Arsenal Rating Changes

TomOwen

Re: Arsenal Rating Changes

I dont support Arsenal but i admire there football! They play football better than any other team in the Premiership and Maybe even the world. I think there team is extremely underrated on soccermanager and most of there players who are not above 90 Like Eboue,Adebeyor and the rest of them should be!

Fabregas - 95 Superb player the best for Arsenal!

Eboue - 91 As good as any other defender that is 91.

Almunia - 90 Filled in superbly and may be Arsenals no 1 choice goalkeeper!

Adebayor - 90 Could go up to 91+ if he keeps it up.

Walcott - 89 An Arsenal regular now and is definitely one for the future!

Toure - 95 One of the best defenders in the premiership! Never puts a foot wrong and is most definitely world class!

I dont support Arsenal but i admire there football! They play football better than any other team in the Premiership and Maybe even the world. I think there team is extremely underrated on soccermanager and most of there players who are not above 90 Like Eboue' date='Adebeyor and the rest of them should be!

Fabregas - 95 Superb player the best for Arsenal!

Eboue - 91 As good as any other defender that is 91.

Almunia - 90 Filled in superbly and may be Arsenals no 1 choice goalkeeper!

Adebayor - 90 Could go up to 91+ if he keeps it up.

Walcott - 89 An Arsenal regular now and is definitely one for the future!

Toure - 95 One of the best defenders in the premiership! Never puts a foot wrong and is most definitely world class![/quote']

I don't agree with Eboue he doesn't start that much games due to the arrival of Sagna and when he does play it's mostly as a right mid and hardly defends anymore.

I am going to list every player in the database who plays for Arsenal and i will say what i think there ratings should be -

Lehman - 92 --> 91 - He is not getting any better and the older he gets the less fit he becomes and his eyes get worse and he is being pushed out of the number 1 spot so has to go down.

Almunia - 87 --> 89 - He is slowly becoming Arsenal's number 1 and when he has played this year he has played well and is a key to why Arsenal have been wining games' date=' clean sheets are everything.

Fabianski - 85 --> 85 - He played in the Carling Cup game at Newcastle and performed like an 85, so he deserves to keep his rating.

Mannone - 70 --> 70 - Don't know much about him so i will go with SM and say keep his rating until he plays for Arsenal.

Clichy - 90 --> 92 Was the best left back in the premier league last year and has started well again this year so he is a 92 at least and is pushing for a 93.

Traore - 80 --> 82 - Many people may think he hasn't done much but he featured in all but 1 game last year in the Carling cup and he never looked out of place, not even against Chelsea.

Eboue - 89 --> 89 - He was in for an increase until Sagna came along and he will now be a very handy sub. And a handy sub for a good team is a 89 nothing more nothing less.

Sagna - 89 --> 90 - He is playing in front of Eboue and he has started his Arsenal carrier well so an increase of 1 is just desserts.

Hoyte - 87 --> 87 - Not much to say really, hasn't done anything to go up or down.

Toure - 94 --> 95 - He is better than Gallas and is a very good strong powerful no nonsense defender and he deserves a 95.

Senderos - 88 --> 87 - I have no idea why Wenger plays him and he isn't any better than Hoyte so he needs to go down to his level.

Nordtveit - 75 --> 75 - Not sure about him so i have to trust SM.

Gallas - 94 --> 94 - A very good defender and is good all along the back line so he needs to keep his rating.

Merdia - 72 --> 74 - Played in the Carling Cup game and he deserves an increase after being a regular star for the reserves.

Hleb - 91 --> 91 - He i8s a great player and his assist for RVP's goal on Saturday showed that so he deserves to keep his 91 rating.

Fabregas - 94 --> 97 - Is Arsenal's best player by a long way and is now in Gerrard's class so he needs to be on his rating, goals assists, tackling, passing he has it all so a 97 all the way from me.

G.Silva - 93 --> 92 - He is playing enough to have a 93 rating so he needs to go back down to 92.

