Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLemon

GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

So a reversed deal for a 80 rated goalkeeper has really screwed me over. Looks like ill be going into new season w.o that new Fc I wanted.. Really.. A deal reversed for a 80 rated goalkeeper!!!!!!

As if dealing internally wasn't hard enough ... :rolleyes:

So a reversed deal for a 80 rated goalkeeper has really screwed me over. Looks like ill be going into new season w.o that new Fc I wanted.. Really.. A deal reversed for a 80 rated goalkeeper!!!!!!

LOL im sorry i shouldnt laugh as that is pathetic how on earth someone would report a deal involving a 80 rated goalie.

LOL im sorry i shouldnt laugh as that is pathetic how on earth someone would report a deal involving a 80 rated goalie.

The Fact that it was reported is bad enough, but for it actually be reversed is a joke.

i dont know about you guys, but it annoies me soo much when you have a bid accepted for a player, and some idiot goes and takes that team, and one hour later, leaves again!!

it means i have to wait another week to get this player, which is very annoying. btw im still looking for loans ;-)

SPARTAK MOSKVA MATCH DAY SQUAD

[H] - Ponte Preta

Friendly

20:00 KO

Luzhniki Stadium

19th June 2013

Referee - Mohamed Benouza

[MOVE]SPARTAK MOSKVA LINEUP - 1.M.LANDREAU (90), L.PEREA (88), 3.D.KOMBAROV (89), 4. S.BOCCHETTI (89), 5. J.GARCÍA (89), 6. Â.NENÊ (88), 7. Y.HADJI (88), 8. O.VUKOJEVIĆ (88), 9. H.SUAZO (88), 10. E.GRAFITE (88), 11. B.CESAR (88) SUBS - 12. A.DEL PIERO (88), 13. A.MCGEADY (88), 14. R.CARIOCA (88), 15. G.RAÚL (88), 16. D.BILYALETDINOV (88), 17. J.JURADO (88), 18. M.ESTRADA (88)[/MOVE]

sod it! West Ham have 4 keepers' date=' take your pick :D

[/b']

Walcott nears Liverpool move

Liverpools latest signing is set to be announced by tomorrow as it seems Arsenal winger Theo Walcott is close on a move. The rumour mill went into overdrive today that the two clubs had come to an agreement of Pepe Reina + Fabio Borini + 6m in exchange for the England international.

Theo-Walcott-Arsenal-008.jpg

Despite many considering the price to be such a hefty one for a man who is yet to truly discover his full potential' date=' Rothnie is pleased with the agreement. Walcott signed for Arsenal from Southampton in 2006 and scored 40 goals in 181 appearances for the gunners. Now the hunt is on for the final piece of the Liverpool jigsaw, a goalkeeper. [/color']

Risky move selling your GK before bringing in the replacement, unless you already agreed on smth ofcourse :)

Deadline closed.

Here is the list of managers taking part in the competition.

LegendaryLemon - Liverpool

KopStar - Newcastle

Justin X - Portsmouth

shanemendo - Wolfsburg

Dougie House - Vitesse

Preppens - Feyenoord

Noisy - Ajax

ashtini - AZ

Desmond - Napoli

CiaranMc - Yeovil

PinkMan - Derby

hdixit - FC Twente

Ninster - Everton

Dan James - FC Utrecht

deasy - Southampton

sachmaster - Sunderland

garryc300 - West Ham

jamie_blooobird - Reading

drseanfitz - Bluewings

BigThomo - Spartak Moskva

More to come soon..

Ok, so after having a little bit of a think, I have decided to slightly change the the format. So, with 20 teams, there shall be a total 4 pots. The top 3 pots, will be made up of the 12 teams with the highest average rating from their top 18 players (this can be seen from the overview of the gameworld in the Add Club page). To help determine teams with equal ratings squad value will be used. Now there is 1 pot left to be filled, which will be fought out for in mini-qualifying rounds between the 8 lowest rated sides. This will involve a 2 leg knockout round, with away goals counting. The 4 victorious sides will earn a place in the final pot. It's almost like qualifying for a Euro 2013 or something. Now, I know this makes it a lot harder for the low rated teams like Yeovil and Portsmouth, so I have prepared a handicap for their opponents in the qualifying round. I have organised the qualifying rounds in a way that enables all the weaker sides to progress, but they most overcome their opponents without their highest rated player, IF there is a difference between the teams in ratings of 5 or more. If the highest rating is shared among more than one player, than all of those players are ineligible to play. This way there will still be one team better than the other, but it gives the weaker team a fairer chance of progressing to the next stage. If none of this is making sense hang on a moment as there will be a diagram of the layout below which should help explain. Now, once we have the 4 pots, the groups shall be drawn to determine 4 groups of 4 teams. It's pretty self explanatory from then onwards. The top 2 teams from each group progress. Quarter finals and semi finals WITH 2 legs, and a final prize of 6000 credits. (Cheers Garry got the 1000). So here is the overview of it all.

Qualifying Round

QFR 1 :Portsmouth V Reading - Reading cannot play their highest rated player(s)

QFR 2 :Yeovil V Suwon Bluewings - Suwon cannot play their highest rated player(s)

QFR 3 :Utrecht V Derby

QFR 4 :Vitesse V Feyenoord

Dates for these games will be released shortly.

IMPORTANT: If teams fail to abide by the rules and field ineligible players they will automatically forfeit the match 3-0.

The remaining teams and their pots will be released when the qualifying round is complete.

Guest drseanfitz

Qualifying Round

QFR 2 :Yeovil V Suwon Bluewings - Suwon cannot play their highest rated player(s)

What happens if Portsmouth and Yeovil make a couple of big signings, or (as is inevitable after the first game of the season and TB's come in) Reading and Bluewings sell a lot of their top 18 rated players?????

