Not leaving forum

Ross.DAFC85

Over the past few weeks/months many forumers have left, which is generally very de-moralising. Yes if you have other commitments, fair enough and good luck, but please don't just leave for the sake of leaving because someone else has.

Now I for one am staying! And I hope that you, my fellow forumers, will also stay. We need to pull together and show these stupid people who have left what they are missing. Forget everyone who has left, lets move on! Don't worry about the past, work towards making the future better.

Yes, the increasing amount of spamming noobs, who also create duplicate threads, and sometimes pointless ones, are annoying. But they will learn. We were there at one point. They will learn just as we have, and grow in stature.

So I put it to you, existing forumers. Why don't we stay and revolutionise this fantastic forum into something very special. We will all unite and keep this thing running, and successfully running.

Are you with me?

Re: Not leaving forum

i'm in too. join the bandwagon so to speak eh? :rolleyes:

Lay off the donuts my friends' date=' as i believe you posted this yesterday in a different thread in regards to leaving :D ,and i do not want to have to throw ya in the female category for changing your mind often

Could be posting again on here in a couple of days if the forum doesn't up the anti :(

So one can only say they have up the anti,i'm still waiting for 2007 calandar

But i am in, all the way,bringing the Havoc with me

I figured now I'm up to date with things, I can see myself still posting for the formidable (big word!) future.

If we all stay fun, no spammers, good posts and people stay then we can sort this out and bring it to the way it was! :rolleyes: Just we have to use our intelletutool ability to find a way how.

B)

I only just started!!! No way am I going anywhere anyway but thought I'd show my support for the guys who are trying to encourage solidarity. Great stuff, it's nice to see a positive thread about this sort of subject for a change :D

NOTE TO EVERYONE: TAKE A LEAF OUT OF THESE PEOPLE'S BOOKS AND STAY WITH US! YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU! :D

• 2 weeks later...