Flamini - 88 --> 89 - I aswell as most Arsenal supporters have been very impressed by his performances and he has shocked many. Good player almost a 90.

Diaby - 87 --> 89 - Wow he has came on leaps and bounds this year and he needs to be increased by 2. Great player now and is a premiership player now. 89 for me.

Denilson - 85 --> 87 - Is a great player and will one day be in the middle with Cesc, just check out his goal against Newcastle needs to go up.

Song - 84 --> 84 - His 84 rating is about right even when he plays in Carling cup games the whole team looks a few rating points ahead of him.

Randell - 73 --> 73 - Needs more playing time to go up.

Diarra - 87 --> 87 - Hasn't played much since his move to Arsenal and needs more time for us to judge him.

Rosicky - 93 --> 93 - Great player and is not letting himself down needs to keep his rating.

Walcott - 85 --> 88 - Is playing quite regularly now and that needs to be shown in his rating.

Van Persie - 92 --> 93 - Arsenal's best forward and is always playing well so he has to be 93.

Eduardo - 90 --> 90 - Has played okay at Arsenal but his International form should keep his rating.

Sunu - 60 --> 60 - Not much to say doesn't play at all so he can't go up or down.

Adebayor - 89 --> 90 - Is a much better forward this season and is scoring and assisting so he needs to go up by 1.

Bendter - 85 --> 85 - Isn't playing but he played well in pre season so he needs to stay at 85.

Rep would be nice as this took me about 1 and a half hours.

I agree with some of the changes but not all...

1. Clichy probably only deserves +1 as 92 would put him on level terms with John Arne Riise and Roberto Carlos and these players i think are slightly better than Clichy

2. Senderos is Arsenals goal scoring threat from set pieces. He gets the odd goal for them and has no fear when tackling. this i think makes him an 88 and btw wes brown is never an 89!!! Hes inconsistent.

3. 97 is too high for fabregas. best to have him increase slowly then have him too over-rated then have his rating drop. an increase to 95 wud do, and lower xavi's rating to 95.

4. Flamini should stay at 88 as Hleb, Rosicky and Walcott can play that position so he wont have a lot of game time.

5. Diaby only scored against derby because their defence was awful. 50% of that defence came from PNE and even though im a fan, they dont belong in the premiership, so diaby stay at 87.

6. Walcott to 88

7. Adebayor is much better than Eduardo. Up to 91 at least.

Guest lola-1988

fabregas to 96 but not 97 because when ronaldo was brilliant last season he only went to 96.

same for fabregas

p.s this is not bias either as i hate ronaldo and love fabregas

Guest BrandonBurrows

I am going to list every player in the database who plays for Arsenal and i will say what i think there ratings should be -

Lehman - 92 --> 91 - He is not getting any better and the older he gets the less fit he becomes and his eyes get worse and he is being pushed out of the number 1 spot so has to go down.

Almunia - 87 --> 89 - He is slowly becoming Arsenal's number 1 and when he has played this year he has played well and is a key to why Arsenal have been wining games' date=' clean sheets are everything.

Toure - 94 --> 95 - He is better than Gallas and is a very good strong powerful no nonsense defender and he deserves a 95.

Fabregas - 94 --> 97 - Is Arsenal's best player by a long way and is now in Gerrard's class so he needs to be on his rating, goals assists, tackling, passing he has it all so a 97 all the way from me.

Diaby - 87 --> 89 - Wow he has came on leaps and bounds this year and he needs to be increased by 2. Great player now and is a premiership player now. 89 for me.

Walcott - 85 --> 88 - Is playing quite regularly now and that needs to be shown in his rating.

Adebayor - 89 --> 90 - Is a much better forward this season and is scoring and assisting so he needs to go up by 1.

Rep would be nice as this took me about 1 and a half hours.

