Sign in to follow this  
riccardopc

Stadium Development

The stadium development seems now to be the only way for "small" teams to survive in competitive game words. After the new finances-loan rules, and the "random" players changes, it is now moreless impossible for some teams to survive.. I can understand that teams with more than 100 players etc are unreal, but this is still supposed to be a game, and a good scouting work with a good buy-sell capacity where the only way to make some team develop ( those teams that doesn't gain much from matches income).. with the new rules the only teams that will be able to develop are those with big stadium. I know that the stadiums are automatically developet with better levels achevements etc, but those developmens are far behind a usefull level. I brought a team in a really competitive game word from third to first division, my stadium is of course the smaller, and every week I have many moneys to spend for the wadges.. I can sell a big part of my team as son as possible and reduce the squad to a "real" number, but at that time I will have to start selling also the most rated playes to buy less rated, because I would in any case not have a positive weekly balance.... the problem is that instead of my situation there are some teams with big stadiums that will not have any of this problems wich already have an easyer situation and that will surelly take a big advantage on that... My opinion is that all this is done to enlargen the number of occasional players (those who takes big teams for one or two months and than disapear)... but I think also other kind of players should be respected... the chance for players to built a bigger stadium (with number of pepole going that changes depending on results, league etc) could be a great solution not to make a too deep diference between teams... and would be an interesting new part of the game as well. If the problem is to maintain the link with real life stadium situation, I would suggest that all the developments that are done by a manager to a stadium, disapears when he leave the team. I hope this idea can be taken in consideration. Thanks. R.

Re: Stadium Development

The stadium development seems now to be the only way for "small" teams to survive in competitive game words. After the new finances-loan rules' date=' and the "random" players changes, it is now moreless impossible for some teams to survive.. I can understand that teams with more than 100 players etc are unreal, but this is still supposed to be a game, and a good scouting work with a good buy-sell capacity where the only way to make some team develop ( those teams that doesn't gain much from matches income).. with the new rules the only teams that will be able to develop are those with big stadium. I know that the stadiums are automatically developet with better levels achevements etc, but those developmens are far behind a usefull level. [b']I brought a team in a really competitive game word from third to first division, my stadium is of course the smaller, and every week I have many moneys to spend for the wadges.. I can sell a big part of my team as son as possible and reduce the squad to a "real" number, but at that time I will have to start selling also the most rated playes to buy less rated, because I would in any case not have a positive weekly balance...[/b]. the problem is that instead of my situation there are some teams with big stadiums that will not have any of this problems wich already have an easyer situation and that will surelly take a big advantage on that... My opinion is that all this is done to enlargen the number of occasional players (those who takes big teams for one or two months and than disapear)... but I think also other kind of players should be respected... the chance for players to built a bigger stadium (with number of pepole going that changes depending on results, league etc) could be a great solution not to make a too deep diference between teams... and would be an interesting new part of the game as well. If the problem is to maintain the link with real life stadium situation, I would suggest that all the developments that are done by a manager to a stadium, disapears when he leave the team. I hope this idea can be taken in consideration. Thanks. R.

I see a solution. Sell El Shaaraway, Maher, Willems to me and you'll be fine. :)

Im Middlesbrough ;)

Also, I thought the loans thing helped smaller teams, y'know.. paying 50% rather than 100%?

Also' date=' I thought the loans thing helped smaller teams, y'know.. paying 50% rather than 100%?[/quote']

You can loan 3 players for cheaper all right but if you're the loaning out club your in some bother, as you're paying 50% not on 3 players but maybe 100 players.

Good post riccardo, but SM have said that they are looking at changing the way stadiums work (they said upgrades) but they will also have to re-adjust the real life attendences feature to be more gameworld impacted on attendences over rela life attendence, when they brought put the new financis this is when the new stadoum rules* needed to be implemented, not even 1 week after let alone how long..

Riferimento: Re: Stadium Development

I see a solution. Sell El Shaaraway' date=' Maher, Willems to me and you'll be fine. :)

Im Middlesbrough ;)

Also, I thought the loans thing helped smaller teams, y'know.. paying 50% rather than 100%?[/quote']

ahhaha that might be a solution...what about papadopulos or carvajal?;))))!!! concerning the loans that is a point of view, wich I can accept, the problem is for those who wish to make theyr team competitive in long time.... is getting difficult to have many players who will rise soon but are not good enought to play...

You can loan 3 players for cheaper all right but if you're the loaning out club your in some bother' date=' as you're paying 50% not on 3 players but maybe 100 players.

Good post riccardo, but SM have said that they are looking at changing the way stadiums work (they said upgrades) but they will also have to re-adjust the real life attendences feature to be more gameworld impacted on attendences over rela life attendence, when they brought put the new financis this is when the new stadoum rules* needed to be implemented, not even 1 week after let alone how long..[/quote']

hope something will happen!! soon!!! ..good (?? loosing faith on that))...

thats the most unrealistic and laughable suggestion I've ever heard. lol

thank for your interesting opinion, by the way that is just a suggestion as u may see the point of the "developer" of the game is to mantain the link with real data... that would just be better than nothing,, and not such unrealistic, there are already many data that changes when situations changes, so would be easy to do it... what would be your idea to solve the problem???

I want this sorting too. I have built up a team in my game world which includes having Ronaldo and now because of my stadium size I loose about 1M after each game and im also the current division 1 champions and im loosing so much money and its hard to bring in new players any more.

I want this sorting too. I have built up a team in my game world which includes having Ronaldo and now because of my stadium size I loose about 1M after each game and im also the current division 1 champions and im loosing so much money and its hard to bring in new players any more.

hi Rmonty, I hope they'll think about that,, though I'm nearly sure they will not...:(

Respuesta: Stadium Development

now with all these financial changes, i think that sm need to change one thing.

i think that small teams could buid a new stadium or up the asistentes.

for example if u play in your stadium(for example your maximun 30.000) , the game should be improve to 10.000 more if u pay 20m(for example).Always u could make your stadium more bigger until your stadium will be like camp nou or real madrid.

sorry for my english but there are expresion that i don't know to tell

Riferimento: Respuesta: Stadium Development

now with all these financial changes' date=' i think that sm need to change one thing.

i think that small teams could buid a new stadium or up the asistentes.

for example if u play in your stadium(for example your maximun 30.000) , the game should be improve to 10.000 more if u pay 20m(for example).Always u could make your stadium more bigger until your stadium will be like camp nou or real madrid.

sorry for my english but there are expresion that i don't know to tell[/quote']

I totally agree, maybe they should put some limits due to the league level the team is , but that would be a great chance for some teams to be competitive... hope they will think about it... would also like to have an answer by some of them concerning this idea....