SMFA Blocking transfers

IanMcCo

In the past you could contact SM if something wasn't working quite right...

...alas this no longer seems to be an option...

Does anyone know how to contact SM to ask WHY they keep blocking transfers in a particular league, and to get the stupidity overturned?

It isn't a 'bug' so I can't report it that way as they will simply delete the ticket, and asking on the 'Answers' page is about as pointless as a perforated nappy and the FAQ just has the stock answer.

I would contact the Des directly through here, but fear the wrath if I upset them :D

Re: SMFA Blocking transfers

In the past you could contact SM if something wasn't working quite right...

...alas this no longer seems to be an option...

Does anyone know how to contact SM to ask WHY they keep blocking transfers in a particular league' date=' and to get the stupidity overturned?

It isn't a 'bug' so I can't report it that way as they will simply delete the ticket, and asking on the 'Answers' page is about as pointless as a perforated nappy and the FAQ just has the stock answer.

I would contact the Des directly through here, but fear the wrath if I upset them :D[/quote']

It is a joke mate. I have the same problem in my GW. Me and my three cousins have the same problem, one of them has stopped playing because of it. The only reason i can think of, is we have all used the same computer at some point. I sent a ticket as a bug and got the generic "SMFA" rubbish. I'm up in the air as to whether i should quit or not, as I've been in the GW 3 and a half years, but i will not be renewing my gold membership. There is nothing you can do.