Arsenal Rating Changes

TomOwen

Re: Arsenal Rating Changes

Fabregas has just had a rating change and he is only 20! 94 is fine for the moment.If he keeps up his form for the rest of the season a definite 95 or 96.

As for Almunia hes ok i never thought of him tbh

Yeah exactly that is what i have been trying to say i meant if he keeps up this form for the rest of the season then a 97 is defiantly possible because he is currently been playing much better than Lampard and Gerrard so i only meant if he keeps up his current form for a sustained period of time.

Yeah exactly that is what i have been trying to say i meant if he keeps up this form for the rest of the season then a 97 is defiantly possible because he is currently been playing much better than Lampard and Gerrard so i only meant if he keeps up his current form for a sustained period of time.

I doubt that a 97 would happen but a 95 would be likely if his form is constant. But what if he loses his form. Now that's what might lose a rating for him.

I doubt that a 97 would happen but a 95 would be likely if his form is constant. But what if he loses his form. Now that's what might lose a rating for him.

That's what i am trying to say u just said it yourself but in a different way what im saying is that the way he was playing last year he still got an increase to 94 and now that he is in form he should be around 96 but as u say if he does lose form and play like last season then a 94 is okay but if he plays like this for the whole season then he deserves say a 96 but i imagine he will drop a bit of form soon and play just a bit better than last year so as u said a 95 would be about right.

He wouldn't lose any rating as he only went up last rating change so i don't think he will go down unless something drastic happens.

That's what i am trying to say u just said it yourself but in a different way what im saying is that the way he was playing last year he still got an increase to 94 and now that he is in form he should be around 96 but as u say if he does lose form and play like last season then a 94 is okay but if he plays like this for the whole season then he deserves say a 96 but i imagine he will drop a bit of form soon and play just a bit better than last year so as u said a 95 would be about right.

He wouldn't lose any rating as he only went up last rating change so i don't think he will go down unless something drastic happens.

Like a big injury or banned for drugs. The second one is 99% not going to happen. 94 for maybe till he's 23 unless he is magnificent. Can't say what's going to happen next though. That's just my prediction

Like a big injury or banned for drugs. The second one is 99% not going to happen. 94 for maybe till he's 23 unless he is magnificent. Can't say what's going to happen next though. That's just my prediction

Yeah that is what i meant next time the English rating changes come along he will be at least a 94 and as far as i can see a 95 would be about right for him because he is playing much better than last season and he got a 94 on last seasons performances and he is playing at least 2 ratings better than last season so he has too go up at least 1.

Yeah that is what i meant next time the English rating changes come along he will be at least a 94 and as far as i can see a 95 would be about right for him because he is playing much better than last season and he got a 94 on last seasons performances and he is playing at least 2 ratings better than last season so he has too go up at least 1.

Well, like I said. I think that 94 is very good and he deserves it but maybe not to 95, yet until at least to the end of the season. What was the scoreline between Arsenal and Suderland. It was 2-2 when I had to go.

Well' date=' like I said. I think that 94 is very good and he deserves it but maybe not to 95, yet until at least to the end of the season. What was the scoreline between Arsenal and Suderland. It was 2-2 when I had to go.[/quote']

1) I still think that Fabregas deserves a 95 he was unlucky last rating changes not to get it and he has been playing much better this season and as far as i can see he is a 95 he didn't play so well today but he was better than last season so even when he has a poor day he is better than last season now so he deserves a rating change to show that.

FABREGAS TO 95.

2) The final score was 3-2 to Arsenal and we go top of the table.

1) I still think that Fabregas deserves a 95 he was unlucky last rating changes not to get it and he has been playing much better this season and as far as i can see he is a 95 he didn't play so well today but he was better than last season so even when he has a poor day he is better than last season now so he deserves a rating change to show that.

FABREGAS TO 95.

2) The final score was 3-2 to Arsenal and we go top of the table.

I think that 95 is actually pretty correct now based on his great performances. Maybe not the next change, yet, but the change after that, in about 20 weeks or so. Fabregas is very talented, I have to admit but 95 is a bit too fast for a 20-year old kid.

