English Championship 28641

CiaranMc

So me and RPR are in this EC for a challenge we've started in Division Two and will challenge it out for the race to division 1 if interested feel free to join and post here :)

Division 1 :

Zlook - Chelsea

Division2 :

CiaranMc - Reading

RPR - Wigan

PinkMan - Middlesborough

El Nino - Bolton

Dan James - Blackburn

bayern inter - Nottingham Forest

Arber1212 - Watford

HyperAct - QPR

Re: English Championship 28641

1260183532___ReadingBanner.png

200px-Reading_FC.svg.png

As a real life fan of Reading I was honoured by the offer to manage them, there was no chance I was rejecting this, I've made some big plans for this team and hope to be in the top division with in two seasons if not well I've failed myself the club, fans and players.

I've set my targets for the transfers and plan to totally revamp the squad but i'll give everyone a little hint on who one player who could be joining and his name goes by Marco Reus.

Everything after that is classified and will be updated later on tomorrow.

14_reus_1534557a.jpg

The offer for Tonny VILHENA of Feyenoord from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Aleksandar MITROVIĆ of FK Partizan from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kevin TRAPP of E. Frankfurt from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Cheikhou KOUYATÉ of RSC Anderlecht from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Daniel CARVAJAL of Real Madrid from Reading has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth 0 plus Mobido DIAKITÉ and Valentin ROBERGE involving Daniel CARVAJAL of Real Madrid and Sunderland has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Real Madrid will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Lars BENDER of Leverkusen from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Álvaro MORATA of Real Madrid from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Julian SCHIEBER of Dortmund from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Gerard DEULOFEU of Barcelona from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.:D :D
The offer for Borges RÔMULO of Spartak Moskva from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ander ITURRASPE of Athletic Club from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Marc STENDERA of E. Frankfurt from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. :D :D
The offer for Mário FERNANDES of CSKA Moskva from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ricardo VAN RHIJN of Ajax from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Diego REYES of FC Porto from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Max MEYER of Schalke from Wigan Athletic has been accepted along with other club offers. Schalke will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Competition for Meyer but lets see..

errr...guys post on the thread..

Zlook the pro transfer news :P

Javi MARTÍNEZ has completed his move to Fulham from B. Munich for 2,850,000 plus Fernando AMOREBIETA and Derek BOATENG . All other offers were turned down. :eek:

The offer for Lucas DIGNE of Lille OSC from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ilkay GÜNDOĞAN of Dortmund from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Luis MURIEL of Udinese Calcio from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Stefan KIESSLING of Leverkusen from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

B)

And MORE TRANSFERS TO BE ANNOUNCED WHICH ARE NOT ACCPETED YET...

Reading Manager speaks up.

Reading Manager Ciaran was watching all of the transfer activity for the last few days and he stepped out and highly praised Fulham Manager Zlook on what could possibly be transfer of the season!

Sky Interviewed Ciaran just recently and this was his exact words:

sky.png

"Honestly I'm shocked with the deal for Javi Martinez to Fulham, shocked in as how cheap Zlook got the Midfield maestro for, Derek Boateng and Fernando Amorebieta, It shocks me how Zlook handled the negotiations but how ever he did I give nothing but praise to him, the deal is practically Javi leaving for free to Fulham, I can safely say Zlook seems like a kid with great knowledge in the market and won't be shocked to see many other big names follow in Javis footsteps! Saying this I'm strongly think we got a contender for deal of the season if Marco Reus decides his future is at Reading under my control and if so I'll be a very proud manager."

javi-martinez.jpg

Fulham new boy Javi Martinez in a shock switch.

was in two minds on how to set up this blackburn team, go for high end overall's and maybe have to constantly recycle, or build a core of youth lads that i can keep in my team and just add the odd experienced/high rated player as i go, considering its only a 20 team div 2 i decided to go down the youth road

so no massive ov signing's as of yet just a few youngsters i like the look of, basically sorted my starting 11 although still waiting on one or two deals to go through then i'll start on my backup

here's a list of the lads who will be joining blackburn shortly

9f4p.jpg

►El Nino™ ◄ takes control of Bolton Wanderers.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Bolton Wanderers were founded in 1874 and play their home games at Reebok Stadium in Bolton. The club is also known as The Wanderers.

