• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Won 2-0 against Augsburg but the injuries are killing me, i have 4 players injured, 2 for a very long term, Gundogan for 7 weeks and Grosskreutz for 5 weeks.

I really need a 85+ wing/AM, if someone can loan one to me i'd be very grateful.

EDIT : i just saw Ronaldo is now at United but the manager of Real is AWFUL, he sold him for Rooney and Jones, lol

No worries pal' date=' I'll get it sorted.

Team of the turn: Feyenoord

Player of the turn: M.Bruno

Flop of the turn: Once more it was fluffys PSV.

This was actually quite fun, I might continue doing awards.

:D[/quote']

Player of the turn was Massimo Bruno yes indeed, but the team of the turn was once again SC Cambuur-Leeuwaarden!

After losing three games in a row we finally pick up a win, sitting at 5th now due to goal difference.

Ciaran McEvoy steered FC Utrecht to victory against FC Groningen.

FC Utrecht beat FC Groningen 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kovarik scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kali and Van Der Hoorn were also amongst the goalscorers.

Broke 3 Records in a single match B)

After their result against Peterhead, Annan Athletic are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Annan Athletic have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Peterhead 2 - 7.

The Annan Athletic club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Peterhead finished 2 - 7

Kévin THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE has completed his move to Liverpool from Rennes for 10,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Good signing to add depth.

The Chairman of Celta Vigo has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Liverpool immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

Soccer manager clearly have a good sense of humour:p

logo_eredivisie.gif

-Game 8/34-

.... Yes .... I took some time off from the forums

:P sue me! Was much needed so deal with it :P I'll continue doing these reviews from now on tho!

kyyo.png

And so the weird tradition of away wins continue in Holland! 5 out of 9 games ended in away wins. 1 game ended in a draw and 3 ended in home wins!

We'll start things off with game 1!

Vitesse travelled to face the "punching-bag" of GC 333, SCL (sorry Stewart

:P) and they did not dissapoint (well a little but atleast they won!)

The amount of shots on goal from Vitesse was actually a bit of a shock seeing as they're quite a bit better then SCL ... but Vitesse only managed to fire off 5 shots on goal in comparison to SCL's 9! So already there SCL are sweeping home the stats! ... but a game isn't won by stats, a game is won by goals scored and sadly for SCL, this is what lost them the game! In the 32nd minute, Theo Janssen broke free and managed to get a cross away into the penalty area! Van Ginkel chested it down and bombed a volley into the back of the net! Surprisingly ( well not really seeing how few shots were fired on goal) this was the only goal of the game and it means that Vitesse clinched the 3 points! SCL continues to park at the very bottom, desperate for a win!

We then travel to Groningen were FC Utrecht arrived to fight for the points!

Two teams that are fairly equal in ratings, tho Groningen slightly edges it ratingwise! And at the end of the day ... it was pure luck that made Ciaran and his Utrecht walk away with the 3 points! During the entire game ... FC Utrecht only got 3 shots away at goal ... 3 shots ... and they won! But things get more interesting by the fact that Utrecht scored 3(!) goals on their 3 shots ... (OMG RIGHT?!) but the game itself was very even, right upto the 58th minute when in 11 minutes, Utrecht went from 0-0 to 3-0! Van der Hoorn,Kovarik and Kali scored the goals with De Kogel getting 2 assists.

This really must've been one of the closest game of the season! The possession % was 51% in favour of Groningen and 49% in favour of Utrecht! Whilst Utrecht only had 3 shots on goal ... Groningen only had 4 ... so yeah, at the end of the day, it was down to pure luck! But a win is a win nontheless!

After this, we continue on with the only draw of the last turn! The highly uninteresting game of Ajax Vs. FC Twente! The game started out great for Ajax as Moisander scored with a long-shot in the 4th minute! Quite good for a CB that isn't known for his offensive qualities! In the 21st minute, Casnos was called for offside after equalizing ... ref needs glasses! Nevertheless, Twente got themselves back together and equalizid in the 23rd minute by midfielder Wout Brama! Twente then went on to take the lead in the 44th minute after an incredible goal from Felipe Gutierrez! 2-1 Twente and here comes halftime! After halftime Twente controlled the game for a majority of the remaining 45 minutes ... til the 82nd minute when Colombian striker Pabón scored to clinch the very important point for his Ajax! Good signing there Noisy! FC Twente dominated the possession with a whopping 61% add to that they had 9 shots on goal and 9 corners the final score could've been in favour of Twente!

After this, we continue on to the game between the almighty PSV and highly interesting ADO Den Haag!

A game that I actually managed to win (yaay!)

Here we have a game in wich all goals were scored during the very first half of the game!

PSV took an early lead when Real Madrid-loanee Casemiro bagged his first of the season in the 16th minute followed by a Tim Matavz goal in the 34th minute! Matavz' 3rd goal on 6 games (not too bad a stat for a team that sits 11th) ... ADO tried and fought their hardest to get a goal and get back in the game and in the 44th minute their efforts paid off when Tjaronn Chery bagged his 2nd of the season! But it just weren't meant to be for ADO tonight as PSV went on to win the game 2-1 and sweeping home the possession with a positive 57%!

