reversed deals

totts9

me and a my friends are in a league. one of my friends offered me 33 million for mario gomez, i told him id sell him but only if he then sold me balotelli for 11 million. we both take the game seriously and it was def NOT trying to cheat. one of our friends in the league who always complains reported the transfer and the transfer was reversed. my friend again has bidded 15 and ballotelli for gomez now, if i accept will it be reversed again? i cant understand why there is a max and min price as if transfers are reversed it makes that function redundant. we both did the deal in good faith.

Re: reversed deals

There's always the risk that a deal will be reversed again, but it's not as likely.

And whilst you and your friend does not see anything wrong with the deal itself, others might, or they might just be jealous ... more or less everyone on this forum has had a legit deal reversed because some nutter reported it!

Re: reversed deals

There's always the risk that a deal will be reversed again' date=' but it's not as likely.

And whilst you and your friend does not see anything wrong with the deal itself, others might, or they might just be jealous ... more or less everyone on this forum has had a legit deal reversed because some nutter reported it![/center']

ya i accepted 13 an balotelli now. gomez is worth 15.5. balotelli 9.5. so excluding the difference in values im only making 7 extra. which i think is fair between a 90 and a 93 esp when high rated strikers are not available in our league.