Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

GC334 - Official thread

Re: GC334 - Official thread

Won my first two games of the Scottish second division, with Michu scoring no less than 5 goals.

Starting to bring in a lot more British talent to complement some of the wonder kids from the continent. My latest five signings being Jack Butland, James Ward-Prowse, Robbie Brady, Dan Burn and Ryan Gauld.

Greek Champions Panathinaikos have started Season Two how they ended Season One.

Noisy (Forum) has guided Panathinaikos to a Charity Shield Final win against Aris!! Panathinaikos were the better team and beat Aris 2 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Jô had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Kokorin was on the scoresheet for his side.

Noisy (Forum) steered Panathinaikos to victory against Aris.

Panathinaikos outclassed Aris and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Jô scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sola and Lestienne were also amongst the goalscorers.

Noisy (Forum) steered Panathinaikos to victory against Asteras Tripolis.

Panathinaikos beat Asteras Tripolis 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Martínez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sané and Birsa were also amongst the goalscorers.

Going well so far :D

Perfect first quarter of the season' date=' played every team and beaten them all in my first 9 games after beating East Fife away 12-0. Akcakin with 6 of the goals.[/quote']

Bit of a random quote but yeah ... faced East Fife last week in 336 with my CSKA Moskva ... beat them 12-0 haha :P Doumbia with 6 goals :P

210px-Olympiakos4.svg.png

-Olympiakos climbs to 3rd after another Eysseric show-

Christian 'Fluffy' Bishop (Forum) steered Olympiacos to victory against PAS Giannina.

Olympiacos hammered PAS Giannina 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Eysseric scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gillet and Mitroglou were also amongst the goalscorers.

As you lot might or might not remember, a few days ago, I did a double match report where I voiced my admiration on how Valentin Eysseric had performed so far this season ... well, I'm even more amazed after tonights game against Giannina!

After first having been bought as a 85 rated AM (RLC) or 4.7 millions, it did not seem likely that Eysseric would play a huge part in the Olympiakos team at all, more a squad filler til he rose and then be shipped on for a hefty profit.

But something happened along the way and last season he amassed a total of 14 league games for Olympiakos. During these 14 games he not only rose +2 to 87, but he also bagged a dissapointing amount of points.

3 goals and 4 assists in 14 games with 2 MoM's!

So far this season, he's featured in all 3 domestic games for Olympiakos and have been far above his normal level with a massive 2 goals and 4 assists in 3 games... and 1 MoM. So far he's only been used domestically but the word around the trainig facilities is that he might be given the chance on the big stage for Olympiakos!

eysseric_nice_w484.jpg

-Valentin Eysseric, the man of the match-

But if we continue on with the actual game rather then discussing what a fantastic player Eysseric is, we see that this was a game that was absolutely dominated by Olympiakos!

And yes, I said that as sarcastically as I possibly could! Not only did Giannina win the possesion, they also outshot Olympiakos ... Olympiakos did infact only have a measly 6 shots on goal (quite an impressive accomplishment to bag 5/6 goals. But this is just yet another piece of evidence that the match engine is absolutely and fantastically BAD and FLAWED!

If anything, I should've lost 2-1 or something, that would've actually been a far more acceptable and realistic result rather then a 5-0 win. Yes, I know my team is far superior to Giannina but come on, they won possession, they won the shots total and shots on target. I should've lost but I'll gladly take 3 points and extend my unbeaten run to 3 games this season! Great start to the season and alot of my players are off to a scoring start ;)

Come on guys!! Let's get cracking with the posting! 3 teams taken in Greece ... this should automatically mean this thread should be very active!!!

This is my favourite GC and I'll start posting alot in here from now on!

Panathinaikos reached the Greek Cup Final last night played second team but got away with it :o

Big news is that I have Manchester City job on offer.... Do I Don't I...

I had them on offer earlier .. needless to say I stayed put in Greece!

Thats because they want winners and cancelled negotiations with you once they realised I was intrested.

Nah ... I've spent so much time building this side that it'd be a shame to leave it for anything!

I have no bloody idea what is going on with Divock Origi (82 rated, 19yo) .... but he's the reason to why I'm 3rd!

16 goals and 6 assists in 9 games ... absolutely insane! He also has 4 MoM and an AvP of 8.78!!! :eek:

My team is one of the best i feel ... I think I've done a superb job in buying players and scouting teams etc.

Felix Kroos

Depay

Eysseric

Kasami

Origi

Zouma

Foulquier

And ofcourse Alvaro Negredo and Lars Bender

Love this side! Absolutely love it!