We continue with Feyenoord against Zwolle! A Feyenoord that started the season quite poorly but has since picked up their pace! The 3-0 win over Zwolle was their 6th straight game unbeaten (4 wins and 2 draws).

And the player responsible for the 3-0 win is the colombian wonderkid Luis Muriel! With his 2 goals he steered Feyenoord to the win and 3 points!

But this was a game that could've easily ended in another way ... Two goals were called back for offside! So at the end of the day, it could've just as easily been a 5-0 win for Preppens and his Feyenoord! A massive 66% possession and 17 shots on goal shows just what a powerhouse Feyenoord has turned into! Don't keep it up mate! Share the glory!

Then we have ashtini and his AZ! A team that was completely outplayed by the unmanaged RKC Waalwijk! Not only were AZ beaten, they were also being dominated by Waalwijk on the stats section with Waalwijk having 59% possession and 9 shots on goal ... against AZ's 6 shots on goal! But after an early goal by Lieder in the 3rd minute ... AZ didn't stand a chance and thus lost 1-0 against a Waalwijk that simply was better!

We continue on to another forumer loss against an unmanaged side as Nick Justice and his SC Heerenveen lost 3-1 against Heracles Almelo!

The game started out perfectly for Mr.Justice and his Heerenveen after Finnbogason scored cracker in the 1st minute! But after this it was all downhill for Heerenveen! Heracles equalized in the 23rd minute and then took the lead just before the halftime break in the 44th minute after a goal from Castillion!

This was the score up til the 77th minute when Castillion bagged his 2nd of the night making the final result 3-1 in favour of Heracles! Again, just as in the previous game between AZ and Waalwijk the unmanaged side dominated the possession ... a bad night for Heerenveen!

And the final game of the night was between league leaders NEC and Roda!

NEC opened the scoring in the 3rd minute by a goal from Ruud Boymans, his 5th of the season. Erik Falkenburg added to the lead with his 2-0 goal in the 18th minute and this was the score til after halftime! In the 53rd minute, Boymans increase the lead to 3-0 (his 6th of the season) and NEC looked very likely to go on and win the game easy! ... But Roda fought back and scored 2 goals in 16 minutes before Leroy George sealed the faith of the game with his 4-2 goal in the 84th minute!

Roda won the possession but NEC won the game ... top stuff Mr.Deakin!

je8q.png

After 8 games we can see that NEC still sits top! (am I the only one that's surprised by this?!

:P) ... Vitesse and Twente changes places at the top with Vitesse climbing to 2nd and Twente dropping to 3rd!

Feyenoord climbs to 4th and FC Utrecht climbs to 5th!

At the bottom we can still find SCL ... It's actually tragically funny :P

-Team of the Turn-

Nec_logo.gif

To keep winning game after game after game and sit top with the team that NEC has ... it just have to be NEC Nijmegen that is awarded with team of the turn this time! I'm very impressed with how Deakin has managed to keep them top after taking over! And I'm pretty sure that if he doesen't make a complete fool of himself ... he'll be up there for a majority of the season!

-Player of the Turn-

(1)

44304.jpg

Luis Muriel WAS the reason that Feyenoord won their game against Zwolle! 2 goals .... the first in the 74th and the 2nd in the 75th sealed the deal and shot Feyenoord to 4th in the leauge!

With 5 goals and 5 assists on 8 games, i think it's safe to say that Muriel is having a great season so far!

Ciaran McEvoy steered FC Utrecht to victory against Vitesse.

FC Utrecht beat Vitesse 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Toornstra had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Bobadilla was on the scoresheet for his side.

This team we pretty much dominated on possession and had 6 shots and 5 on target so we seem to be very accurate :D

SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden beat Roda JC Kerkrade 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rose scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tighadouini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We won! :eek:

Against a managed team! :)

And on stats we deserved it! :D

But Zwolle won too :rolleyes:

So we're still bottom :(

And we play Utrecht next :mad:

Psv.gif

-PSV fails to win in Swedish superbattle-

Elohim (Forum) was unable to prevent a PSV defeat to fierce rivals Feyenoord.

PSV slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Feyenoord in their Division 1 fixture.

Nilmar was on the scoresheet for his side.

But I have a feeling that the result would've been different had not Kevin Strootman been sent off in the 37th minute!

Kevin STROOTMAN is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off

But yeah ... a loss is a loss ... and I'm extremely dissapointed about this loss!

And at the end of the day !!! .... Kôss mig din jäkla bonnläpp!

Psv.gif

-PSV fails to win in Swedish superbattle-

But I have a feeling that the result would've been different had not Kevin Strootman been sent off in the 37th minute!

But yeah ... a loss is a loss ... and I'm extremely dissapointed about this loss!

And at the end of the day !!! .... Kôss mig din jäkla bonnläpp!

Haha, excuses... ;)