Brazil - Confederations Cup 2013

Bradford

Re: Brazil - Confederations Cup 2013

I can only speak for myself' date=' but when I'm watching football from a neutral perspective (like tonight) I would love both sides trading chances, and lots of action through counter-attacks etc etc.

Watching Spain (or Barcelona for that matter) is pretty much passing around the ball, often sideways until a play opens up forward which makes for a genius pass and then they're suddenly just like that in the penalty box.

And obviously this is effective, and I don't mean to take anything away from Spains or Barcelonas success. But it is extremly lame to watch from a viewers perspective (obviously not everyone agrees).

And really, I only said I turned off the TV because I find it boring, I'm not telling everyone else to do it. lol[/quote']

As I said mate I wasn't having a go, its about opinions, and sorry if my tone came across like that. Of course from a game I would rather see end to end and goals galore like anyone I would suspect.

It isn't Spain's fault teams choose to play like they do, its hardly a surprise as to how they will play. Bayern Munich showed in the CL semi final that it is possible to deal with that type of football.

All I meant was as a football team Spain are special and their technical ability, work rate and play is something to admire and aspire to, suppose its up to sides like Germany, Brazil, Holland etc to step up to it.

where was soldados yellow card for diving?

refs remind me of the 2002 world cup TERRIBLE TODAY

Lol what? Sold ado never dived.

Ref has been atrocious, like I said before. So many bad decisions. Why don't they get the best referees for the tournament rather than a butcher from Mauritius or wherever he's from. He's obviously not international standard.

Lol what? Sold ado never dived.

Ref has been atrocious' date=' like I said before. So many bad decisions. Why don't they get the best referees for the tournament rather than a butcher from Mauritius or wherever he's from. He's obviously not international standard.[/quote']

Think he possibly meant that Soldado should have been booked for diving if the ref never gave the penalty which he never done either.

The thing about Spain is that whilst they can be fantastic to watch, for most of the second half the way they were playing was like watching paint dry. Pass pass pass pass pass pass etc etc etc for 10 mins, before they create a half chance or lose the ball. That isn't great football, I really hope they don't win this, direct football is the way to go.

They're in the Spain and Uruguay group yeah?

They're gonna get smashed. Tahiti are all amateurs aren't they?

I think they have one semi-pro who plays in the Greek League... that's what the BBC said anyway!

And yeah, can see a massive score line, particularly in the Uruguay game.

I think they have one semi-pro who plays in the Greek League... that's what the BBC said anyway!

And yeah' date=' can see a massive score line, particularly in the Uruguay game.[/quote']

That's number 3 guy, Vahirua, don't know if he's related to Pascal Vahirua(former France international).

Also this guy just playing his debut or 2nd match for Tahiti I think :D

And yeah' date=' can see a massive score line, particularly in the Uruguay game.[/quote']

Particularly Uruguay? Not the World and two time European champions?!