Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLemon

GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

I did say there was always a few clueless bananas! Kinda sad to see Shelvey and Allen go' date=' got hopes for them to do well in real life but that's a chance too hard to turn down.[/quote']

Youve still got a massive bargain there haha. Think its only fair you sell me Coutinho at C/V to even it up :D

Southampton Confirm First Departures

36681_1353864220.jpg56426.jpg

Gazzaniga and Mayuka deemed Surplus to requirements by new manager

The Argentine Goalkeeper (Swansea) and Zambian Forward (Inter) have been shown the exit door, which will see the Club receive a combined £10.5m in for new transfers.

The Saints manager confirmed he was in talks to sign various players and expects to confirm at least 1 new player in the near future.

And in a sudden twist of events, manager Shane Mendis accepted a very late offer from Wolfsburg instead of rubin. When asked of his decision, Mendis said the competitiveness of the Bundesliga was the reason he bailed on Rubin.

Mendis has acted swiftly in reinforcing Wolfsburgs midfield, with reports flying around that Estaban Granero is undergoing a medical at the club

And in a sudden twist of events' date=' manager Shane Mendis accepted a very late offer from Wolfsburg instead of rubin. When asked of his decision, Mendis said the competitiveness of the Bundesliga was the reason he bailed on Rubin.

Mendis has acted swiftly in reinforcing Wolfsburgs midfield, with reports flying around that Estaban Granero is undergoing a medical at the club[/quote']

Nice to see another forumer in Bundesliga... good luck !

So I mentioned it before but would anyone be up for a Netherlands vs England friendly cup of some sorts?

ALSO BUY MY PLAYERS/ SELL ME YOUR PLAYERS PEOPLE IM GETTING SO ANNOYED AT ALL THE DEALS IM GETTING REJECTED ON!

So I mentioned it before but would anyone be up for a Netherlands vs England friendly cup of some sorts?

ALSO BUY MY PLAYERS/ SELL ME YOUR PLAYERS PEOPLE IM GETTING SO ANNOYED AT ALL THE DEALS IM GETTING REJECTED ON!

AZ would be game!

I've made my first signing at Swansea, bringing in Gazzaniga from Southampton for £2.5 million.

For Sale (Cash):

Dwight Tiendalli - £6 million

Luke Moore - £5 million

Gerhard Tremmel - £4 million

Kemy Agustien - £4 million

Kyle Bartley - £3.7 million

Gary Monk - £3.5 million

Alan Tate - £2.5 million

Prices are negotiable:

For Sale (P/E):

Michel Vorm - 89

Pablo Hernandez - 89

Nathan Dyer - 87

Looking around I'm guessing that it's a given that teams buy and sell from unmanaged in GC's?

My chairmans messed in the head.

I make a bid for a player thats at a team with a worse value at mine. I make a bid of Tiote + Gutierrez.

What their chairman values them at

Tiote - 8mil

Gutierrez- 7.2mil

What my chairman values them at:

Tiote 12.25mil

Gutierezz 11mil

Meaning theres a gap of 8million! When Tiote and Guiterrez would be valued more in their team

My chairmans messed in the head.

I make a bid for a player thats at a team with a worse value at mine. I make a bid of Tiote + Gutierrez.

What their chairman values them at

Tiote - 8mil

Gutierrez- 7.2mil

What my chairman values them at:

Tiote 12.25mil

Gutierezz 11mil

Meaning theres a gap of 8million! When Tiote and Guiterrez would be valued more in their team

yeh' date=' chairman are way overvaluing players in P.ex now.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2618464&postcount=63[/url]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo930XQA5Ur89mcjC-BUETBvIKHqy6nEaayK9EI9YNyxinRyrgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS--EjQJHd13a6pZbdfhDKq4HSARSYT6AlR-b2Ezurmluff2MOBTg

Santi Cazorla and Serge Gnabry arrive at Ajax

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9E6c4LalyCI_nhbe7E7B73Rbt15T27eNHIPpBME1WnelTKEHdXQ

Eriksen Departs to Arsenal

Overall im very happy with the deal I have got for Eriksen although we wont hold our breathe yet as we are sure that someone will report the deal to reverse it.

We also receive 4m in the deal and are currently in talks about buying a third player for cash from Arsenal although nothing has been agreed yet.