I think that 95 is actually pretty correct now based on his great performances. Maybe not the next change' date=' yet, but the change after that, in about 20 weeks or so. Fabregas is very talented, I have to admit but 95 is a bit too fast for a 20-year old kid.[/quote']

was it fast to give rooney a 96 rating at the age of 20?:rolleyes:

Van persie 92 to 93

Flamini 88 to 89/90 (probably 90 coz hes been amazing partner with Cesc)

Toure 94 to 95

Senderous (has been brilliant) 88 to 90

Adebayor 89 to 90

Walcott (outstanding against sunderland) 85 to 87

Denilson 85 to 86

Alumnia 87 to 89

Yeah i agree with you there m8 they are all pretty much the same as i believe i think that Adebayor is a 90/91 so maybe he could be one more than what you have said and i think that you have suggested that Senderos is a 90 where as i think he should be a 89. The rest i agree with 100%.

was it fast to give rooney a 96 rating at the age of 20?:rolleyes:
Is Messi a lil kid lol :D

I also agree with what you 2 have said both of those players were young and did SM stop them getting a higher rated because of ther age? No and i think thge same shoudl be done with Fabregas. Just because he is young it doesn't mean he isn't talented and the rating should be based on talent not age.

Arsenal Rating Changes

Lehman - 92 --> 91 - I never like this guy, when he plays he make many stupid mistakes the cause the Arsenal to lose or draw in many games.

Almunia - 87 --> 90 - He is the #1 GK in Arsenal, made lehman out of the starting 11 and maybe soon "OUT OF THE CLUB".

Fabianski - 85 --> 85 - he is an avarage player, i still dont know why Wenger bought him

Mannone - 70 --> 70 - Don't know much about him.

Clichy - 90 --> 91 The best left back of the current season.

Traore - 80 --> 83 - Did well in the Fly Emirates tournament and in the cup games

Eboue - 89 --> 90 - He defends well and helps a lot in the offence, proving to be a good RM

Sagna - 89 --> 90 - he took the place of Eboue as a RB in Arsenal and Sagnol in France

Hoyte - 87 --> 87 -A convincing player in the carling games

Toure - 94 --> 95 - A solid player in the back, he controls the back line when Gallas is infront

Senderos - 88 --> 87 - a good defender, with hard but accurate tackles and a powerful foot, but he isn't playing lately

Nordtveit - 75 --> 75 - I never saw him playing

Gallas - 94 --> 95 - An active defender, great defending chores and relaiable in supporting the offense, Don't forget that he's the captain so he should go back to 95

Merdia - 72 --> 78 - One of the best players in the U-18 world cup and should be a key-player in arsenal's Carling cup matches

Hleb - 91 --> 92 - Great speed in this player and wonderful crosses but the injuries are making him not play much

Fabregas - 94 --> 96 - He's the best player of the premier league this season. He is the heart of the team. He builds a great connection between all the gunners' lines.

G.Silva - 93 --> 92 - He started sitting a lot on the bench

Flamini - 88 --> 90 - improved a lot taking the place of G.Silva

Diaby - 87 --> 88 - He improve a lot since last year, he is an amazing active player.

Denilson - 85 --> 87 - Playing in almost every match (though not from the starting 11) and doing a great job in midfield

Song - 84 --> 85 - a good midfielder who have a nice control on the ball and accurate, fast passes.

Randell - 73 --> 73 - Doesn't play much at all

Diarra - 87 --> 88 - Proving to be a good defensive midfielder and Left back, but he's findin a hard time taking the place of Flamini and G.Silva in midfield and Eboue and SAgna in defense.

Rosicky - 93 --> 94 - Great play maker in Arsenal and amazing moves. He's the most active player on the field

Walcott - 85 --> 87 - great young talent proving to be a constant substitute

Van Persie - 92 --> 93 - Arsenal's best forward and is always playing well

Eduardo - 90 --> 91 - He isn't playing from starring 11 because he's still new so until he gets used to London's atmosphere he'll be great in the club cuz we can see his great performance with Croatia in the qualifiers to Euro 2008. He is the best finisher currently in Arsenal.