After their result against Panionios, Olympiacos are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Delete

Club MessageOlympiacos have now won 10 games in a row after beating Panionios setting a new club record.

After a 2 great seasons, I started slacking last season and this season I've barely paid any attention to my Olympiakos.. That said however, I absolutely love this club! It is by far one of my most favourite clubs.

And whilst this season might be lost... I will charge head on next season and steal the divisional title... mark my words ... next season is my season!!!

As far as team news goes... I've had a few risers lately.. They are:

Jean-Philippe Gbamin that has risen +5 from 78->83 since I bought him in January.

Wissam Ben Yedder rises +1 from 87->88. The striker that has been in my team since Season 2 haven't really had any major impact but he will be a nice 3rd choice for the upcoming years!

Divock Origi has risen +3 from 84->87 since I bought him in July.

Whilst not being one of my prominent strikers ratingwise, Origi has clearly been the one to lead the team forward on the pitch. The young Belgian has had 34 goals in 48 games for Olympiakos!

The new GK Murara Neto has since I bought him in March risen +2 from 86->88...

This puts me in a situation of having 2 good GK's at an 88 rating... Costil and Neto... so who to kepp... who to keep... that is the question!

Kostas Manolas has risen +3 from 86->89 since this gameworld started. I always counted on him rising after he left for Roma and right now he's sitting on an 89 rating which is absolutely massive for my side! Hopefully we'll be able to challenge in Europe next season.

And right now, as of this moment, 20:01 on the 18th of December 2014... our starting lineup (in a 4-2-3-1) looks like this:

Neto

Coleman - Zouma - Manolas - Maxwell

Schneiderlin - Bender

Depay - Taarabt - Cabella

Negredo

This is a team that I'm extremely happy with .. tho with that being said... I might change a few things around if I'm given the chance!

After a 2 great seasons' date=' I started slacking last season and this season I've barely paid any attention to my Olympiakos.. That said however, I absolutely love this club! It is by far one of my most favourite clubs.

And whilst this season might be lost... I will charge head on next season and steal the divisional title... mark my words ... next season is my season!!!

As far as team news goes... I've had a few risers lately.. They are:

Jean-Philippe Gbamin that has risen +5 from 78->83 since I bought him in January.

Wissam Ben Yedder rises +1 from 87->88. The striker that has been in my team since Season 2 haven't really had any major impact but he will be a nice 3rd choice for the upcoming years!

Divock Origi has risen +3 from 84->87 since I bought him in July.

Whilst not being one of my prominent strikers ratingwise, Origi has clearly been the one to lead the team forward on the pitch. The young Belgian has had 34 goals in 48 games for Olympiakos!

The new GK Murara Neto has since I bought him in March risen +2 from 86->88...

This puts me in a situation of having 2 good GK's at an 88 rating... Costil and Neto... so who to kepp... who to keep... that is the question!

Kostas Manolas has risen +3 from 86->89 since this gameworld started. I always counted on him rising after he left for Roma and right now he's sitting on an 89 rating which is absolutely massive for my side! Hopefully we'll be able to challenge in Europe next season.

And right now, as of this moment, 20:01 on the 18th of December 2014... our starting lineup (in a 4-2-3-1) looks like this:

Neto

Coleman - Zouma - Manolas - Maxwell

Schneiderlin - Bender

Depay - Taarabt - Cabella

Negredo

This is a team that I'm extremely happy with .. tho with that being said... I might change a few things around if I'm given the chance!

Pah, You haven't won the title in all four seasons so what makes you think you will next season?

Another easy title wrapped up for Panathinaikos only our fourth straight one.

Pah' date=' You haven't won the title in all four seasons so what makes you think you will next season?

Another easy title wrapped up for Panathinaikos only our fourth straight one.[/quote']

My dear Noisy. Why I'm confident that I will battle for the title next season is that I've got a team that I'm quite happy with ... only really 2-3 positions I'd improve. And the mere fact that I'll atually be active in this GC from the start of the season.

Whilst you have a better team than me... I still have one hell of a team for it being an Olympiakos side!

Next season will be the best season ever! :D

Haha massive! Let me know if you want some loans! Origi is off limits tho haha.

In other news' date=' I just bought Balotelli :P[/quote']

Depends who you got on offer mate? I wont be able to buy good players with 4.2 so loans may help until the end of the season

Depends who you got on offer mate? I wont be able to buy good players with 4.2 so loans may help until the end of the season

Make a loanbid for anyone you want that you think I'd give on loan.. You ought to know me after all these years haha :P

Divock Origi is a no-go as he is a GOD!!! :P