Arsenal Rating Changes

TomOwen

Re: Arsenal Rating Changes

What is your prediction about Lehmann' date=' gents, will he fall, and how much?[/quote']

Lehmann will fall to 90, he has only had 2 starts and 182 minutes in the Prem.

He might be lucky to get a 91 because he still starts for the German National Team, but I guess he will be moving soon.

From this season so far..

Lehmann - 93-91/90 -2/3

Almunia - 87-89/90 +2/3

Clichy - 90-91 +1

Traore - 80-83 +3

Sagna - 89-90 +1

Eboue -89-No Change

Toure - 94-No Change

Senderos - 88-87 -1

Gallas - 94-95 +1

Hleb - 91-92 +1

Fabregas - 94-95/96 +1/2

Gilberto - 93-92 -1

Flamini - 88-90 +2

Diaby 87-88 +1

Denilson - 85-86/87 +2/3

Diarra - 87-No Change

Song - 84-No Change

Rosicky - 93-No Change

Walcott - 86-87 +1

Van Persie 92-93 +1

Eduardo - 90-No Change

Adebayor - 89-91 +2

Bendtner - 85-87 +2

From this season so far..

Lehmann - 93-91/90 -2/3

Almunia - 87-89/90 +2/3

Clichy - 90-91 +1

Traore - 80-83 +3

Sagna - 89-90 +1

Eboue -89-No Change

Toure - 94-No Change

Senderos - 88-87 -1

Gallas - 94-95 +1

Hleb - 91-92 +1

Fabregas - 94-95/96 +1/2

Gilberto - 93-92 -1

Flamini - 88-90 +2

Diaby 87-88 +1

Denilson - 85-86/87 +2/3

Diarra - 87-No Change

Song - 84-No Change

Rosicky - 93-No Change

Walcott - 86-87 +1

Van Persie 92-93 +1

Eduardo - 90-No Change

Adebayor - 89-91 +2

Bendtner - 85-87 +2

agree with sll except eduardo, traore and fabregas.

Eduardo is probably arsenal's best finisher and he has scored a lot so should go up 1. traore should go up to about 85. An fabregas should go up 1 or stay the same for now, but if he keeps playing like he is then shloud go up to 95.

If Flamini doesn't go up to 90 you might aswell knock Fabregas down by 3!

He has bossed the midfield this season and has shown great improvement,he is also keeping out Gilberto (93) and looks set to make him leave :rolleyes:

Without him Arsenal look like they are getting bullied and he is a massive asset to the squad that were top of the league for months...

Eduardo should stay the same,he hasn't done anything wrong in his first season and has scored some very important goals,and a decease would be very harsh indeed IMO..

Up by one is a bit silly ;)

I am going to list every player in the database who plays for Arsenal and i will say what i think there ratings should be -

Lehman - 92 --> 91 - He is not getting any better and the older he gets the less fit he becomes and his eyes get worse and he is being pushed out of the number 1 spot so has to go down.

Almunia - 87 --> 89 - He is slowly becoming Arsenal's number 1 and when he has played this year he has played well and is a key to why Arsenal have been wining games' date=' clean sheets are everything.

Fabianski - 85 --> 85 - He played in the Carling Cup game at Newcastle and performed like an 85, so he deserves to keep his rating.

Mannone - 70 --> 70 - Don't know much about him so i will go with SM and say keep his rating until he plays for Arsenal.

Clichy - 90 --> 92 Was the best left back in the premier league last year and has started well again this year so he is a 92 at least and is pushing for a 93.

Traore - 80 --> 82 - Many people may think he hasn't done much but he featured in all but 1 game last year in the Carling cup and he never looked out of place, not even against Chelsea.

Eboue - 89 --> 89 - He was in for an increase until Sagna came along and he will now be a very handy sub. And a handy sub for a good team is a 89 nothing more nothing less.

Sagna - 89 --> 90 - He is playing in front of Eboue and he has started his Arsenal carrier well so an increase of 1 is just desserts.

Hoyte - 87 --> 87 - Not much to say really, hasn't done anything to go up or down.

Toure - 94 --> 95 - He is better than Gallas and is a very good strong powerful no nonsense defender and he deserves a 95.

