GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Welcome to Feyenoord!

Kieran+Gibbs+Arsenal+v+Leyton+Orient+FA+Cup+GhFPVW5bSWEl.jpg

Should have been my player but for some bender reporting it and subsuqently rendering me unable to deal with Nick from Arsenal, awful but least i'm still top after 2 wins from 2 and a nice 3-1 away win against Chelsea tonight

Lost 1-0 to Villa, which is a shame because was a big game considering the run of fixtures i have coming up, as well as Ramirez being injured for 9 days.

Added another FC in Facundo Ferreyra, will mainly be used in cup games.

Should have been my player but for some bender reporting it and subsuqently rendering me unable to deal with Nick from Arsenal' date=' awful but least i'm still top after 2 wins from 2 and a nice 3-1 away win against Chelsea tonight[/quote']

Yeah true, I was a bit surprised to see him go (imo) so cheap, but I don't expect this deal to stick anyway..

Nice win mate.

Jeremy Madrigal earned a draw with Real Zaragoza against Osasuna.The match ended 1 - 1 between Real Zaragoza and Osasuna in their Division 1 fixture.

Zuculini scored the only goal for Real Zaragoza and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.[/Quote]

Well after a beating from Malaga to start the season it was nice to get a point, but with a lackluster squad and hardly and offers being looked at Real Zaragoza are in serious trouble as it comes to the long term of their stay in division 1.

KUBAN 2

SPARTAK MOSKVA 3

26 JUNE 2013

RUSSIAN DIVISION 1

MAN OF THE MATCH - E EMENIKE

GOALS

A FIDLER (48) KUBAN

E EMENIKE (59) SPARTAK MOSKVA

A OZBILIZ (61) KUBAN

T COSTA (71) SPARTAK MOSKVA

M AMBROSINI (76) SPARTAK MOSKVA

ASSISTS

A OZBILIZ (48) KUBAN

M AMBROSINI (59) SPARTAK MOSKVA

I POPOV (61) KUBAN

L PEREA (71) SPARTAK MOSKVA

T COSTA (76) SPARTAK MOSKVA

YELLOW CARDS

H VIANA (6) SPARTAK MOSKVA

R XANDÃO (32) KUBAN

logo_eredivisie.gif

-Game 2/34-

And so, the 2nd game of the season has been played ... and by God, it was a shocker ... not a single forum managed team actually managed to win, a majority managed draws, but we even had a team lose!

9isq.png

So, from this we can gather that out of the 7 teams that emerged victorious from the last turn, only 2 were able to repeat it. And curiously enough, both these teams, were unmanaged. FC Utrecht that was abandonded inbetween fixtures and NEC who have started the season surprisingly strong!

Out of last weeks remaining 4 winning teams, only 3 managed to clinch points and they all came in draws, PSV,Feyenoord and NAC Breda all managed to draw ... (PSV and NAC Breda went head to head and got a goal each).

Machine at SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden managed to get his very first point after drawing against Preppens Feyenoord (kudos on that one Machine) and Ajax also got their first point after drawing against PEC Zwolle (Shame on you Noisy)

Only one forum managed team broke down completely and left the last turn of fixtures without a single point, and that was Nick Justice and his SC Heerenveen!

Actually, after a 2nd look I noticed that hdixit actually lost 2-0 to 1st placed NEC ... wowzers! :eek:

Anyhoo ... this is how the Eredivisie table looks after 2 games:

7tp.png

And what we have here is a sign that unmanaged teams survive purely on luck in the opening stages

;) And will soon be swept aside!

The Utrecht side is absolutely worth taking over if anyone'd be interested in joining all of us over here in Holland ... got a great squad that ... whilst not being the highest rated still is damn good.

But yeah, top 2 is unmanaged, then we have Feyenoord in on 3rd, with NAC Breda on 4th and my PSV on 5th! (5 forumers in the top 10 after two games ... should've been all forumers !)

Next turn should prove vital in what teams are pushing for the top and who'll end up mid-table ... It'll all go down in turn 3 ;)

-Team of the Turn-

scCambuurLeeuwarden1.png

With what's undoubtedly the worst forum managed team, Machine and his SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden managed to fend off Feyenoord who in all honesty has a much better team and should've won this game! BUT ... what instead happened was that SCL had 67% possession, 11 shots on goal and a massive 11 corners against a rather pathetic Feyenoord side ... this, coupled with the fact I've already said .. SCL SUCKS ... There's no team more deserving of this "title" then SCL in the last turn! WELL DONE Machine and keep it up!

-Player of the Turn-

238072.png

(1)

Jozy Altidore was the sole reason for AZ to clinch a point against Groningen! After scoring his first in the 30th minute, Altidore scored the critical equalizer in the 60th minute thus letting Gaffer Holtom keep his job after gaining the oh so important 1 point. The point in itself also means that AZ only drops 2 positions from 8th to 10th rather then down to 13th wich'd been the case had Altidore not scored his brace! So after being challenged by Victor Vazques for player of the turn, ALTIDORE WINS IT!

(The number under the picture shows how many time the individual player has won this "award")

Archived