Sunu - 60 --> 60 - i never seen him playing

Adebayor - 89 --> 92 - He's the premier league's top score he deserves a 92 at least

Bendter - 85 --> 87 - Isn't playing as much as other strikers but when he plays he prove that he's a good promising player.

My thoughts on the current squad Arsenal have :

Lehman 92 > 91. Like has been said he's not getting any younger and is starting to make a lot more mistakes. That combined with being overtaken as pretty much number one at the club by Almunia near enough guarantees his rating needs to go down.

Almunia 87 > 89/90. Seeing as he currently has the number one jersey to himself, combined with his performances this season for The Gunners i feel his rating should most definitely go UP and 89/90 sounds about right at this stage.

Fabianski 85 - 85. Said to be third choice for now but considered a future number one his rating of 85 seems fine at the moment. I don't think it should really change unless he should start playing a LOT more at the very least. Don't think his rating should go down though.

Clichy 90 > 91. Clichy is now the number one LB for The Gunners. Recently gone upto 90 I fully believe he is worthy of a increase to 91. His performances for Arsenal are great. He is still young and will without a doubt improve heaps in the future at Arsenal under Wenger.

Traore 80 > 85/86/87. This boy is only 18 but is already lined up to be second choice left back to Clichy this season should the media be believed. I think an increase is worthy because of his possible potential and his performances in the cup games he has played, he has really stood out.

Eboue 89 - 89. Having been pushed out of the first team by Sagna I think his current 89 rating is justified and an increase currently not worthy.

Sagna 89 > 90. I'm surprised his rating hasn't already gone up. Well worth a 90 rating he has made a brilliant impact at The Gunners in his first season, stealing the number one RB spot from Eboue who was brilliant last year. He has a great future ahead of him and a 90 rating should be just the beginning. His performances are really good he shows a lot of promise

Toure 95 > 95/96. Yes 95/96. What he has achieved so far has been amazing as have his performances. He has improved so much under Wenger he really is a World Class player and will only get better over the next few years. A solid reliable player he's up their with the best of defenders around today.

Senderos 88 > 89. He's in the first team and although makes mistakes at time I don't think he should have gone DOWN to 88. His performances give him at the very least an 89 rating.

Gallas 94 > 95. Shocked his rating went down. He is easily a 95 rated player in SM. Has in my opinion improved at Arsenal and has been a good solid reliable player. THough he is 30 he is a World Class player 95 should be the minimum for Gallas. When he's on the ball, he is REALLY on the ball.

Hleb 91 > 92/93. Hleb should easily be given a ratings increase to 92/93. Week in week out he really pushes himself out setting up a lot of shots and plays. The wing is his when he plays.

Fabregas 94 - 94. He's going to be absolutely superb in the future. A Definete World Class player however his current 94 rating matches his current state. Any higher would be putting him above what he is currently playing to in my opinion.

Gilberto Silva 93 > 92. Not entirely convinced his 93 rating is worthy at the moment. A decrase to around 92 still puts him up there.

Flamini 88 > 90. He's in the first team and having a good season so far. An improvement on last season he has been playing solidly for the team and been putting in good performances. 90 seems about right for him for now.

Rosicky 93 > 94. A definite rating increase for Rosicky. A joy to watch he is a constant threat to teams in real life. 93 is good but i think his play IRL justifies a rating increase to 94 maybe more in future.

Van Persie 92 - 92/93. His rating is going to go up there is no doubt in this. He's been one of two of Arsenals most outstanding players this season for The Gunners and really deserves an increase. He's heading towards World Class but I don't think he's their just yet. Sticking with 92 upto 93 seems about right judging by his game at the moment.

Eduardo 90 > 93. This might surprise people but take a look at his goal scoring reckon for both Croatia and his last team. Top scorer 2 years running and constantly scoring for Croatia I'm rather shocked he only has a 90 rating. His game speaks for itself, upto moving to the EPL. He is definitely worth an increase of upto 92/93. He's got a better goalscoring record than most.

