Sign in to follow this  
LegendaryLemon

GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

Re: GC 333 | The Forum GC 2.0

United paid 20 million + Kagawa + Chicarito for Bale ... Dunno what the hell he is bribing ppl with!

Great deal for Tottenham as he got zaha for 4 mil after :)

Once Biglia and dragovic join got my starting XI Done

Not planning on changing a lot with this Feyenoord side as I really rate most of the original squad. But I made my first signing today!

Massimo BRUNO has completed his move to Feyenoord from RSC Anderlecht for 2,229,000 plus Guyon FERNANDEZ and John GOOSSENS . All other offers were turned down.

Loosing some depth, but Bruno looks really promising, and I'd be tempted to play him right away.

Guest drseanfitz

anyone got any 84+ available to loan little old Bluewings?

The offer for Daniel Opare of Standard Liège from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alvaro Ramos of Universidad Católica from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Happy with them two deals will we first team starters for me and have another few signings to come in.

c2fc238709156b1e42c7cb742786cd8b.jpeg

Everton complete the signings of 4 keys players and all 4 of them go into the starting 11.

Leighton Baines left last night and in came Gibbs & Giroud' date=' whilst Fellaini left 24 hours previous and was replaced by Laurent Koscielny & Mikel Arteta.

Big thanks to the Arsenal manager who isn't afraid to overpay for players he wants as done so with not only my players but some others.

Got accepted bids on Lucas Biglia & Dragovic of Basel and fairly confident of getting them as gave maximum cash which normally helps over bids that are cash and players.[/center']

That deal for Fellaini is one of the best ones I've seen in a while.

He must've based it on Koscielny's and Fellaini's first months this season rather then the last couple of months :P

Arshavin joins from Free Agent

Andrei-Arshavin-001.jpg

Russing Forward Andrey Arshavin Today Joins Southampton after being without a club since a poor spell at arsenal. The Russian will bring some much needed ability, and the manager confirms he may look to play the former gunner as a Centre Forward.

200px-Karol_Linetty_2012.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-4fdhdiVATxM8Nnho2y1rriKXRzWbBV0WixNST5m-mMQkBtdu

Another player set to join The Saints is exciting young Midfielder Karol Linetty. He will join for a fee believed to be £2.1m. Finally, Jonathan Dos Santos will be joining on Loan from FC Barcelona.

Must say im a bit baffled to why i didnt win a bid for Jakub Kosecki. My bid of 7m cash. Vs the other bid of players valued at 3m and 1.5m and 1m cash.. so total is 5.5m

That deal for Fellaini is one of the best ones I've seen in a while.

He must've based it on Koscielny's and Fellaini's first months this season rather then the last couple of months :P

Great deal even if i say so myself, gave me a replacement and quality centre back. I'm gonna win the league :P

Great deal even if i say so myself' date=' gave me a replacement and quality centre back. I'm gonna win the league :P[/quote']

Ive found Arsenal rather generous in what he wants to give out :)

But its good to have managers about who love to trade.

Great deal even if i say so myself' date=' gave me a replacement and quality centre back. I'm gonna win the league :P[/quote']

Easy now, lol

Ive found Arsenal rather generous in what he wants to give out :)

But its good to have managers about who love to trade.

True, good for everyone else anyway :)'

I just pray no deals gets reported..

Sadly there's a deal reported every GC of people who wanted that player and lost out on them. :confused:

Yep.. It's near enough pointless dealing the first couple of days of a new gc as it's usually a lot worse then..

But you never know, this one might be different!

Yep.. It's near enough pointless dealing the first couple of days of a new gc as it's usually a lot worse then..

But you never know' date=' this one might be different![/quote']

Well lets hope it's different :)

Cause I'm really into this GC have a low team so gonna try build them up so Yeovil for the BPL next year :D

Ciaran McEvoy steered Yeovil Town to victory against Chemnitzer FC.

Yeovil Town beat Chemnitzer FC 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Madden and Mcallister were amongst the goalscorers.

Have to wait for deals to go through before I know what I'm left with.

tonight's friendly

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered FC Utrecht to victory against Maccabi Netanya.

FC Utrecht beat Maccabi Netanya 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Toornstra scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cyriac and Oar were also amongst the goalscorers.

expecting to be a little leaky if i'm honest this season until either my current number one gets another rise, or i manage to save up some pennies for a new shot stopper

but glad that all four goals were scored by different lads including new signing cyriac who scored on his debut

still waiting for a new winger to join then i should be done and then its just seeing how my finances play out

not expecting anything too special as my current ov is still only 84ov but who knows anything possible with a bit of luck in the right places

Probrably me done for transfers until the external/unm offers on my players unless I get offers in the likes of mayuka and lambert. Got fair few I consider dead wood to get rid of once the seasons up and away so more signings will take place then:)