playakid69

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the plummer

Re: Rookie Of the Year Nominations

Rookie of the Year mate :o how can some get nominated when they joined in like feb-August:confused:

but anyway if a had to vote on the way people where doing it

Without a Dout Leigh (should be admin)

But then there is Wee Rosscoe who is a great guy to ahve round the forums , he is just one of these guys that the forums need

then there is Little Sparky , he is a legend and if everyone was like him we would be in luck as he is a great contrubiter

but you cant put anyone else there apart from these three to be honest

When are Newbs of the month voted. I could stand a chance. Joined 16th September. 2007 Over 350 posts already with lots of arguements and debated. Started a few good threads on Real' date=' Inter, AC, Center Midfields, Liverpool. I might take something like 10th. :P[/quote']

Tom, Forumer and Newb of the month are dicussed between the judging panel in the 1st week of a new month for the previous months posts. I expect you will have a decent chance of being nominated although I have already picked my choice mate and I am on the panel!;)

Guest the plummer

As much as I am modest' date=' my name seems to be missing from that list, which is in all honesty, an insult!:(:mad:[/quote']

Leigh my friend Look at the Title 'Rookie'

Look at your self ;) all that needs say

Sparky

Bryan

Roscoe

Tom__1993__WBA

arsenal 123

mondi_27

leigh

are so far in the nomonations 3 more and thats it apply now not much time left

Is Bryan a rookie? My days!! lol. Doesn't seem like it. Sorry. Maybe the Forum is just class and people seem to grow extremely quickly! lol

Oh. p.s. Am i a judge then? Just checkin! ;)

Tom' date=' Forumer and Newb of the month are dicussed between the judging panel in the 1st week of a new month for the previous months posts. I expect you will have a decent chance of being nominated although I have already picked my choice mate and I am on the panel!;)[/quote']

Thanks. Who are the people in the panel? I think Sparky will win Rookie of the year.