For anyone that is a FM fanatic

leigh1

Re: For anyone that is a FM fanatic

Ahh,I was expecting Leigh to post the demo for FM08..Cheers mate ;)

Recently i've started a lot of leagues up on 07 including a Shakhtar season which is awesome because they start with 27 million to spend on transfers then when you ask for more it rises to 55!!

Quite enjoyable once you've been in the Spanish/English and Italian leagues..

Also that article you posted was a good read but couldn't be bothered going all through the thread,did he end up saying what Nicolas Millan ended up doing?

Either retiring or managing?

Need a bit of help my Liverpool are on massive slump in the League however in the champions cup i am playing fantasticly beaten Celtic 5-1

Every origanal liverpool player apart from Sissoko

signed King Modric and Nakamura if i am playing worse teams say Sunderland should i play 4-4-2-1 or 4-4-2 offensive thanks in advance

Just doing a Milan one now. I have bought, Matias Fernandez and Gouffran and sold Brocchi. Drew 1st game 0-0 so looking for some more strength in attack but so far it seems pretty hard to find striker's for Milan with they're budget. May restart again soon as right now I'm only looking for the talent at the start of the 08 game rather then match tactics ;)

Just doing a Milan one now. I have bought' date=' Matias Fernandez and Gouffran and sold Brocchi. Drew 1st game 0-0 so looking for some more strength in attack but so far it seems pretty hard to find striker's for Milan with they're budget. May restart again soon as right now I'm only looking for the talent at the start of the 08 game rather then match tactics ;)[/quote']

How did you get Milan?

I am playing Liverpool and Chelsea. My Liverpool has an original team. Bought Barzagli, Maxi Rodriguez, and Pablo Piatti. My Chelsea team is doing very well. About to play Community Shield against Man United. I bought Michael Owen. Buying Nesta and Mertesacker. Slipped off Barzagli though. :mad:

It depends which version you download.

Go to SIgames.com and download the strawberry version and you can play as a club from a selection of like 12 countries including Ita' date='Spa,Bra,Eng,Sco,Hol,Ger etc. ;)[/quote']

Thanks m8. Would be playing Barca and Real and Inter and Milan now. How heavy are the files?

Well I guess I should tell you guys some tips? :D

Oh well I checked the FM forum ... got some tips ... and I think this is useful:

I am Chelsea manager, ... currency=pounds

Signings :

1. Pandev (great)

2. Richards

3. Martins (fast)

4. Van der Vaart (superb performance)

5. Nasri

6. Aaritalo (nearly free)

7. Marcelo (buy-out clause)

8. Ignashevich (free)

Going to download the strawberry version :)