Arsenal Rating Changes

TomOwen

Re: Arsenal Rating Changes

As I regard myself as knowing my stuff when it comes to Arsenal' date=' here are my thoughts on any rating changes coming up!

[b']Jens Lehmann[/b] - DOWN to 91 - Lost his place at Arsenal but still German no. 1 and a class keeper in all honesty.

Manuel Almunia - UP to 89 - Seems to be 1st choice at Arsenal now so deserves an increase. Done nothing to warrant getting dropped anytime soon.

Lukasz Fabianski - STAY at 85 - Not established at Arsenal yet but has great potential for the future and Arsene Wenger rates him very highly - will start tonight so that should be interesting to see.

Vito Mannone - STAY at 70 - I have never seen this lad play and only heard a little amount him, not all has been good either!

Gael Clichy - UP to 91 - Pure class at left back and better than Ashley Cole in my opinion! He has pace, strength and can run all day, still only a kid too!

Armand Traore - UP to 82 - This lad would get in most premiership teams at the moment. He has all the attributes Clichy has and looks a top prospect!

Bakary Sagna - UP to 91 - Seems like he has been playing for Arsenal for years! Fits in perfectly and looks like an Arsenal player!

Emmanuel Eboue - STAY at 89 - Lost his place to Sagna but been playing RM a lot. Makes a lot of mistakes and is nowhere near the finished article.

Justin Hoyte - STAY at 87 - Struggles to play first team games due to a wealth of depth but is a handy squad player.

Kolo Toure - STAY at 94 - Top class defender but is prone to the odd mistake, not quite world class in my opinion.

Philippe Senderos - STAY at 88 - Good cover but can look very dodgy at times. Never quite lived up to expectations.

Harvard Nordtveit - STAY at 75 - Not featured at Arsenal as yet but is another with great potential.

William Gallas - STAY at 94 - Fit again and playing well. Is Arsenal's best defender when he is fully fit and could go back to 95 if his form continues.

Francisco Merida - STAY at 72 - Another that is starring in the reserves but not playing first team football yet. Has great ability and is one for the future for sure!

Aleksandr Hleb - UP to 93 - Fabregas gets the headlines but Hleb has been just as good this season! Cesc says he is the best midfielder in Europe and who am I to disagree!!

Francesc Fabregas - UP to 95 - Added goals to his immense all round ability. Having an unbelievable season and is one of the world's hottest properties!

Gilberto Silva - DOWN to 91 - Lost his place at Arsenal due to Flamini playing so well! Not happy currently and perhaps someone who will move on shortly.

Mathieu Flamini - UP to 90 - Has been a class act for Arsenal this season and is finally showing his true worth to the club.

Abou Diaby - STAY at 87 - Another youngster that never disappoints when he plays. Great potential but more suited to playing in the middle.

Denilson - UP to 87 - This lad has class and would get in most other premiership starting XI's. Will be a big player over time for Arsenal.

Alexandre Song - STAY at 84 - Has ability but no chance to show it due to the wealth of talent in the Arsenal midfield. Still young though so time is on his side.

Mark Randall - STAY at 73 - Not a player I expect to make his mark at Arsenal, Too much competition.

Lassana Diarra - STAY at 87 - Great potential but impatient. Was unhappy about not playing at Chelsea and has come to Arsenal where there is just as much competition. Jury is out but it;s early days.

Tomas Rosicky - STAY at 93 - Top class player and looks to be settling nicely at Arsenal. Expect him to get better!

Theo Walcott - UP to 87 - Everyone is aware of the potential and he lokks as if he could live up to it on recent evidence. Starting to find his feet and get more minutes. Future 90+ for sure!

Robin Van Persie - STAY at 92 - Arsenal's star alongside Fabregas when he is fit but injury will mean his rating will stay the same. Pure class though!

Eduardo Da Silva - STAY at 90 - Still settling in at Arsenal but has shown flashes of what he is about and I expect big things of him over the next couple of years.

Gilles Sunu - UP to 71 - Not a lot known about him but to be honest he should rise if he is in the Arsenal squad and be on par with the other reserves.

Emmanuel Adebayor - UP to 90 - Starts regularly and has a few goals, still a rough diamond but gets better with each game. Needs to work on his finishing.

Niklas Bendtner - UP to 86 - Did well on loan at Birmingham last year and has played a few games this year with 2 goals already. Has good ability and still very young.

These are my opinions only and by no means dead certs to happen but feel free to comment.

