GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

As further reports of the France team filter through, second division side Angers' 39 year old Gregory Malicki has been selected to as Hugo Lloris' deputy. With a surprising amount of 16,17 and 18 year olds in the squad the manager has though it best go provide them with a father figure in the squad. The squad now has a 23 year age gap.

Malicki is one of 5 players over 30 in the 30 man squad.

First GC hey? welcome to reversed deal city:cool:

Yeh, to be honest I don't really know what I'm doing transfer negotiations wise and how much cash is worth in GC's so sorry if I put in any insulting offers.

I might make one or two signings, but I'm more or less going to be keeping the squad I have until I know how deals generally go down.

Yeh' date=' to be honest I don't really know what I'm doing transfer negotiations wise and how much cash is worth in GC's so sorry if I put in any insulting offers.

I might make one or two signings, but I'm more or less going to be keeping the squad I have until I know how deals generally go down.[/quote']

I've found the value of cash has increased lately but you'll almost never sign anybody decent with it. There are usually a few clueless bananas that sell off their youth for small amounts of cash though.

I've found the value of cash has increased lately but you'll almost never sign anybody decent with it. There are usually a few clueless bananas that sell off their youth for small amounts of cash though.

Well that's good because I started with just £4.2 million, which I think was the lowest transfer budget in Division 1.

Well that's good because I started with just £4.2 million' date=' which I think was the lowest transfer budget in Division 1.[/quote']

Probably the lowest in every league :o

I know someone put a bug ticket in before and they laughed and closed it. Cardiff start with minimal funds as well.

Probably the lowest in every league :o

I know someone put a bug ticket in before and they laughed and closed it. Cardiff start with minimal funds as well.

It's quite funny because in reality we're probably one of the richest teams in the Premier League, as we're one of the very few who aren't in debt and will more than likely spend in and around £20 million net in real life this summer.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR_Trt8QMFa0xsq0BuFf7aUXBye_9sqLYLQ_yxbvT3ZX4LEoaqTQ

GAME OVER AT AJAX FOR ERIKSEN

Ajax have decided that the time is up for Christian Eriksen at the Amsterdam based club.

The club has lost valuable players in recent weeks with players like Sulejmani and Babel moving on to new clubs for the 13/14 Season.

Ajax realise in order to move forward there star man needs to be sold on for two players in exchange.

The current window is upto 25 years old and rating wise 89+ whether we can hold out for this remains to be seen but if no bids come in that are worthy of accepting then we will re-negotiate terms with Eriksen's agent.

Fellaini will be off to Arsenal when it opens.

Just Baines to shift now get in touch if you want to sort out a pre opening deal

I'd be quite interested in Baines over at PSV ... would perhaps Willems + someone spark yer interest?

Archived