Rejected transfer with external club

hayda938

This happened yesterday. I made an offer to swap my Fernández NACHO for (external) Leverkusen's Michal KADLEC. As I was able to complete the deal, the chairmen of both clubs were happy with the deal. But Leverkusen rejected the deal! Why?

My player:

Fernández NACHO. D(LC) 84

Value: 7,730,000

Leverkusen player:

Michal KADLEC. D(LC) 89

Value: 7,720,000

Response on news feed:

The deal involving Rochdale and Michal KADLEC of Leverkusen has been rejected.

Is this a bug? Thanks :)

Re: Rejected transfer with external club

The team is clearly unmanaged?

How can you be so sure of this Tony? :confused:

Clearly.

I am in a standard gameworld English Championship and this is a German team

This is also happening to me' date=' Ive had 2offers rejected from external clubs. Is this a new thing?[/quote']

I think its either a bug as i have seen it happen recently or the most likely outcome is the player has changed values.

Have you sold any other defenders or have Leverkusen sold any other defenders or have you both purchased any?

As this can affect both player values, try putting the deal through again im sure it will go through this time.

How can you be so sure of this Tony? :confused:

I think its either a bug as i have seen it happen recently or the most likely outcome is the player has changed values.

Have you sold any other defenders or have Leverkusen sold any other defenders or have you both purchased any?

As this can affect both player values' date=' try putting the deal through again im sure it will go through this time.[/quote']

No i was asking him IF the team was clearly unmanaged, meaning if he new for sure i wasn't stating it was.

Sorting it out with him via PM.

This has happened to me a few times recently. The player value goes up and thus making the offer too low wich in turn leads to it being rejected. At times, this is caused by player sales in either team or just by SM being random ...

SM have changed things around recently making it harder to do part-exchange deals with external clubs - you used to be able to easily swap a 77 rated player for an 82. It sounds like the Leverkusen chairman is valuing your player at considerably less than your chairman does therefore is refusing to swap an 89 for an 84 which is realistic I suppose as no human manager would probably do that deal (but annoying too when you're a smaller club trying to make your team better)

But the chairman valuations are shown in the offer when you click 'make offer'. So why would there be another chairman or manager valuation that we dont know about?

I can see the logic as to make P/E more difficult, but if you dont know what the external players valuation is or what the external club values my player at then then how can you ever P/E ?

Well they are trying to make it "more realistic" by cutting down on P/E - as in real life it probably accounts for 0.1% of all deals whereas in SM it's more 99.9%. Whether or not that's a good thing remains to be seen, as instead of making cash more valuable it'll just mean nobody does any deals ever...