That is a very accurate list m8 and i near enough agree with all of them but there are 2 where i would give them a slightly deferent rating and they are -

Theo Walcott - You have said why he deserves an increase and i agree on what you have said but i think that he should be just 1 more than what you have said as i would place him on the 88 mark.

Gilberto Silva - I think that a 2 point drop would be a bit harsh for him i agree that Flamini has currently took his place but he is still on the subs bench so for the minute i would say a 92 because he could well break into the first team once again.

Apart from that i would agree with them all great work m8. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Before i start i just want to say that the game i am talking about is the game last night between Arsenal and Sevilla and what i say next is based on that game.

Armand Traore

He played a very good game last night and i don't think he looked out of place and Eduardo never helped him defensively so it was always 2v1 on him. Solid and made no mistakes. 80-->85

Niklas Bendter

He played up front on his own and certainly played well. It was his best game in an Arsenal shirt and he deserved a goal. Playing up front alone is always hard but he looked solid and won 75% of the headers. 85-->86/87

Philippe Senderos

He had a very bad game and made a costly mistake. So costly it cost Arsenal the game. Simple clearance and he messed it up. Forgetting his mistake he was still below par. 88-->87

Francesc Fabregas

He wasn't himself in this game and wasn't making dream balls and making darting runs. Even though his mind was thinking faster than everyone else didn't play like a 94. 94-->92

That is what i think about last nights game and remember this is only on last nights game. For example i think Fabregas deserves an increase not a decrease. I just think that on last nights performance he wasn't a 94.

Before i start i just want to say that the game i am talking about is the game last night between Arsenal and Sevilla and what i say next is based on that game.

Armand Traore

He played a very good game last night and i don't think he looked out of place and Eduardo never helped him defensively so it was always 2v1 on him. Solid and made no mistakes. 80-->85

Niklas Bendter

He played up front on his own and certainly played well. It was his best game in an Arsenal shirt and he deserved a goal. Playing up front alone is always hard but he looked solid and won 75% of the headers. 85-->86/87

Philippe Senderos

He had a very bad game and made a costly mistake. So costly it cost Arsenal the game. Simple clearance and he messed it up. Forgetting his mistake he was still below par. 88-->87

Francesc Fabregas

He wasn't himself in this game and wasn't making dream balls and making darting runs. Even though his mind was thinking faster than everyone else didn't play like a 94. 94-->92

That is what i think about last nights game and remember this is only on last nights game. For example i think Fabregas deserves an increase not a decrease. I just think that on last nights performance he wasn't a 94.

Gilberto was quite poor as well. Probably worse then Senderos. IMO he should be 91. Edurdo player like 1 95 yesterday. He was superb. I see him reaching 91 net ratings.

Gilberto was quite poor as well. Probably worse then Senderos. IMO he should be 91. Edurdo player like 1 95 yesterday. He was superb. I see him reaching 91 net ratings.

Yeah i agree with Eduardo he was like a 93 in my books he played a very good attacking game the only problem was Wenger played him on the left instead of up front with Bendter which in my opinion would have worked much better.

I think that Sendros had a shocker worse than Gilberto for me actually i don't think i have ever seen Senderos play well. :eek:

Hleb played AM today and was superb. I think he should make 93! and by May he should be a 94!!! Also a positional change to AM/RM hould be made.

I agree he should be changed to a AM/RM because at the moment he is playing regulary as a central mid in 4-5-1 formation or sometimes just behind Adebayor in 4-4-1-1.

But i don't think he should be 94... 93 maybe but not 94.

Hleb played AM today and was superb. I think he should make 93! and by May he should be a 94!!! Also a positional change to AM/RM hould be made.

For me 92 tops, he still needs to start making more of a contribution in terms of goals!

Rosicky down one as well, he isn't justifying his 93 rating at the moment.

This is what i think about the 3 players discussion is around -

Flamini - He is playing regulary and is playing well he also scored a goal yesterday so for me he has to be 90+.

Rosicky - Rosicky hasn't been playing great has been making some nice runs and passes just not scoring. Down to 92.

Hleb - Hleb has been playing some stuning Arsenal football, great passing darting runs although not scoring. 92 maybe 93 if he is lucky.

That's my take on those 3 players.

P.S - Hleb is injured now.

I'm looking to get either Diaby or Diarra for one of my teams and can't choose between them.

From what I've seen I like the look of Diarra more - had a good game against villa - and he can also play Right Back (on SM) which is handy for my current situation, plus he's on the transfer list. It leans me towards him but Diaby so far this season has better stats and so might be better placed for a rise, even though they've been predicted to stay the same rating in this thread.