Well I agree with most of what you said i'll just give my opinion of these few

Lehman - he has made at least a couple of basic saves into a complete mess and is be pushed out of the no1 by Almunia so 91 no lower for now

Almunia - I agree but I think 87 --> 88 not 89 for the moment

Toure - Has played very well so far I'm not 100% sure but I think an increase to 95 is justified

Fabregas - 94 --> 97!? Staying at 94 for now is fine he hasn't done enough to jump from a 93 to a 97 yet so that would be over rating him

Diaby - Has been playing regulalry and has come on leaps and bounds as you said 89 for me

Walcott - Has finally started playing more regularly and has been doing well 85 --> 87 for me

Adebayor - He has become a better player this season and he has shown this with his rerformances and goals 89 --> 90, 91 max for now

and ''Rep would be nice as this took me about 1 and a half hours'' well I would add to your rep but I don't have any rep power yet

Where was i biased. I merely said toure and Vidic are equally good.

If you see their performances you'll agree both have been brilliant.

I'm not saying he shouldn't go to 95 just saying so should Vidic.

Plus you can't say fabregas is worthy of a 97 rating based on half a season. Ronaldo had a blinder of a season and he was still 96. 95-96 for Fabregas is fine.

I think the arsenl team is extremely underrated on soccermanager and most of there players who are not above 90 Like Adebeyor and the rest of them should be!

Fabregas - 95/96 Superb player and just 20

Eboue - 88 Pretty poor this season or maybe he will hold his current

Almunia - 88/89 Filled in superbly and may be Arsenals no 1 choice goalkeeper!

Adebayor - 90 Could go up to 91+ if he finishes it better.

Walcott - 88 An Arsenal regular now and is definitely one for the future!

Toure - 95 One of the best defenders in the premiership! All for commitment more solid than last year

^^I agree with pretty much everything' date=' except for Walcott's rating. 88 is a little too high at the moment. He only features every now and then but when he does he is somewhat quiet and we only end up seeing flashes of his true ability. So maybe an 86/87 tops for Walcott.[/quote']

So after his recent performances do you still think that 88 is too high because i for one don´t. I think that a 88 would warrent his talent and the time he is playing now so i think that i am right and that a 88 would be a good rating for Theo.

So after his recent performances do you still think that 88 is too high because i for one don´t. I think that a 88 would warrent his talent and the time he is playing now so i think that i am right and that a 88 would be a good rating for Theo.

I am with Sam on this one. I completely agree and think that 89 could be reachable to but after he plays more matches. This guy has very good potential and I think he warrants 88.

As I regard myself as knowing my stuff when it comes to Arsenal, here are my thoughts on any rating changes coming up!

Jens Lehmann - DOWN to 91 - Lost his place at Arsenal but still German no. 1 and a class keeper in all honesty.

Manuel Almunia - UP to 89 - Seems to be 1st choice at Arsenal now so deserves an increase. Done nothing to warrant getting dropped anytime soon.

Lukasz Fabianski - STAY at 85 - Not established at Arsenal yet but has great potential for the future and Arsene Wenger rates him very highly - will start tonight so that should be interesting to see.

Vito Mannone - STAY at 70 - I have never seen this lad play and only heard a little amount him, not all has been good either!

Gael Clichy - UP to 91 - Pure class at left back and better than Ashley Cole in my opinion! He has pace, strength and can run all day, still only a kid too!

Armand Traore - UP to 82 - This lad would get in most premiership teams at the moment. He has all the attributes Clichy has and looks a top prospect!

Bakary Sagna - UP to 91 - Seems like he has been playing for Arsenal for years! Fits in perfectly and looks like an Arsenal player!

Emmanuel Eboue - STAY at 89 - Lost his place to Sagna but been playing RM a lot. Makes a lot of mistakes and is nowhere near the finished article.

Justin Hoyte - STAY at 87 - Struggles to play first team games due to a wealth of depth but is a handy squad player.

Kolo Toure - STAY at 94 - Top class defender but is prone to the odd mistake, not quite world class in my opinion.

Philippe Senderos - STAY at 88 - Good cover but can look very dodgy at times. Never quite lived up to expectations.

Harvard Nordtveit - STAY at 75 - Not featured at Arsenal as yet but is another with great potential.