Adebayor 89 > 90. His rating really should go upto about 90. Whilst I do agree he misses his fair share of goals he really is improving his overall game and will only get better as time goes on. With Henry gone he has now got the chance to show what he can do and he'll do it. A definite 90 minimum for now.

Bendter 85 > 88/89. Take a look at his loans spell with Birmingham to see how well he did for them. Don't let the fact they were in the Championship detract from what he did neither. He now also has the chance to prove himself with Henry gone and as with Adebayor he'll take it. 85 is far too low for him even whilst he plays from the bench. He can easily have 88/89 for the time being.

I haven't done the whole team just the one's i feel should be changed most.

My thoughts on the current squad Arsenal have :

Lehman 92 > 91. Like has been said he's not getting any younger and is starting to make a lot more mistakes. That combined with being overtaken as pretty much number one at the club by Almunia near enough guarantees his rating needs to go down.

Almunia 87 > 89/90. Seeing as he currently has the number one jersey to himself' date=' combined with his performances this season for The Gunners i feel his rating should most definitely go UP and 89/90 sounds about right at this stage.

Fabianski 85 - 85. Said to be third choice for now but considered a future number one his rating of 85 seems fine at the moment. I don't think it should really change unless he should start playing a LOT more at the very least. Don't think his rating should go down though.

Clichy 90 > 91. Clichy is now the number one LB for The Gunners. Recently gone upto 90 I fully believe he is worthy of a increase to 91. His performances for Arsenal are great. He is still young and will without a doubt improve heaps in the future at Arsenal under Wenger.

Traore 80 > 85/86/87. This boy is only 18 but is already lined up to be second choice left back to Clichy this season should the media be believed. I think an increase is worthy because of his possible potential and his performances in the cup games he has played, he has really stood out.

Eboue 89 - 89. Having been pushed out of the first team by Sagna I think his current 89 rating is justified and an increase currently not worthy.

Sagna 89 > 90. I'm surprised his rating hasn't already gone up. Well worth a 90 rating he has made a brilliant impact at The Gunners in his first season, stealing the number one RB spot from Eboue who was brilliant last year. He has a great future ahead of him and a 90 rating should be just the beginning. His performances are really good he shows a lot of promise

Toure 95 > 95/96. Yes 95/96. What he has achieved so far has been amazing as have his performances. He has improved so much under Wenger he really is a World Class player and will only get better over the next few years. A solid reliable player he's up their with the best of defenders around today.

Senderos 88 > 89. He's in the first team and although makes mistakes at time I don't think he should have gone DOWN to 88. His performances give him at the very least an 89 rating.

Gallas 94 > 95. Shocked his rating went down. He is easily a 95 rated player in SM. Has in my opinion improved at Arsenal and has been a good solid reliable player. THough he is 30 he is a World Class player 95 should be the minimum for Gallas. When he's on the ball, he is REALLY on the ball.

Hleb 91 > 92/93. Hleb should easily be given a ratings increase to 92/93. Week in week out he really pushes himself out setting up a lot of shots and plays. The wing is his when he plays.

Fabregas 94 - 94. He's going to be absolutely superb in the future. A Definete World Class player however his current 94 rating matches his current state. Any higher would be putting him above what he is currently playing to in my opinion.

Gilberto Silva 93 > 92. Not entirely convinced his 93 rating is worthy at the moment. A decrase to around 92 still puts him up there.

Flamini 88 > 90. He's in the first team and having a good season so far. An improvement on last season he has been playing solidly for the team and been putting in good performances. 90 seems about right for him for now.

Rosicky 93 > 94. A definite rating increase for Rosicky. A joy to watch he is a constant threat to teams in real life. 93 is good but i think his play IRL justifies a rating increase to 94 maybe more in future.

Van Persie 92 - 92/93. His rating is going to go up there is no doubt in this. He's been one of two of Arsenals most outstanding players this season for The Gunners and really deserves an increase. He's heading towards World Class but I don't think he's their just yet. Sticking with 92 upto 93 seems about right judging by his game at the moment.

