Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLemon

GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

241.png

Thought I'd better get involved in this :rolleyes:

3 signings already on the way into Pride Park.

Fans are excited about the return of Kris Commons.

Also arriving are Alex Nimely from City and Kyle Bartley from Swansea.

Just over 10M has been spent already and we're expecting a couple more in before the season gets underway.

The new man at the helm has stated that he will not be selling young Will Hughes for any price.

Thrilled to complete the signature of Lavezzi. The signal of intent I wanted to make. Now have a solid 92 up front to lay on the goals meaning Cisse is really not needed. May need one more forward option and now i should probably improve the defence and midfield

Meanwhile, Wolfsburg officially announce Granero's signing. He is expected to form a key CM partnership with newly appointed club captain Diego.

I'm pretty happy with the current squad now, with one of our main strengths being depth. I'm expecting to sell one of my RBs cos I have way too many.

, and I'm looking fora decent striker 86+

In other news, a second string Wolfsburg team Could only manage a 1-1 draw with Vicenza, despite dominating for large sections of the match. Lakic impressed the manager by scoring our only goal and getting MOTM, and half time sub Perisic grabbing the assist. Although all our stars were left on the bench, we'll have to improve a lot to challenge for a top 4 spot in germany and go far in the cups .

Tanadari Lee is the 2nd player to be shown the exit door after gazzaniga, after earlier being recalled from his loan at FC Tokyo, the centre forward departed saint Mary's to join Blackburn in a £4m deal. No new incoming news of yet, had competition on signing some players I hadn't really expected to be honest.

The offer for Cheikhou KOUYATÉ of RSC Anderlecht from Newcastle United has been accepted along with other club offers. RSC Anderlecht will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth 2,832,000 plus Christian POULSEN and Nicolai BOILESEN involving Cheikhou KOUYATÉ of RSC Anderlecht and Ajax has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. RSC Anderlecht will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Reasonably confident I got him. Will see what happens.

a few transfer's gone "abd" now, nothing special just pegs in holes at the moment as some area's of this squad is fairly weak and with only 10m in the bank had to try and stretch it as much as possible

all of them i'm the only bidder, apart from the highly contested 70ov gk:D but i've got the top offer so all should join shortly

still chasing one or two sig's to boost a few positions but not going too overboard as i wanna see what the financial standing of the club is first

r34h.jpg

c2fc238709156b1e42c7cb742786cd8b.jpeg

Everton complete the signings of 4 keys players and all 4 of them go into the starting 11.

Leighton Baines left last night and in came Gibbs & Giroud, whilst Fellaini left 24 hours previous and was replaced by Laurent Koscielny & Mikel Arteta.

Big thanks to the Arsenal manager who isn't afraid to overpay for players he wants as done so with not only my players but some others.

Got accepted bids on Lucas Biglia & Dragovic of Basel and fairly confident of getting them as gave maximum cash which normally helps over bids that are cash and players.

I go to bed thinking I got at least 2-3 players in the bag and wake up to find I've Been robbed by the night bidders :(

Still Coquelin completed his move from Arsenal for 6.5m which concluded our Eriksen deal.

Got a few external bids accepted too.

I'm really starting to get frustrated at the muppets challenging me for players that wont even make their 4th team ...

Tottenham bid on every single player I do with a couple of exceptions. Managed, unmannaged or external. It's pretty realistic because it's not like it's any different in real life:p

Tottenham bid on every single player I do with a couple of exceptions. Managed' date=' unmannaged or external. [b']It's pretty realistic because it's not like it's any different in real life[/b]:P

Hhaha, yeah you gotta give him that lol

Reds agree fee for keeper

Emilijus Zubas is set to be the latest addition to Rothnie's squad from GKS Belchatow, after both clubs confirmed on their official websites a medical was all that stood in the way of a transfer. The 22 year old has impressed in his time in Poland, earning a transfer believed to worth in the region of 2m.

ekranas-emilijus-zubas-.jpg

The deal intensifies speculation that Pepe Reina is heading out of the club, and Rothnie is also believed to be targeting one more shot stopper. The Luis Suarez saga continues as well and it is believed Liverpool have been in contact with both Barcelona and Chelsea, as well as receiving concrete offers from Internazionale, Manchester United and Hertha Berlin.