What happens if Portsmouth and Yeovil make a couple of big signings' date=' or (as is inevitable after the first game of the season and TB's come in) Reading and Bluewings sell a lot of their top 18 rated players?????[/quote']

If a rating of 5 or more separates the two teams, the rule is to be enforced. If 4 or lower then no, the rule no longer exists. I can't see too many drastic changes to come as most of the transfers have already been done.

Ok' date=' so after having a little bit of a think, I have decided to slightly change the the format. So, with 20 teams, there shall be a total 4 pots. The top 3 pots, will be made up of the 12 teams with the highest average rating from their top 18 players (this can be seen from the overview of the gameworld in the Add Club page). To help determine teams with equal ratings squad value will be used. Now there is 1 pot left to be filled, which will be fought out for in mini-qualifying rounds between the 8 lowest rated sides. This will involve a 2 leg knockout round, with away goals counting. The 4 victorious sides will earn a place in the final pot. It's almost like qualifying for a Euro 2013 or something. Now, I know this makes it a lot harder for the low rated teams like Yeovil and Portsmouth, so I have prepared a handicap for their opponents in the qualifying round. I have organised the qualifying rounds in a way that enables all the weaker sides to progress, but they most overcome their opponents without their highest rated player, IF there is a difference between the teams in ratings of 5 or more. If the highest rating is shared among more than one player, than all of those players are ineligible to play. This way there will still be one team better than the other, but it gives the weaker team a fairer chance of progressing to the next stage. If none of this is making sense hang on a moment as there will be a diagram of the layout below which should help explain. Now, once we have the 4 pots, the groups shall be drawn to determine 4 groups of 4 teams. It's pretty self explanatory from then onwards. The top 2 teams from each group progress. Quarter finals and semi finals WITH 2 legs, and a final prize of 6000 credits. (Cheers Garry got the 1000). So here is the overview of it all.

[center']Qualifying Round

IMPORTANT: If teams fail to abide by the rules and field ineligible players they will automatically forfeit the match 3-0.[/center]

The remaining teams and their pots will be released when the qualifying round is complete.

Can you not find a way of just including all 20 sides? 4 pots of 5?

Vitesse get Feyenoord! So much for a random draw! :rolleyes:

Ok' date=' so after having a little bit of a think, I have decided to slightly change the the format. So, with 20 teams, there shall be a total 4 pots. The top 3 pots, will be made up of the 12 teams with the highest average rating from their top 18 players (this can be seen from the overview of the gameworld in the Add Club page). To help determine teams with equal ratings squad value will be used. Now there is 1 pot left to be filled, which will be fought out for in mini-qualifying rounds between the 8 lowest rated sides. This will involve a 2 leg knockout round, with away goals counting. The 4 victorious sides will earn a place in the final pot. It's almost like qualifying for a Euro 2013 or something. Now, I know this makes it a lot harder for the low rated teams like Yeovil and Portsmouth, so I have prepared a handicap for their opponents in the qualifying round. I have organised the qualifying rounds in a way that enables all the weaker sides to progress, but they most overcome their opponents without their highest rated player, IF there is a difference between the teams in ratings of 5 or more. If the highest rating is shared among more than one player, than all of those players are ineligible to play. This way there will still be one team better than the other, but it gives the weaker team a fairer chance of progressing to the next stage. If none of this is making sense hang on a moment as there will be a diagram of the layout below which should help explain. Now, once we have the 4 pots, the groups shall be drawn to determine 4 groups of 4 teams. It's pretty self explanatory from then onwards. The top 2 teams from each group progress. Quarter finals and semi finals WITH 2 legs, and a final prize of 6000 credits. (Cheers Garry got the 1000). So here is the overview of it all.

[center']Qualifying Round

IMPORTANT: If teams fail to abide by the rules and field ineligible players they will automatically forfeit the match 3-0.[/center]

Feyenoord/Vittese+Utrecht really shouldnt be in a qualifier as originally i thought the main thing was england - holland with a few added in.

Now 3 of the dutch teams must face a qualifier? :confused:

Feyenoord/Vittese+Utrecht really shouldnt be in a qualifier as originally i thought the main thing was england - holland with a few added in.

Now 3 of the dutch teams must face a qualifier? :confused:

Yeah, maybe looks like sour grapes from us - it's not, I don't mind qualifying, but this has now moved a long way from what it started out as (the HONGLAND CUP, remember?). It now looks more like a cup for premiership teams...the point of that would be?

Also, check back, some of the people who first showed an interest in this idea are the ones who might now not be in it....

Anyway, I still want to compete and am happy to have a go at beating FEYENOORD if that's what I have to do

I think the fairest thing would be to have four groups of 5, and the top 2 from each group going through to the knockouts. So every team is part of the main draw instead of going through qualifiers.

And also, i know that the majority of the forumers are based in England and Netherlands, but I don't see why a handful of forumers from other leagues shouldn't be allowed to compete, hence the name UEFA forumers cup

I think the fairest thing would be to have four groups of 5' date=' and the top 2 from each group going through to the knockouts. So every team is part of the main draw instead of going through qualifiers.

And also, i know that the majority of the forumers are based in England and Netherlands, but I don't see why a handful of forumers from other leagues shouldn't be allowed to compete, hence the name UEFA forumers cup[/quote']

I agree with Shanemendo's comments about making it four groups of five with top two progressing.

That way everyone has a fair shot :)

Can you not find a way of just including all 20 sides? 4 pots of 5?

Vitesse get Feyenoord! So much for a random draw! :rolleyes:

I agree with Shanemendo's comments about making it four groups of five with top two progressing.

That way everyone has a fair shot :)

Yeah nice idea...I agree (with myself!)