Eduardo 90 > 93. This might surprise people but take a look at his goal scoring reckon for both Croatia and his last team. Top scorer 2 years running and constantly scoring for Croatia I'm rather shocked he only has a 90 rating. His game speaks for itself, upto moving to the EPL. He is definitely worth an increase of upto 92/93. He's got a better goalscoring record than most.

Adebayor 89 > 90. His rating really should go upto about 90. Whilst I do agree he misses his fair share of goals he really is improving his overall game and will only get better as time goes on. With Henry gone he has now got the chance to show what he can do and he'll do it. A definite 90 minimum for now.

Bendter 85 > 88/89. Take a look at his loans spell with Birmingham to see how well he did for them. Don't let the fact they were in the Championship detract from what he did neither. He now also has the chance to prove himself with Henry gone and as with Adebayor he'll take it. 85 is far too low for him even whilst he plays from the bench. He can easily have 88/89 for the time being.

I haven't done the whole team just the one's i feel should be changed most.[/quote']

I completely disagree with Eduardo, Gallas, and Bendtner. Be serious. Eduardo can't get a 93! He only deserves maximum a 91 and Gallas deserves a 93! Bendtner, 88 is too fast, only up to 86 or 87. Flamini up to 89 only, not 90 yet. Traore should only be around 83 while Fabregas should go up to 95. Hleb and Toure should stay, the rest I agree. You forgot Diaby, and Walcott.

Kchectic again.

Hleb should be rated 92, but the most 93. His teamwork and mentality are just brilliant. His dribbling is stunning, and he's already one of the world's top player makers. I recon if he was on a team like AC milan or Barcleona, or even Manchester united, the media and public will love him. U just look at the players who have technique like hleb. Seedorf, who should not drop in rating, but does not perfom like Hleb. U look at Barcelona, Iniesta a magnificant player of play making, Doesn't hleb play like him every match. The worst one is Man u's Tevez. I don't understand how he scored what? 2-4 goals so far this season and man u fans are making him seem so good. Hleb is more clever than Tevez's attacking mind and how can tevez be voted one of the top 30 players in the world, INSTEAD OF TOTTI, OR Fabregas.

Lehman - 92 --> 91 - I never like this guy' date=' when he plays he make many stupid mistakes the cause the Arsenal to lose or draw in many games.

Almunia - 87 --> 89 - He is the #1 GK in Arsenal, made lehman out of the starting 11 and maybe soon "OUT OF THE CLUB".

Fabianski - 85 --> 85 - he is an avarage player, i still dont know why Wenger bought him

Mannone - 70 --> 70 - Don't know much about him.

Clichy - 90 --> 91 The best left back of last season.

Traore - 80 --> 83 - Did well in the Fly Emirates tournament and in the cup games

Eboue - 89 --> 90 - He defends well and helps a lot in the offence

Sagna - 89 --> 90 - he took the place of Eboue in Arsenal and Sagnol in France

Hoyte - 87 --> 87 -A convincing player in the carling games

Toure - 94 --> 95 - A solid player in the back, he controls the back line when Gallas is infront

Senderos - 88 --> 87 - a good defender, with hard but accurate tackles and a powerful foot

Nordtveit - 75 --> 75 - I never heard of him

Gallas - 94 --> 94 - An active defender, great defending chores and relaiable in supporting the offense, Don't forget that he's the captain so he should go back to 95

Merdia - 72 --> 78 - One of the best players in the U-18 world cup and a key-player in arsenal's Carling cup matches

Hleb - 91 --> 92 - Great speed in this player and wonderful crosses but the injuries are making him not play much

Fabregas - 94 --> 96 - He's the best player of the premier league this season. He is the heart of the team. He builds a great connection between all the gunners' lines.

G.Silva - 93 --> 92 - He started sitting a lot on the bench

Flamini - 88 --> 89 - improved a lot, even taking the place of G.Silva

Diaby - 87 --> 89 - He improve a lot since last year, he is an amazing active player.

