• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Just explaining why he had the possesion' date=' that's all lol

But let's talk about how an own goal from Nac Breda saved your ass instead? :P[/quote']

After the own goal my lads stopped playing. We would've gotten a goal of our own otherwise. You were outplayed by one of the worst teams in the league lol

Guest drseanfitz

Haven't really been following along all that much' date=' but I just joined the setup with Barcelona and I'll gladly enter them into the competition if that's still happening.[/quote']

Welcome Mark.

For a minute I contemplated asking you to loan me Tello;)

Sorry for me triple post but I need to stress that THE NEXT 12 HOURS IS THE OFFICIAL DEADLINE TO REINSTATE YOUR INTEREST FOR THE UEFA FORUM CUP. Afterwards there will be no more exceptions made, and a few hours after tomorrows games are played I will be doing the video draw. Here are the teams in so far:

Liverpool

Barcelona

Southampton

Reading

Malaga

Yeovil

Bluewings

Ajax

FC Twente

SC Heerenveen

Vitesse

Feyenoord

Derby

Newcastle

Yea kept getting ideas one after the other' date=' don't really know why I commented on my horrendous sig ha.

By the way there is a spot sitting there for you in the forum cup.

[center']you-know-you-want-to.jpg[/center]

Nah, there's just no way I'm joining the forum cup ... I enjoy this GC the way it is. Dutch only, with my after game reviews (make sure to read the one I'll post tonight or early tomorrow) ... I've got roughly 20 teams and I don't wanna mess about with an imaginary cup! Soz babe!

Nah' date=' there's just no way I'm joining the forum cup ... I enjoy this GC the way it is. Dutch only, with my after game reviews (make sure to read the one I'll post tonight or early tomorrow) ... I've got roughly 20 teams and I don't wanna mess about with an imaginary cup! Soz babe![/center']

This is the last straw! We are officially done. :P

Ideally guys if we can get 16 managers (which means 2 more), it will make things a bit easier as we can just have a European Championship format except with 6 games in the group stages.