch are my big money signings, along with 5 youngsters including HJK youngster Lod, and 77 rated murru(who with 13 Serie A starts should get a rise)[/font']

You havent approached me for any loans :confused:

Sounds good. Only thing Id say is maybe just determine pots by either squad values or total value of their best XI players.

In the transfer front' date=' was second highest bidder for Varela :mad:

Beat Liverpool to a young Brazillian by 2k :D :D :D

Also signed a 16 year old Madagascar for the fun of it[/quote']

FFfffffffffffffffffffffffff stupid chairman. I'll see how I choose the pots once everyone is in.

Ajax signed Two more players yesterday William Vainqueur and Sadio Mane.

Vainqueur has been playing in Belgium with Standard Liege and Sadio Mane hit 16 goals for Red Bull Salzburg.

Both should be good additions with Malanda and Mpoku linking up from Belgium in the last few days.

Surprised my Eriksen deal has yet to be reversed although i know it has been reported.

Would like to keep hold of Coquelin,Gnabry and Santi Cazorla if possible.

With De Jong,Alderweiled and Fischer all being kept the squad is almost set to go for the season.

Ajax signed Two more players yesterday William Vainqueur and Sadio Mane.

Vainqueur has been playing in Belgium with Standard Liege and Sadio Mane hit 16 goals for Red Bull Salzburg.

Both should be good additions with Malanda and Mpoku linking up from Belgium in the last few days.

Surprised my Eriksen deal has yet to be reversed although i know it has been reported.

Would like to keep hold of Coquelin' date='Gnabry and Santi Cazorla if possible.

With De Jong,Alderweiled and Fischer all being kept the squad is almost set to go for the season.[/quote']

Just checked on the transfers page and it doesn't appear to have been reported. Although the Bale and Thiago Silva deals to United have been

:rolleyes:

Just checked on the transfers page and it doesn't appear to have been reported. Although the Bale and Thiago Silva deals to United have been

:rolleyes:

It was yesterday, so probably it's been cleared already :)

Looks like a couple more transfers has been reported today.. This is extremly annoying..

Archived