English Championship 28641

CiaranMc

Re: English Championship 28641

several more youngsters join the ranks of blackburn

transfer-club-icon.jpg

Laurens DE BOCK has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Club Brugge KV for £200,000 plus Grant HANLEY and Bruno RIBEIRO

Leon GORETZKA has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Bochum for £300,000 plus Jason LOWE and Fábio NUNES

Torres ÓLIVER has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Jordan SLEW and Micah EVANS

Hany MUKHTAR has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from H. Berlin for £100,000 plus Alan JUDGE

Alessio ROMAGNOLI has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from AS Roma in a swap deal for Nuno HENRIQUE

Samir UJKANI has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from US Palermo for 200,000 plus Ádám BOGDAN

Francesco BARDI has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from Internazionale in a swap deal for Andy LONERGAN and Joe RILEY

Free Agent Guillermo VARELA has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers for 250,000

Bardi will be my first choice for GK.

Happy with my team so far.

[center1260183532___ReadingBanner.png]

So it was a forum clash today between me (Reading) and Middlesborough (Pinkman) and for outstanding teams it was very one sided :eek:

Reading 5 - 1 Middlesborough

Mlapa x2 Atsu

Vilhena

Kouyate

Reus

Really looking forward to the season where are first game will be agaisnt El Nino's Bolton, we host Bolton at the Madjeski, best of luck to El Nino is the upcoming game you'll need it for your trip to Reading ;)

Will have a First Game of the Season report coming up for all the Forum Managed Teams :)[/center]