Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

GC336 - Discussions,M/R's and Transfer news

Re: GC336 - Discussions,M/R's and Transfer news

The two 84 rated CBS Kevin Gomis (24) and Mathieu Peybernes (22) joins for a combined fee of just under 10 million! This puts an end to my defensive problem. Peybernes is a player with huge potential and I see him around an 89/90 rating within 2 seasons. Gomis is a very decent player that'll sniff around the 90 mark but ptobably rise to 89 and stay there. Either way ... Pleased!

CSKA%20Moscow.png

-Peybernes leaves on season-long loan-

After joining CSKA Moskva from Sochaux for a fee of 5-million ... CSKA today announced that they've accepted a loan-bid from Coventry City!

It is said that Peybernes have been guaranteed a starting spot and will lead the Coventry defence for the upcoming season!

CSKA officials wishes Peybernes the best of luck and hopes he'll return with even more experience next season!

mathieu-peybernes-ne-va-pas-chercher-a-couper-les-cheveux-en-quatre-ce-soir-dans-la-defense-sochalie.jpg

CSKA%20Moscow.png

-Opening game shocker makes Gaffer Bishop kill the entire team-

So, here I sit, feeling quite good about myself after a rather successful pre-season that saw Massimo Bruno score 10 goals (3 straight hattricks) and Luka Modric score 8 goals.

After such a promising pre-season, we travelled away to FC Krasnodar wich I and the team thought'd be a similar game to the last three we had .... but oh my we we're mistaken ... after scoring a combined 18 goals on 4 games, the dynamic duo left the opening game without a single goal (Modric did pick up an assist to Shaqiri's goal tho).

This in turn led me to take the old scarface in the bathroom approach and thus, the saw was brought forth ... (bloody whiny buggers).

Just imagine yourself, sitting there, with high hopes for a 5-goal win and an early-season lead ... instead you're pushed back and humiliated by some bollywood team ...

Elohim (Forum) earned a draw with CSKA Moskva against FC Krasnodar.

The match ended 1 - 1 between CSKA Moskva and FC Krasnodar in their Division 1 fixture.

Shaqiri scored the only goal for CSKA Moskva and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I mean WHO can watch that result ... and think ... well ... that's legit ... It's sickening .... that's what it is ... It's wrong ... and disgusting ... and BLRAEAHRHSAG!

Anyway ... onto brighter thigns .... Xerdan Shaqiri !

Xherdan-Shaqiri-als-Ninja-Turtle.jpg

Super Shaqiri scored the only goal and proved just why I gladly swapped him for Ahmed Musa and some coin! What did Ahmed Musa do you asked? Yeah he scored too ... But Shaqiri is the better player to have longterm imo, and I still can't believe Bayern paid Shaq + 7.8 million for the Nigerian bugger

:D

lhgy.jpg

As was seen hereI was clearly the better team .... and thus I should've won ... but no, the superb thingamajiggy that is the SM match engine once again proved that it was my very very best friend in the world -.-

I'm not too bothered tho! The season is a long one, and I'll win it eventually!

Lokomotiv-Moscow.png

Confidence is the key to success not cockiness says McEvoy!

After the words of CSKA Manager Elohim highly disappointed with his draw with FC Krasnodar McEvoy came out and said this to the press 'Confidence in your team is vital and no there should be no space for cockiness, I believe Elohim has gone by his friendly results and has hoped the results will carry him up on the table but we all know teams in friendlys are a lot easier than teams trying in the league, yes You've a strong team doesn't mean your not beatable and when Lokomotiv go or host CSKA prepared to be bet Elohim Lokomotiv have confidence we can beat any team and can become the strongest team in Moscow.

Lokomotiv came the outright winners against Ural with two very late goals Caicedo and Obinna in the 88th and 89th minute save the Moscow team embarrassment just like CSKA.

20110916_obinna.jpg

Obinna celebrates his winner.

Pinkman (Forum) steered Dynamo Moskva to victory against fierce rivals Zenit in the Derby of Two Captials.

Dynamo Moskva beat Zenit 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Voronin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bakkal and Kuranyi were also amongst the goalscorers

Unlucky Mr. Noisy :P

CSKA-Moscow.png

-CSKA Moskva Gaffer laughs off Lokomotiv Criticism-

Late last night, the CSKA manager was hugely criticized by his fellow Moskva manager Ciaran McEvoy ... McEvoy stated the following :

75ac6de2-3558-446e-836e-8228b5ae84da_500.png 'Confidence in your team is vital and no there should be no space for cockiness, I believe Elohim has gone by his friendly results and has hoped the results will carry him up on the table but we all know teams in friendlys are a lot easier than teams trying in the league, yes You've a strong team doesn't mean your not beatable and when Lokomotiv go or host CSKA prepared to be bet Elohim Lokomotiv have confidence we can beat any team and can become the strongest team in Moscow.

