• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Mayuka Deal with Inter Collapses after Italian club part ways with manager.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEE2V2cq5-ZdZ0k3of02bA3UQL1VLz-HDV-eQ26Zxja0R4cqMipg

Friedel Joins The Saints

Will be a useful short term option in the net for the club, old yes, experience for the youngsters:P only costing £4m was a big part in the signing.

Gary Hooper is my second signing after Paulo Gazzaniga, I needed a striker desperately and Hooper will be my first choice striker. It's a bit of a gamble, but it looks like he'll leave Celtic this summer and I'm hoping he does well in the Premier League. He joins for £1 million, Dwight Tiendalli and Kemy Agustien.

Kyle Bartley has also joined Derby County for £3.2 million.

saw this thread building interest over the last couple "o" days so figured i'd grab a team if one was still going in holland as that leagues normally has about three managers in it.

checked my transfers this morning when i got back in from work and noticed it had already opened(think it weren't meant to open tl the 16th), anywho grabbed fc utrecht just because i'd quickly checked last seasons table,

but after i took them i also found out alot of last seasons top players had already moved over clubs on the database

but still gonna give them a bash,

only interesting thing so far to happen is i have some nutcase trying to outbid me on my 70ov backup keeper:rolleyes:, still some real genius's out there i see

"look that players got a bid on him he must be a hidden gem and will turn into a 90ov overnight i must have"

Real Zaragoza looking to ship off Postiga

With age playing a factor, new RZ manager Jeremy Madrigal has announced that the club will be looking to sell Helder Postiga in a part exchange deal for a younger replacement. With the season starting next Saturday, the young Madrigal expects lots of changes around the club.

After Fellaini's monster move to Arsenal which saw Mikel Arteta return to the club alongside Laurent Koscielney.

Leighton Baines has decided he wants a piece of the action at Arsenal and has agreed a deal which sees Olivier Giroud & Kieran Gibbs head to Merseyside.

Delighted with the 2 deals and with a couple of external bids to be accepted I'm confident on mounting a good challenge for the title.

hi all, new leicester city manager here.

please notify me if any of you guys have players rated 84+ available for loan, ill be happy to take them on, also im looking for relatively cheap players for cash, so if ur looking to offload any unwanted players, contact me!

good luck everyone