Really nice challenge to bring this team back in Div.1

MORE TRANSFERS :rolleyes:

Lucas DIGNE has completed his move to Fulham from Lille OSC for 2,010,000 plus John Arne RIISE

Post to News Feed

Publish Story to Facebook

Ilkay GÜNDOĞAN has completed his move to Fulham from Dortmund for 6,500,000 plus Mahamadou DIARRA and Giorgos KARAGOUNIS

Post to News Feed

Publish Story to Facebook :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Luis MURIEL has completed his move to Fulham from Udinese Calcio in a swap deal for Hugo RODALLEGA

Post to News Feed

Stefan KIESSLING has completed his move to Fulham from Leverkusen for 3,340,000 plus Mladen PETRIC

Post to News Feed

►El Nino™ ◄ takes control of Bolton Wanderers.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Bolton Wanderers were founded in 1874 and play their home games at Reebok Stadium in Bolton. The club is also known as The Wanderers.

Really nice challenge to bring this team back in Div.1

Thanks for joining and best of luck :)

was in two minds on how to set up this blackburn team' date=' go for high end overall's and maybe have to constantly recycle, or build a core of youth lads that i can keep in my team and just add the odd experienced/high rated player as i go, considering its only a 20 team div 2 i decided to go down the youth road

so no massive ov signing's as of yet just a few youngsters i like the look of, basically sorted my starting 11 although still waiting on one or two deals to go through then i'll start on my backup

here's a list of the lads who will be joining blackburn shortly

[img']http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3835/9f4p.jpg[/img]

Some great signings mate, definitely a team for the future :)

middlesbrough-football-club-logo.gif

Took over at 'Boro and had my first set of bids accepted a short while ago.

Players coming in are:

Zimmerman

Atsu

Praet

Leali

Wijnaldum

Bittencourt

Emre Can

Casemiro

Tello

Will be looking to bring a few more fresh faces in before the season starts. Planning to be here long term so decided on the youth route.

Will hope to add a bit of experience though if possible to hope with our promotion push.

Best of Luck to everyone!

:)

Took over at 'Boro and had my first set of bids accepted a short while ago.

Players coming in are:

Zimmerman

Atsu

Praet

Leali

Wijnaldum

Bittencourt

Emre Can

Casemiro

Tello

Will be looking to bring a few more fresh faces in before the season starts. Planning to be here long term so decided on the youth route.

Will hope to add a bit of experience though if possible to hope with our promotion push.

Best of Luck to everyone!

:)

Best of luck mate' date=' I'll be hoping to add interest by doing Team of the week, Player of the week, Manager of the week etc, So if anyone can get friends to join be better for us all.

We've all gone down the youth route except I added Rues at Reading :D[/font']

Ciarans Division Two Position Prediction.

Wigan Athletic -

Wigan-Athletic-Just-Football.com

Managed by the vastly experienced Manager RPR he inherited a very strong relegated Wigan and has made some strong signings which should help RPR in his battle for promotion where his team rightly belong, Wigan will be the team to beat and will be highly tipped for first place.

Predicted Finish : 1st Place

Key Player : Lars Bender - The German Midfielder is an amazing player doesn't get the recognition deserved being over shadowed by his brother Sven but no doubt Lars will be a key player for Wigan and will be creating the chances for them and also helping out on the defending when he's needed.

One To Watch Out For : Alvaro Morata - The Spanish wonder kid will be sure to turn a few heads with his performances if he gets the game time needed no doubt he will be a threat to all teams with his clinical eye for the goal.

