• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

And Begovic moves to Liverpool. Decided it was unfair on the rest of the game world as Jones gives me a clear advantage over you all.:P

Nooooooo!! You signed a GK :( damnit all to hell and 3 miles that way!

but still ... Even after signing Begovic ... You'll always be known as the idiot that sold his starting GK in a GC when he only had Brad Jones for 'backup' hahah

Nooooooo!! You signed a GK :( damnit all to hell and 3 miles that way!

but still ... Even after signing Begovic ... You'll always be known as the idiot that sold his starting GK in a GC when he only had Brad Jones for 'backup' hahah

Who is this Brad Jones you speak of? Oh the one that plays for Watford?:P

THE UEFA FORUM CUP GROUP STAGE DRAW

C2ndveJB_GM

Kinda rushed it a bit but pretty sure I didn't miss anything' date=' I shall bring out the fixtures for the cup at some point in the coming week.[/quote']

Nice work mate! You can tell that it's not rigged by the fact that you drew your side with mine (Feyenoord), I guess you could try to finish 2nd. :D

The Puppetmaster steered Bologna FC to victory against AC Perugia.

Bologna FC outclassed AC Perugia and beat them 4 - 0 in their Italian Shield Round 1 fixture.

Riverola was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pulzetti was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great result. Unbeaten so far this season including friendlies and the league B)

galatasaray confirm Signing of Bordeax stalwart Jaroslav Plasil. The experienced midfielder will provide much needed cover in central mifield for the Turkish giants. Also set to sign Felipe Melo on a permanent deal in the coming days.

First league game in charge tonight and currently sit equal top on the table. The fearsome strike duo Yilmaz and promising youngster Didier Drogba are set to be unleashed. Combined with a solid midfield of Sneijder, Inan, Melo and Altintop, and a relatively solid defense, Galatasaray are targeting a long run in the SMFA shield.