Are they worth investing in? Bearing in mind this is a custom setup and the seasons are quite short. Or should I look elsewhere?

Flamini is already lined up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm looking to get either Diaby or Diarra for one of my teams and can't choose between them.

From what I've seen I like the look of Diarra more - had a good game against villa - and he can also play Right Back (on SM) which is handy for my current situation' date=' plus he's on the transfer list. It leans me towards him but Diaby so far this season has better stats and so might be better placed for a rise, even though they've been predicted to stay the same rating in this thread.

Are they worth investing in? Bearing in mind this is a custom setup and the seasons are quite short. Or should I look elsewhere?

Flamini is already lined up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.[/quote']

Well it would really depend on what player would suit your team better as they are different types of players. Diarra has a bright future but is fining it tough to get a game, he can play DM or RB though and is more of a defensive player. Diaby is more attacking and can play CM or LM and has even been known to play as a forward. I think that Diaby has more potential and is a better player. He is more likely to break through quickly whereas Diarra may have to move on to break through. Overall your choice, both are good players so sign the one that best suits your team situation. If you told me I had to pick 1 then I would go for Diaby.

Also to R.B.C - would be surprised to see Nordveidt get a rise at all, let alone 5 points. SM ratings are in no way based on performances in the youth team, no matter how good he has been playing there he will only see an increase by playing games in the first team. I wouldn't expect him to raise any in truth.

Like leigh said i think Diaby m8 without a doubt.He only made 1 appearance for the french u21's and went straight to the senior squad,were he has made 2 appearance's this year. I think he should go up 1 in a couple of week's as his stat's are pretty similar from last year at this stage but Arsenal are playing much better football. He should rise in the future though anyway imo.

diarra played really well last night , i would have bought him but he wants to leave arsenal and go to a team where he plays every match which is likely to be a mid table premiership team or top french team so i wouldnt buy him but i think he will increase to 88 or 89 on the the long run if he leaves arsenal he wont get to high

Thanks Alot.

I saw Diaby's goal a few weeks back which was a cracker, but Diarra looks a better player, from what I've seen, which is very limited so I'll take your opinion over mine.

Basically my situation is;

I'm Everton, in a custom setup, and just got promoted, finishing second.

At the moment, my attack/midfield is decent, to say I came in with only 12mil to spend;

VICENTE, Rodriguez LM/W 26 92

PIENAAR, Steven RM/AM 25 89

BARRY, Gareth CM/LM 26 90

MARTI, Jose CM 32 90

IRELAND, Stephen CM/RM 19 87

ARTETA, Mikel AM 25 92

QUARESMA, Ricardo W 24 93

MUTU, Adrian F 28 93

JOHNSON, Andy F 26 90

MWARUWARI, Benjani F 29 88

[benjani is more of a money spinner, but has played the odd game]

...but, my friend has juninho of lyon, who may go down to 94 but would still be perfect for my team. Currently I have £20mil (from cash injections and prise money) and he'll accept £28mil from me. Which means I need to raise £8mil from selling some players.

My defence is as follows;

HOWARD, Tim G 28 90

ROBERTO CARLOS, da Silva LB 34 92

KOIKILI , Lertxundi LB 26 76

RICHARDS, Micah CB/RB 19 89

LESCOTT, Joleon CB/LB 25 89

BURDISSO, Nicolas D 26 90 (ln)

There's obviously no depth to my defence when you consider Koikili is a money spinner, and Burdisso is only on loan.

I can get £14mil for Roberto Carlos (believe it or not) which means I can get juninho with £6mil left over for a defender; in this situation Diarra would be ideal.

The team that's buying RC (Marseille) still have Bonnart. I've seen him play, and he's currently rated 86 but should rise to 89. What I'm thinking of doing is getting, say, £11mil + Bonnart, which means I have another defender and can buy Juninho.

I will be able to get Sammi Hypia for £2.3mil (he's at an unmanaged club) which means I'll have 5defenders which should put me through to the end of the season.

Do you think this is wise? Or is buying Juninho going to upset the balance of my side?

My other options are to keep the money, and maybe buy Flamini and then Diarra or another young defender.

Or, to sell Pienaar and get the money that way. The only problem then is I'll have no RM, and Pienaar helps to maintain the balance of my side. Plus, with the new factor of "real life clubs" coming in soon it might be useful to keep hold of him.

