Rookie Of the Year Nominations

playakid69

If u are a new comer, participated, helped out and think you are the Best rookie of the year Apply your self here and i will assign certain judges to help find out whos the best

The Forumer must not have a Reputation of 0 or below

Must at least contributed 150-300 posts

And must be a good person in the forum

i will be checking with the teb to see if the person has been suspended previously from the forum

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rookie Of the Year Nominations

Playakid, it is impossible to have a rating of 0 or below if you have contributed more than 50 posts. Your rep power increases to 1 after you have made 50 posts. Also the only way to get a rep power of less than 0 is to have lots of negative rep given to you, that hardly means they are going to be up for any awards does it?

I suggest you re-think the criteria, nice idea though.

Playakid' date=' it is impossible to have a rating of 0 or below if you have contributed more than 50 posts. Your rep power increases to 1 after you have made 50 posts. Also the only way to get a rep power of less than 0 is to have lots of negative rep given to you, that hardly means they are going to be up for any awards does it?

I suggest you re-think the criteria, nice idea though.[/quote']

Not trying to be bossy, but Playakid said:

''The Forumer must not have a Reputation of 0 or below'':o:o

PS: Rookie of the year is undoubtedly Bryan.

Not trying to be bossy' date=' but Playakid said:

''The Forumer must not have a Reputation of 0 or below'':o:o

PS: Rookie of the year is undoubtedly Bryan.

Thanks for that Samuel! Thanks for firstly embarrassing me for obviously misreading the first post and then secondly not even considering me ahead of bryan!:(;)

joined august and i had 1 rep point but i dunno why its shows me now 0

I can prolly tell you why, i neg rep you for all that spam that was going on in Arsenal 123 set up, and you know what thread i am talking about because you where involved in it,as well as every other guy that was involved got neg rep,so was not just you

As Bobo stated, Bryan get this hands down, so pointless vote,except i have not seem him recently on here

Geez' date=' all these people being recommended, what about Sparky?:(

I think there should be rankings eg 1,2,3,4

I'd take 4th, after Bryan, Leigh & Roscoee of course:p

Joined July.. voted Newb of the month, over 1200 posts and rep power of 2 :)[/quote']

Really can't deny you there sparky, you have been a regular on the forum and the amount of posts in such a short amount of time is brilliant, and even thats an understatement :rolleyes:

Not only the amount of posts is decent, the quality of the post is generally quite good too! ;)

only thing left to say now is ... Keep it up :)

Really can't deny you there sparky' date=' you have been a regular on the forum and the amount of posts in such a short amount of time is brilliant, and even thats an understatement

Not only the amount of posts is decent, the quality of the post is generally quite good too! ;)

only thing left to say now is ... Keep it up :)

Yay! Cheers Liam;) :)

May I take this beautiful moment to nominate Liam:D He has been fantastic on the forum.. (not only because he nominated me.... Honest!!):D

Liam joined in October 2006 Sparky which does not make him a rookie of this year mate!;)

i didn't really use the forum then though, my laptop broke :rolleyes:

anyway... i wouldn't consider myself as good a forumer as the rest of the nominee's anyway... :rolleyes:

i would get laughed at to be honest ;)

Lol' date=' sorry, I guess it's only people like you and me eh?;)

Good luck Leigh, if this carries on then your tipped to win it.. you have been fantastic mate :)[/quote']

Thanks foe the vote of confidence Mitu but there are many better than me mate, like Bobo said, Bryan wins hands down!

Thanks foe the vote of confidence Mitu but there are many better than me mate' date=' like Bobo said, Bryan wins hands down![/quote']

But where is he these days?:confused:

He may be busy therefore cannot log on but you are here (nearly) everyday and your posts are true quality...

But if ya still unsure..... 2nd place ain't so bad:p