Blackburn Rovers -

200px-Blackburn_Rovers.svg.png

Blackburn Rovers under the control of Dan James are a very young but highly talented team, Dan is a great manager with great knowledge in the Market and getting the best out of his team, Blackburn are also a team to watch out for this season

Predicted Finish : 2nd

Key Player : Jorge Koke - Koke is an amazing all round player who more than likely will be leading Blackburns Midfield and has a high attacking work rate so he will be picking up lots of assists and goals.

One To Watch Out For - Verratti - The Italian Midfielder is the one to watch out for with amazing passing vision and defensive work rates he will be vital for Blackburn and will pick up a few assists through out the season.

Reading Fc -

200px-Reading_FC.svg.png

Manager Ciaran is not as experienced as the rest but is a talented manager none the less and has a tendency to shock with his tactics and transfers,It will be a tough season for the new boy on the block.

Predicted Finish : 3rd

Key Player : Marco Reus - The German international has took the World and Germany by storm with his amazing dribbling, the best of the best attacking work rate, determination and tendency to score when needed, he will be vital for Reading in their hunt for Promotion and one of the key players in the second Division.

One To Watch Out For : Tony Vilhena - The 18 year old has been asked to step up for Reading and be there key man in the midfield, it's a big ask for such a young player but there is no doubt in Ciarans mind that Vilhena can do it and produce the goods for Reading.

Middlesborough -

Middlesborough managed by PinkMan could be the surprise package this season with many young talented players joining the club later on today, PinkMan will have to get his team to play at their best if he wan't to be playing Division One football next season.

Predicted Finish : 4th

Key Player : Atsu - The speedy player will be hoping to be topping Middlesboroughs goal scoring charts by scoring his amazing long dribble runs and assisting his team mates, he will be a key player in Boros hopes for Division One.

One To Watch Out For : Christian Tello - The Spanish talent will be the holster of Boros attacking line and will no doubt be banging in goals for Boro and helping them climb up the table week by week, Tello will be the surprise package this season if he hits top form.

The next two predictions for teams who hope to be in the promotion spots will be up shortly.

Ciarans Division Two Predictions.

Bolton Wanderers -

bolton.png

Bolton Wanderers managed by a great experienced well know manager El Nino who will know how to work his team and get the best out of them. El Nino hasn't made much signings so far but has acquired the services of two great players.

Predicted finish - 5th

Key Player : Mario Madnzukic - The talisman up front will be a threat to all teams by proving himself at the top of top with Bayern by scoring for fun, it's for sure that he will carry his form all the way over to England under El Nino.

One To Watch Out For : Thiago Alacantra - The young Spaniard is highly rated with Barcelona and he's decided a career switch was necessary and joined up with El Nino. Thiago will be vital in Boltons midfield creating all the chances for Mandzukic to help climb the table but I can only see Bolton finish mid promotion spot unless more signings come in.

Two more signings for Reading :D

The offer for Peniel MLAPA of Monchengladbach from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

And

Julian DRAXLER has completed his move to Reading from Schalke for 1,000,000 plus Danny GUTHRIE and Jimmy KÉBÉ

Have two more signings to make and will be sorted then :D

More good news for Reading :D

Peniel Mlapa has completed his move to Reading from Monchengladbach for 290,000 plus Jason Roberts and Garath Mccleary

Carlos Guerrno has completed his move to Reading from Carapeguá for 10,000

The offer for Ricardo Rodriguez of Wolfsburg from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Duarte Bernard of Atlético Mineiro from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Jordi ALBA has completed his move to Fulham from Barcelona for 1' date='560,000 plus Kieran RICHARDSON and Dimitar BERBATOV

Post to News Feed

Jérôme BOATENG has completed his move to Fulham from B. Munich for 940,000 plus Aaron HUGHES and Philippe SENDEROS

YOU BOYS ARE SCREWED! :D[/quote']

Your in the big boys league were not ;)