William Gallas - STAY at 94 - Fit again and playing well. Is Arsenal's best defender when he is fully fit and could go back to 95 if his form continues.

Francisco Merida - STAY at 72 - Another that is starring in the reserves but not playing first team football yet. Has great ability and is one for the future for sure!

Aleksandr Hleb - UP to 93 - Fabregas gets the headlines but Hleb has been just as good this season! Cesc says he is the best midfielder in Europe and who am I to disagree!!

Francesc Fabregas - UP to 95 - Added goals to his immense all round ability. Having an unbelievable season and is one of the world's hottest properties!

Gilberto Silva - DOWN to 91 - Lost his place at Arsenal due to Flamini playing so well! Not happy currently and perhaps someone who will move on shortly.

Mathieu Flamini - UP to 90 - Has been a class act for Arsenal this season and is finally showing his true worth to the club.

Abou Diaby - STAY at 87 - Another youngster that never disappoints when he plays. Great potential but more suited to playing in the middle.

Denilson - UP to 87 - This lad has class and would get in most other premiership starting XI's. Will be a big player over time for Arsenal.

Alexandre Song - STAY at 84 - Has ability but no chance to show it due to the wealth of talent in the Arsenal midfield. Still young though so time is on his side.

Mark Randall - STAY at 73 - Not a player I expect to make his mark at Arsenal, Too much competition.

Lassana Diarra - STAY at 87 - Great potential but impatient. Was unhappy about not playing at Chelsea and has come to Arsenal where there is just as much competition. Jury is out but it;s early days.

Tomas Rosicky - STAY at 93 - Top class player and looks to be settling nicely at Arsenal. Expect him to get better!

Theo Walcott - UP to 87 - Everyone is aware of the potential and he lokks as if he could live up to it on recent evidence. Starting to find his feet and get more minutes. Future 90+ for sure!

Robin Van Persie - STAY at 92 - Arsenal's star alongside Fabregas when he is fit but injury will mean his rating will stay the same. Pure class though!

Eduardo Da Silva - STAY at 90 - Still settling in at Arsenal but has shown flashes of what he is about and I expect big things of him over the next couple of years.

Gilles Sunu - UP to 71 - Not a lot known about him but to be honest he should rise if he is in the Arsenal squad and be on par with the other reserves.

Emmanuel Adebayor - UP to 90 - Starts regularly and has a few goals, still a rough diamond but gets better with each game. Needs to work on his finishing.

Niklas Bendtner - UP to 86 - Did well on loan at Birmingham last year and has played a few games this year with 2 goals already. Has good ability and still very young.

These are my opinions only and by no means dead certs to happen but feel free to comment.

As I regard myself as knowing my stuff when it comes to Arsenal' date=' here are my thoughts on any rating changes coming up!

[b']Jens Lehmann[/b] - DOWN to 91 - Lost his place at Arsenal but still German no. 1 and a class keeper in all honesty.

Manuel Almunia - UP to 89 - Seems to be 1st choice at Arsenal now so deserves an increase. Done nothing to warrant getting dropped anytime soon.

Lukasz Fabianski - STAY at 85 - Not established at Arsenal yet but has great potential for the future and Arsene Wenger rates him very highly - will start tonight so that should be interesting to see.

Vito Mannone - STAY at 70 - I have never seen this lad play and only heard a little amount him, not all has been good either!

Gael Clichy - UP to 91 - Pure class at left back and better than Ashley Cole in my opinion! He has pace, strength and can run all day, still only a kid too!

Armand Traore - UP to 82 - This lad would get in most premiership teams at the moment. He has all the attributes Clichy has and looks a top prospect!

Bakary Sagna - UP to 91 - Seems like he has been playing for Arsenal for years! Fits in perfectly and looks like an Arsenal player!

Emmanuel Eboue - STAY at 89 - Lost his place to Sagna but been playing RM a lot. Makes a lot of mistakes and is nowhere near the finished article.

Justin Hoyte - STAY at 87 - Struggles to play first team games due to a wealth of depth but is a handy squad player.