Senderos - 88 --> 87 - I have no idea why Wenger plays him and he isn't any better than Hoyte so he needs to go down to his level.

Nordtveit - 75 --> 75 - Not sure about him so i have to trust SM.

Gallas - 94 --> 94 - A very good defender and is good all along the back line so he needs to keep his rating.

Merdia - 72 --> 74 - Played in the Carling Cup game and he deserves an increase after being a regular star for the reserves.

Hleb - 91 --> 91 - He i8s a great player and his assist for RVP's goal on Saturday showed that so he deserves to keep his 91 rating.

Fabregas - 94 --> 97 - Is Arsenal's best player by a long way and is now in Gerrard's class so he needs to be on his rating, goals assists, tackling, passing he has it all so a 97 all the way from me.

G.Silva - 93 --> 92 - He is playing enough to have a 93 rating so he needs to go back down to 92.

Flamini - 88 --> 89 - I aswell as most Arsenal supporters have been very impressed by his performances and he has shocked many. Good player almost a 90.

Diaby - 87 --> 89 - Wow he has came on leaps and bounds this year and he needs to be increased by 2. Great player now and is a premiership player now. 89 for me.

Denilson - 85 --> 87 - Is a great player and will one day be in the middle with Cesc, just check out his goal against Newcastle needs to go up.

Song - 84 --> 84 - His 84 rating is about right even when he plays in Carling cup games the whole team looks a few rating points ahead of him.

Randell - 73 --> 73 - Needs more playing time to go up.

Diarra - 87 --> 87 - Hasn't played much since his move to Arsenal and needs more time for us to judge him.

Rosicky - 93 --> 93 - Great player and is not letting himself down needs to keep his rating.

Walcott - 85 --> 88 - Is playing quite regularly now and that needs to be shown in his rating.

Van Persie - 92 --> 93 - Arsenal's best forward and is always playing well so he has to be 93.

Eduardo - 90 --> 90 - Has played okay at Arsenal but his International form should keep his rating.

Sunu - 60 --> 60 - Not much to say doesn't play at all so he can't go up or down.

Adebayor - 89 --> 90 - Is a much better forward this season and is scoring and assisting so he needs to go up by 1.

Bendter - 85 --> 85 - Isn't playing but he played well in pre season so he needs to stay at 85.

Rep would be nice as this took me about 1 and a half hours.

mannone is the worst goalie ever he was on loan at barnsley and his rating should go down

Guest the plummer

Plus 1s

Clichy

Fab

adebayor

Rosicky

Hleb

Mainly because they are star peformers for a top champs league side and best/second best prem league side.

If they played like they do for barca they would defo get this rating

Lehmann will fall to 90' date=' he has only had 2 starts and 182 minutes in the Prem.

He might be lucky to get a 91 because he still starts for the German National Team, but I guess he will be moving soon.[/quote']

Cheers Tom, I might go for him after the rating changes. Rumour has it that he will move back to Germany in the winter.

Jens Lehmann 92-->91

2 Starts, 182 minutes, still Germany's no.1 so only goes down by one.

Manuel Almunia 87-->90

18 Starts, 1631 minutes, I would say 90 because 89 seems unfair for him if he plays first team football for one of the best four teams in England

Vito Mannone 70-->75

Got to play twice in the Championship although made a few sloppy mistakes, still needs an increase to the 75 region.

Gael Clichy 90-->91

20 Starts, 1796 minutes, started every EPL game, but hasn't played every minute, definitely needs an increase.

Armand Traore 80-->83

Played many times in the Carling Cup for the team and performs very well when has a chance. He should definitely get an increase to at least a 83 this time round.

Bakari Sagna 89-->90

19 Starts, 1627 minutes, best buy this year by Wenger.

Justin Hoyte 87-->85

No starts in the EPL yet, has to go down.