Denilson - 85 --> 87 - Playing in almost every match (though not from the starting 11) and doing a great job in midfield

Song - 84 --> 85 - a good midfielder who have a nice control on the ball and accurate, fast passes

Randell - 73 --> 73 - Doesn't play much at all

Diarra - 87 --> 88 - Proving to be a good defensive midfielder and Left back, but he's findin a hard time taking the place of Flamini and G.Silva in midfield and Eboue and SAgna in defense.

Rosicky - 93 --> 93 - Great play maker in Arsenal

Walcott - 85 --> 88 - great young talent proving to be a constant substitute

Van Persie - 92 --> 93 - Arsenal's best forward and is always playing well

Eduardo - 90 --> 91 - He isn't playing from starring 11 because he's still new so until he gets used to London's atmosphere he'll be great in the club cuz we can see his great performance with Croatia in the qualifiers to Euro 2008

Sunu - 60 --> 60 - i never seen him playing

Adebayor - 89 --> 92 - He's the premier league's top score he deserves a 92 at least

Bendter - 85 --> 87 - Isn't playing as much as other strikers but when he plays he prove that he's a good promising player.[/quote']

Fabregas will only go up to 95 and I am sure about that, no more because he can not be on par with Xavi, Lampard etc. yet.

Adebayor to 90 only. Top scorer in 10 games does not mean anything compared to the whole season.

Eduardo not playing in the club. You've said enough and you've proved why he shouldn't go up to a 91. No need to argue about that, barely getting a game.

Eboue should stay because he is a substitute for Sagna and a substitute can't be rated the same as a regular!

Eduardo 90 > 93. This might surprise people but take a look at his goal scoring reckon for both Croatia and his last team. Top scorer 2 years running and constantly scoring for Croatia I'm rather shocked he only has a 90 rating. His game speaks for itself' date=' upto moving to the EPL. He is definitely worth an increase of upto 92/93. He's got a better goalscoring record than most.

I haven't done the whole team just the one's i feel should be changed most.[/quote']

All these I disagree.

Senderos is not a good defender, I rate him as highly as I rate itus Bramble. Both are inconsistent, both are clumsy. You think Senderos should gain an increase because he plays a few matches while Gallas is out? Utter dump.

And remind me what Rosicky has done to deserve a rating higher than Ribery, van der Vaart, Diego and equal to Klose and Toni.

Ah yes sure Eduardo, who has been more or less warming the bench for the majority of this season should go up 3 rungs.

90, as has been said, is max for him at this moment.

Finally, Bendtner only plays Carling Cup matches, or at least most of his games are there. He's hardly even included in the squad, mind you. So I think 86 is the maximum for him.

Kchectic again.

Hleb should be rated 92' date=' but the most 93. His teamwork and mentality are just brilliant. His dribbling is stunning, and he's already one of the world's top player makers. I recon if he was on a team like AC milan or Barcleona, or even Manchester united, the media and public will love him. U just look at the players who have technique like hleb. Seedorf, who should not drop in rating, but does not perfom like Hleb. U look at Barcelona, Iniesta a magnificant player of play making, Doesn't hleb play like him every match. The worst one is Man u's Tevez. I don't understand how he scored what? 2-4 goals so far this season and man u fans are making him seem so good. Hleb is more clever than Tevez's attacking mind and how can tevez be voted one of the top 30 players in the world, INSTEAD OF TOTTI, OR Fabregas.

You sure don't know Tevez, just coz he doesnt find the net as often as other stirkers makes him crap, watch him play, he links up with Rooney and others, he makes chances out of nothing, he doesn't just puche, he makes his opportunities, he has great attacking mind.

While Hleb being one of the worl'ds best play makers is far off, the worlds best are 95+ rated and your argueing he should go to 92, this is telling me that you don't believe he is up with the world's best.

However Totti not being picking while Tevez did is schocking, the Fifa World PLayer awards nominations are a complete waste, they looked a reputation instead of the season/year players had. Henry, Vieiera, thuram, Deco, Tevez (good 2nd hlaf season though) this is absurd which tells you these people have no clue

Eboue - 89 --> 90 - He defends well and helps a lot in the offence

Eduardo - 90 --> 91 - He isn't playing from starring 11 because he's still new so until he gets used to London's atmosphere he'll be great in the club cuz we can see his great performance with Croatia in the qualifiers to Euro 2008

First of all i will start on a positive and say that most of the ratings you gave our spot on and i agree with them. But the ones above are a bit dodgy in my opinion and to be brunt i think they are wrong. Most of these are all quite close to the rating i would give exept for Adebayor who i would say who have gone overboard with , but i will discuss that further when i get to it.