What can be seen from this right here is some sort of double moral ... at one point, what can be seen from this is that the Lokomotiv manager claims that Bishop's confidence in his team can be classed as cockiness whilst McEvoy himself declares his 'confidence' in beating CSKA and emerge the strongest Moskva team ... now this, this is what I call cockiness ... 'tis not Cockiness going into a game against FC Krasnodar thinking you'll win (as every manager with a half decent side should do just that) ... but what is cockiness is the fact that a wee bug seems to think he'll emerge the best team in Moskva ...

tumblr_lrdk2yxRZ61qcy0oe.gif

But we shall see, we meet on the 27th of July ... the clash of the Metropolis! BRING IT ON I SAY ... You'll be grinded into pathetic little pieces!

THE RIVALRY IS ON!

tumblr_lwc5vyhvAB1qcmteb.gif

Oh and since we now are 5 forumers in Russia (6 incase you count the one that dusn't post) ... I have decided to make a russian review after each game (kinda like the dutch one in 333) ... if people would want me to do it ofcourse?

Oh and since we now are 5 forumers in Russia (6 incase you count the one that dusn't post) ... I have decided to make a russian review after each game (kinda like the dutch one in 333) ... if people would want me to do it ofcourse?

Sounds good! You doing one for the turn just gone? :P

125px-SOGAZ-RFPL.png

-Game 1/30-

And so ... the very first game of the season came and went ... with 5 forumers in Russia (4 of wich are located in the capital of MOSKVA) ... it can only be pure GOLD! Out of the 5 managed teams ... only 2 managed to win and out of all 16 teams ... only 3 managed to win (omg right). Here's last nights results!

0o86.jpg

So, what do we have here? Yes, out of 5 forum managed teams, only 2 of them managed to win whilst 2 of them drew and 1 lost (giggles).

Dynamo and Lokomotiv were the only two forum managed teams to win last night and Dyanmo were the far more impressive team in beating rivals Zenit 4-1.

The annhialation started in the very first minute with a goal from Noboa followed up by a 2nd goal in the 2nd(!) minute by Kevin Kuranyi! Zenit got one back in the 67th minute to make it a bit more interesting but in the 69th it was curtain down and goodnight Zenit as Bakkal scored the gamewinning 3-1 goal ... Voronin added to the tally with a 4-1 in the 87th but the game was already won and Dynamo headed straight to the top spot!

Next ... we have Lokomotiv who were taken over by the wee Ciaran just before the fixtures were played (ish)!

He did not dissappoint! But then again ... he were up against the unmighty Ural (shiver in fear !!) But what's most interesting about this game is the fact that Lokomotiv only had 3 ... yeah you read it correctly ... 3 shots on goal! 100% in that area ... but if this is something that'll be done on a weekly basis ... we can all expect to see Lokomotiv down on 16th for the rest of the season! For now, pure luck lands them on 2nd ;)

So now then, if we go on to the teams that drew we are left with the other 2 Moskva teams. My own CSKA drew against a rather pathetic FC Krasnodar wich cost me several places in the table ... and it was also the cause for a complete outrage that saw me killing off a bag of crisps (lol, would've done that anyways).

Shaqiri scored in the 16th but we unfortunately let one in in the 30th minute wich were the reason to our opening game ending in a draw!

Spartak Moskva, under the guidance of the almighty Ninster also suffered a draw but against considerably stronger opposition in Rubin Kazan! 1-1 that game ended after goals from Kasaev and Kombarov respectively! Rubin Kazan and Kasaev opened the scoring in the 35th minute only to have Kombarov score a late equalizer in the 77th minute wich saw the game end in a draw (despite the fact that Ninster dominated much of the game!

a7qm.jpg

And so, here we have it! The highly infamous table ... as seen after the very first turn of Russia GC336!

What we can see is that us forumers are quite spread out ... ranging from 1st to last :P ... kudos lads :D

Tis a real shame to see one of the Moskva team outside the top 10 tho (It really isn't rofl).

In any case, it's atleast good to see forum domination early on!

-Team of the Turn-

Dinamo_Moscow-logo-718A2F8892-seeklogo.com.gif

Indeed! It's Dynamo Moskva! (who could've seen that one coming right?!) ... after beating their opponents 4-1 ... I can't really do anything other then putting them first now can I? .. no ... and with little more to add, a big congratulations to PinkMan and his Dynamo to be the first to win this award in GC336!

-Player of the Turn-

4652.jpg

(1)

After scoring 1 and assisting to another goal, Kuranyi was really undisputed to be awarded Player of the Turn ... and especially since he was flagged for offside after scoring his 2nd for the night (ref needs glasses).

He's the biggest reason behind Dynamo's big opening win and in turn also the reason why Dynamo now sits 1st of the leauge! He had some competition from teammate Kokorin ... but in the end ... Kuranyi edged it! ... Those two in partnership could prove a lethal combination this season!