Kolo Toure - STAY at 94 - Top class defender but is prone to the odd mistake, not quite world class in my opinion.

Philippe Senderos - STAY at 88 - Good cover but can look very dodgy at times. Never quite lived up to expectations.

Harvard Nordtveit - STAY at 75 - Not featured at Arsenal as yet but is another with great potential.

William Gallas - STAY at 94 - Fit again and playing well. Is Arsenal's best defender when he is fully fit and could go back to 95 if his form continues.

Francisco Merida - STAY at 72 - Another that is starring in the reserves but not playing first team football yet. Has great ability and is one for the future for sure!

Aleksandr Hleb - UP to 93 - Fabregas gets the headlines but Hleb has been just as good this season! Cesc says he is the best midfielder in Europe and who am I to disagree!!

Francesc Fabregas - UP to 95 - Added goals to his immense all round ability. Having an unbelievable season and is one of the world's hottest properties!

Gilberto Silva - DOWN to 91 - Lost his place at Arsenal due to Flamini playing so well! Not happy currently and perhaps someone who will move on shortly.

Mathieu Flamini - UP to 90 - Has been a class act for Arsenal this season and is finally showing his true worth to the club.

Abou Diaby - STAY at 87 - Another youngster that never disappoints when he plays. Great potential but more suited to playing in the middle.

Denilson - UP to 87 - This lad has class and would get in most other premiership starting XI's. Will be a big player over time for Arsenal.

Alexandre Song - STAY at 84 - Has ability but no chance to show it due to the wealth of talent in the Arsenal midfield. Still young though so time is on his side.

Mark Randall - STAY at 73 - Not a player I expect to make his mark at Arsenal, Too much competition.

Lassana Diarra - STAY at 87 - Great potential but impatient. Was unhappy about not playing at Chelsea and has come to Arsenal where there is just as much competition. Jury is out but it;s early days.

Tomas Rosicky - STAY at 93 - Top class player and looks to be settling nicely at Arsenal. Expect him to get better!

Theo Walcott - UP to 87 - Everyone is aware of the potential and he lokks as if he could live up to it on recent evidence. Starting to find his feet and get more minutes. Future 90+ for sure!

Robin Van Persie - STAY at 92 - Arsenal's star alongside Fabregas when he is fit but injury will mean his rating will stay the same. Pure class though!

Eduardo Da Silva - STAY at 90 - Still settling in at Arsenal but has shown flashes of what he is about and I expect big things of him over the next couple of years.

Gilles Sunu - UP to 71 - Not a lot known about him but to be honest he should rise if he is in the Arsenal squad and be on par with the other reserves.

Emmanuel Adebayor - UP to 90 - Starts regularly and has a few goals, still a rough diamond but gets better with each game. Needs to work on his finishing.

Niklas Bendtner - UP to 86 - Did well on loan at Birmingham last year and has played a few games this year with 2 goals already. Has good ability and still very young.

These are my opinions only and by no means dead certs to happen but feel free to comment.

Totally agree and very spot on but I disagree with Walcott, up to 88 and I think Hleb should only be a 92.

If fabregas maintains his form, he could very well be a 96/97 at the end of the season. He definitely deserves a 95 when the next rating changes come.

Hleb should increase, but a 92 for now. A 93 puts him on par with the likes of Vaart, Sneijder and Ribas and they are definitely a class apart from him.

Abdebayor deserves a minimum of 90 and could warrant a 91 if his form permits.

Clichy has been excellent all season and definitely needs an increase to 91. Perhaps a 92/93 at the end of the season.

It is harsh to decrease Gilberto after just 3 months since he got a 93, perhaps stay for at least another round of rating changes and then decide whether to decrease him depending on how much he plays. After all, he was excellent last season.

Btw, anyone follows the ACTIM index? quite accurate in my opinion

If fabregas maintains his form' date=' he could very well be a 96/97 at the end of the season. He definitely deserves a 95 when the next rating changes come.

