Brazil - Confederations Cup 2013

Bradford

Re: Brazil - Confederations Cup 2013

That was the most pathetic game of football I think I've ever seen on TV

What did you expect? Tahiti has a population 0.1% the size of Nigeria's and I thought they did quite well considering. Several shots and a good goal. Don't think they could have expected any more. Nigeria on the other hand fluffed up numerous opportunities in front of goal. Doubt they'll pose any threat to Uruguay for second place in the group.

a here did ya really think i think that soldado dived lol

seriously tough spain could beat thaiti, let me calculate.. mm 36 nil

seriously just play the two sub keepers up front :rolleyes:

but i dont know if that would be more disrespectfull or winning 50 nil, im not sure the spainish players etc want to humiliate them..

one thing is for sure, spain wont have 100% possession of the ball, because thaiti will have to kick off a few times.

personally i want spain to go for the biggest win possible, i don't see it as unfair or disrespectfull to do so

Worse than England - San Marino?

Yes.

What did you expect? Tahiti has a population 0.1% the size of Nigeria's and I thought they did quite well considering. Several shots and a good goal. Don't think they could have expected any more. Nigeria on the other hand fluffed up numerous opportunities in front of goal. Doubt they'll pose any threat to Uruguay for second place in the group.

I wasn't talking solely about Tahiti Stu - Nigeria were woeful considering how much better they are than Tahiti. I think Tahiti actually did ok considering. They managed to score. You could see from their reaction it was like they'd won the game. Tahiti were bad yes, but I was expecting so much more from Nigeria. That's why it was a pathetic match.

LINE-UPS

Brazil: Julio Cesar, Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, Luiz, Marcelo,Gustavo, Paulinho, Hulk, Oscar, Neymar, Fred. Subs: Jefferson, Fernando, Lucas Moura, Hernanes, Dante, Filipe Luis, Jean, Rever, Bernard, Jo, Jadson, Cavalieri.

Mexico: Corona, Rodriguez, Salcido, Moreno, Torres, Mier, Flores, Torrado, Guardado, Giovani, Hernandez. Subs: Ochoa, Reyes, Molina, Barrera, Reyna, De Nigris, Aquino, Meza, Herrera, Zavala, Jimenez, Talavera.

Referee: Howard Webb (England)

Same Brazil team that beat Japan.

Should be a great game.

May be a stupid question' date=' I don't know, but why isn't Vela at the tournament?
:confused:[/center']

They called him up, but he rejected going. He said he was not ready to go.

Although rumors spread there were tensions between him and the coach, which i doubt as Vela and de la Torre get along quite well.

They called him up' date=' but he rejected going. He said he was not ready to go.

Although rumors spread there were tensions between him and the coach, which i doubt as Vela and de la Torre get along quite well.[/quote']

Ahh, thanks!

:)

That's a shame, would have made Mexico's team a lot better to watch!