* To start with you said that Eboue has to go up to 90 and the most important bit in that sentance is up. If he was already a 90 then fine he can stay there and let Sagna go up one to 91 but Sagna has took Eboue's place and he is now only a sub. He rarely starts anymore so i don't know how that deserves an increase. I think that Eboue should be 1 behind Sagna and me and you think that Sagna is a 90 so Eboue should be 89.

* Fabregas is a very very very good player and has filled Viera's boots extremly well more than anyone was expecting. He is the best player in the Arsenal team and his rating shows that everyone was getting carried away when he was in great form but he isn't in the same class as Lampard. Currently yes they are of the same ability but Lampard has proved himself over many years now and that is why he should be 1 less than Lampard on a 95.

* I don't agree with what you have said about Eduardo he is a good player but you answered what i am going to say for yourself. He is not getting enough game time and little game time means a stale rating. He will hold his rating because of his international form but doesn't warrent an increase because of his club form. As for saying he is new in London that is a poor excuse as Sagna is also new but he is playing week in week out.

* This is the only one that i think you have got wrong by more than 2 rating points. He is the top scorer and is proving that he has some class but to shoot up by 3 is unresonable he should go up no kore than 1 because he like Fabregas was in great form at the start of the season and that was all it was great form and i can tell you now that come the end of the season Adebayor won't be top scorer.

I agree with all the rest though good work. ;)

What a performance against Slavia prague.

Alumnia, Not too busy night, but towards the end, Made 2 Unbelieveable stops. What would have happened with Lehmann was in goal? Did hes job to get a clean sheet. Should be 90+

Eboue, well, judging from the performance against steaua, we fought he would have a bad night again. did brilliant throughout the game, getting around players and setting up bendtner towards the end with a superb back pass. should be 90

Walcott, well done. Great composure and timing. I think he derserves 88/89 over recent performances in the premiership and the champion's league.Set up fabregas towards the end as well. Had chances to get him more that a hat trick last night. An henry finish as well.

Fabregas, I think hes ready to step into the 95 role. He's a key player to Arsenal. I think he's doing brilliantly, scoring 2 goals on the night.

Hleb was extremely dreadly on that left flank and helped dominate team pocession. I undoubtly know he should be 92.

How hleb derserves Man of the Match

First goal: hleb sets up fabregas.

Second goal: hleb sets up own goal.

Fourth goal: trickery and finish

Fifth goal: Drove the ball upfield from a counter attack

Let's see if this squad could match up to liverpool on sunday. :)

What a performance against Slavia prague.

Alumnia, Not too busy night, but towards the end, Made 2 Unbelieveable stops. What would have happened with Lehmann was in goal? Did hes job to get a clean sheet. Should be 90+

Eboue, well, judging from the performance against steaua, we fought he would have a bad night again. did brilliant throughout the game, getting around players and setting up bendtner towards the end with a superb back pass. should be 90

Walcott, well done. Great composure and timing. I think he derserves 88/89 over recent performances in the premiership and the champion's league.Set up fabregas towards the end as well. Had chances to get him more that a hat trick last night. An henry finish as well.

Fabregas, I think hes ready to step into the 95 role. He's a key player to Arsenal. I think he's doing brilliantly, scoring 2 goals on the night.

Hleb was extremely dreadly on that left flank and helped dominate team pocession. I undoubtly know he should be 92.

How hleb derserves Man of the Match

First goal: hleb sets up fabregas.

Second goal: hleb sets up own goal.

Fourth goal: trickery and finish

Fifth goal: Drove the ball upfield from a counter attack

You can't say someone like Ambrosini is better than hleb

Let's see if this squad could match up to liverpool on sunday. :)