I'm aware this topic is getting further and further away from arsenal rating changes but it seems an interesting road to go down :)

Alumnia 87-----> 89/90 Although not many clean sheets, hes done enough to save Arsenal in tough situation. The penalty save against Robbie Keane was glorious. The keeper has good timing and postitioning, and we have seen that he has no fear coming to reach for the ball.

Sagna 89----> 90/91 Taken over Eboue in the right back postition. Hes giving many left sided players trouble, forcing them to goal kicks and corners. He is hardworking and plays a part in the offence when needed. Hes so far had 3 assists.

Eboue 89------> 90/91He has shown his class on the wing. Last season, he was arguably the best right back of the season. Now on the wing, he has shown dirbbling abilities, taunting defenders. Wenger will find it hard to drop him when Van persie returns.

Hleb 91----> 93 Plays a huge role in the midfield of Arsenal. I personally believe he is under-rated. He can dribble, play the ball, plenty of vision. Even Fabregas claims he is world class. Hleb has taken Arsenal out of many situations.

Diaby 87-----> 88/89 He has had little starts but proved his class with his little oppoturnitys. He was a strong figure in the Carling cup fixtures. He really wants to earn a spot in the first team.

Flamini 88----->90 A fine partner with fabregas in central midfield. He played many times in full back last season. Wenger made a good decision to play him over Gilberto. Flamini has a good pass, and stable defender in midfield.

Van persie 92-----> 93 Van persie has had a great start to the season. Hes scored 7 in 12 appearances for Arsenal. He is recovering from his injury but hes undoubtly world class. Many could argue he is better than many other 92's such as Adriano, Kujt, Gilardino.

Adebayor 89-----> 90/91 He has been a great target man for Arsenal. Fabregas usually looks up and plays to him as he is reliable. A hat trick against Derby, and 10 goals so far this season, in 16 appearances.

Well Player Ratings.. I'll say about my Barca Team..

RONALDINHO - One Of Best Players On Here But -1 Last rating Change..

Still Top player In My View..

T.HENRY - Also A Top player.. His Rating Change Hasn't Changed and 0 Goals Scored - 0 Appearances..

PUYOL - 96 Rated And CB/RB With A Change In Rating -1 As Ronaldinho's..

ETO'O - Plays Well With Barca In Real life.. Don't Think It Should Be -1 Again But is..

MESSI - Well 20 Years Old - 96 Rated And This Argentinian Is Going To Be Up There With Henry In No Time In My Point Of View!

My Top 5 Players That Are Doing Well In My Team (World Class SetUp =).. Don't Have Ronaldinho.. Henry etc In Other League.. Have Alot Of Cash Though.. :)

Merry Christmas Too All!!!!!!!:)

Well Player Ratings.. I'll say about my Barca Team..

RONALDINHO - One Of Best Players On Here But -1 Last rating Change..

Still Top player In My View..

T.HENRY - Also A Top player.. His Rating Change Hasn't Changed and 0 Goals Scored - 0 Appearances..

PUYOL - 96 Rated And CB/RB With A Change In Rating -1 As Ronaldinho's..

ETO'O - Plays Well With Barca In Real life.. Don't Think It Should Be -1 Again But is..

MESSI - Well 20 Years Old - 96 Rated And This Argentinian Is Going To Be Up There With Henry In No Time In My Point Of View!

My Top 5 Players That Are Doing Well In My Team (World Class SetUp =).. Don't Have Ronaldinho.. Henry etc In Other League.. Have Alot Of Cash Though.. :)

Merry Christmas Too All!!!!!!!:)

This is a thread on Arsenal rating changes so this has no place in this thread. :rolleyes:

P.S - To find what a thread is about read the title. For example this one says Arsenal Rating Changes. :P

Clichy 92 will be a little too fast i think 91 should be ok. Adebayor should warrant a 91 his form for arsenal-9 goals until now. Van persie if he doesnt become injured that often should be 93. As for fabregas, if rooney and ronaldo are 96, i dont see y he is a 94. hleb is an important player now at arsenal his partnership with fabregas is perfect 92 should be alright. Sagna, i dont like his hair but i rate him highly-pushed eboue out so 91.92 should be ok. Walcott, a handy sub, lol, should get an 88, any lower is a disgrace.(too harsh, maybe?:) ) Toure and gallas should both get to 95, hasnt been letting in a lot of goals. As for almunia, playing in the premier league and a regular for arsenal, 90/91 should be alright for him.

I dont agree with almunia and sagna's rating changes. The've played in the premier league for half a seson and you are asking for an increase. If they perform until the end of the season then they warrant an increase.