Hleb should increase, but a 92 for now. A 93 puts him on par with the likes of Vaart, Sneijder and Ribas and they are definitely a class apart from him.

Abdebayor deserves a minimum of 90 and could warrant a 91 if his form permits.

Clichy has been excellent all season and definitely needs an increase to 91. Perhaps a 92/93 at the end of the season.

It is harsh to decrease Gilberto after just 3 months since he got a 93, perhaps stay for at least another round of rating changes and then decide whether to decrease him depending on how much he plays. After all, he was excellent last season.

[/quote']

Well, Fabregas cannot attain a 96/97 by the end of the season. This would mean that he would be higher than players (present ratings) like MESSI, INIESTA etc. Also, he would then be as good as GERRARD, and probably C.RONALDO! this is impossible. If it is 95 at the end of the season, then yeah..okay. But he cannot have a rating higher than MESSI-NO WAY (even at the end of the season).

But I agree to your views on Hleb and Adebayor. I feel that during the next rating change, Adebayor will move up to a 90. Because he is making a good amount of appearances for Arsenal, but on the other hand, EDUARDO may just move down, (he's hardly playing!!).

I'd say a 92 for Clichy at the moment, he cannot be as good as VIDIC.

And yeah...you are very correct upon Gilberto. Give the guy till after mid season...

Well' date=' Fabregas cannot attain a 96/97 by the end of the season. This would mean that he would be higher than players (present ratings) like MESSI, INIESTA etc. Also, he would then be as good as GERRARD, and probably C.RONALDO! this is impossible. If it is 95 at the end of the season, then yeah..okay. But he cannot have a rating higher than MESSI-NO WAY (even at the end of the season).

But I agree to your views on Hleb and Adebayor. I feel that during the next rating change, Adebayor will move up to a 90. Because he is making a good amount of appearances for Arsenal, but on the other hand, EDUARDO may just move down, (he's hardly playing!!).

And yeah...you are very correct upon Gilberto. Give the guy till after mid season...[/quote']

Adebayor deserves more than a 90 , maybe 91 and 92 later on.

Clichy 92 -he is not called up for the national team so even if he rises then to 91 .

At the moment fabregas is better than iniesta so he must be rated higher.

Well' date=' Fabregas cannot attain a 96/97 by the end of the season. This would mean that he would be higher than players (present ratings) like MESSI, INIESTA etc. Also, he would then be as good as GERRARD, and probably C.RONALDO! this is impossible. If it is 95 at the end of the season, then yeah..okay. But he cannot have a rating higher than MESSI-NO WAY (even at the end of the season).

And yeah...you are very correct upon Gilberto. Give the guy till after mid season...[/quote']

WOW I think someone here can see into the future! :eek:

Mate, the guy just said Fabregas could very well be a 96/97 at the end of the season and if he really does keep it up, it's hard to say for certain he won't.

So, unless you know something I don't about the future, please refrain from using the word impossible. :)

fabregas is as good as ronaldo

and messi should be 96

SO put messi and fabregas up to 96 both as good as ronaldo

you have a strong point . ronaldo was 94 last season but his great plays over the season gave him a 96 . so if fabregas keeps up his performance till the end of the season then a 96 will be good for him , if not then a 95 .

But he cannot have a rating higher than MESSI-NO WAY (even at the end of the season).

Why compare messi and fabregas you idiot they play in different positions. Fabregas is 10x better then messi in CM, compare him with nasri or summet i dunno but not messi.

threfor i think fabregas COULD GET 95/96 IF he stays like this all season in all comps.

Why compare messi and fabregas you idiot they play in different positions. Fabregas is 10x better then messi in CM' date=' compare him with nasri or summet i dunno but not messi.

threfor i think fabregas COULD GET 95/96 IF he stays like this all season in all comps.[/quote']

Don't compare Fabregas with Nasri too since Nasri is an AM! Compare Fabregas with the likes of Gerrard, Sneijder... go to the Fabregas vs. other CMs in the World to discuss and debate about it.