Kolo Toure 94-->95

20 Starts, 1813 minutes, 1 goal, 1 assist. He has played every single minute for Arsenal, must increase.

Aleksandr Hleb 91-->92

16 Starts, 1267 minutes, 2 goals

Francesc Fabregas 94-->95

16 Starts, 1430 minutes, 6 goals, 2 assists. Best player in the EPL this season so far along with Torres

Gilberto Silva 93-->91

5 Starts, 7 Subs, 538 minutes. Must go down, Flamini has taken Silva's spot

Mathieu Flamini 88-->90

17 Starts, 1528 minutes, 2 goals, 1 assist. More play time than Fabregas! Best player for Arsenal other than Fabregas

Theo Walcott 85-->87

Position change to F/W please. Plays in all cups game, has scored his first CL goal, also has 3 Starts and 8 Subs for Arsenal and 425 minutes

Eduardo 90-->89

6 Starts, 3 Subs, 455 minutes, 2 goals. Terrible stats!

Emmanuel Adebayor 89-->90

17 Starts, 1 Sub, 1509 minutes, 11 goals, 3 assists

Niklas Bendtner 85-->87

1 Start, 12 Subs, 243 minutes, 1 goal. Saved Arsena's a** against Tottenham at Emirates last week.

Thats good scouting but you can't just work on minutes and stats,theres more to it than that..

Imo these are totally wrong...

Eduardo 90-->89

6 Starts, 3 Subs, 455 minutes, 2 goals. Terrible stats!

Gilberto Silva 93-->91

5 Starts, 7 Subs, 538 minutes. Must go down, Flamini has taken Silva's spot

Justin Hoyte 87-->85

No starts in the EPL yet, has to go down.

Apart from then i'd agree with most of them..

Why shouldn't Eduardo, Gilberto Silva and Hoyte go down.

Hoyrte hasn't played for Arsenal since like May or something and clearly cannot deserve an 87. Why do you even back him up?

Eduardo has been very bad this season, he's scored like 5 goals the whole season and you expect him to hold on? I wouldn't think of that

Gilerto Silva must go down, maybe 91 is a bit harsh.

Anyways, I think the changes are pretty obvious. ;)

Why shouldn't Eduardo' date=' Gilberto Silva and Hoyte go down.

Hoyrte hasn't played for Arsenal since like May or something and clearly cannot deserve an 87. Why do you even back him up?

Eduardo has been very bad this season, he's scored like 5 goals the whole season and you expect him to hold on? I wouldn't think of that

Gilerto Silva must go down, maybe 91 is a bit harsh.

Anyways, I think the changes are pretty obvious. ;)[/quote']

Once again your wrong,

I meant to say Hoyte didn't deserve to go down by 2,86 is a lot fairer for a player who just hasn't had the opportunities..

Eduardo has scored 9 goals in all comps,in his FIRST Premier league season which I don't think you can disagree is good..Worthy of 90,clearly..

Gilberto should decrease by one not by two imo and thats what I meant,not that it was wrong to decrease him..

Eduardo has scored 9 goals in all comps' date='in his [b']FIRST[/b] Premier league season which I don't think you can disagree is good..Worthy of 90,clearly..

OK, I agree Hoyte and Gilberto Silva should go down by one, I still prefer two but I won't argue on that.

I don't think 2 goals in his first EPL season is good enough Danny, he is an excellent striker tbh but since joining Arsenal, he has not been scoring. I am talking about the EPL only you see because the Carling and FA Cup are easy cups so it's not hard to score a goal.

Just to give examples to back me up, here are a few players who have played very well this season and have just joined:

Fernando Torres

Blumer Elano

Martin Petrov

Andriy Voronin

Roque Santa Cruz

Alvaro Arbeloa (If you count it as his first season)

Many more...

You see, they have done very well in their first season, so why can't Eduardo?

You see' date=' they have done very well in their first season, so why can't Eduardo?[/quote']

You have to play to score Tom and Eduardo has been blooded very slowly by Arsene Wenger just like he has others in the past. Eduardo has looked class in cameo appearances. The other players you mention are starting week in and week out for their clubs so can hardly be compared to Eduardo's situation.

All in all I would say he has done enough in all football to maintain his 90 rating.

hmm quick question on Eboue, the lad is a very good player, has made 17 starts and 4 subs this season, only 4 appearances less than Sagna has, so why do some people think he will either de-crease or stay the same on 89? i know he has been playing out of position but hes still playing in the first team so is a rise to 90 out of the question???