Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

GC336 - Discussions,M/R's and Transfer news

Re: GC336 - Discussions,M/R's and Transfer news

125px-SOGAZ-RFPL.png

-Game 2/30-

We're now 2 games into the season and the results that are coming in are very mixed! Only PinkMan and his Dynamo managed to win 2 in a row and thus sits on the max 6 points after 2 played games! Well done mate! And tbh, it was quite an impressive win you had there! 6-1 ... nice!

7ic0.png

Only two of the forum managed teams managed to cash in on a win last turn. and those were Spartak and Dynamo! Well done lads!

My own CSKA and my rival Lokomotiv both drew against lesser opponents (see Ciaran .... Krasnodar ain't easy to beat!!! I experienced that first hand last game dude!

So, if we go on about the victorious teams firstly! Dynamo being the first team!

Dynamo went up against Tom! (are they actually called Tom???!? ... In Swedish Tom = empty :P)

Either way, they bloody smashed em with a 6-1 win! Voronin and Kuranyi with a brace each! (Kuranyi now has 3 goals and 2 assists in 2 games ... quite decent aye!) and they just absolutely demolished the opposition! 63% possession and 21 shots in total! Quite something!

If we continue onto Ninster and his Spartak we see that the very stable and solid team he's put together is performing exceptionally well! I wouldn't be surprised to see him being top 2 at the end of this season!

Luis Anderson opened the scoring in the 29th minute with an absolutely stunning FK! WONDERFUL GOAL!

Emenike added to the tally in the 59th minute after a splendid pass from Kombarov! And Ya Konan ended the goalscoring in the 82nd minute after a great cross from McGeady!

Spartak also won the possession with 60% and had 13 shots on goal! Overall a great great performance from Spartak!

And then we had 2 teams that drew! CSKA and Lokomotiv!

My own CSKA had the harder opponents in Rubin Kazan whilst Lokomotiv went up against surprise team FC Krasnodar!

My own game ended in a 1-1 draw after Vagner Love got his first for the season! Quite a surprising draw tbh as I only had 39% Possession ... but nevertheless ... very pleased with the draw as I was playing my 2nd string!

Lokomotiv on the other hand took on Krasnodar and they fought hard and fiercly and lost 3 points in the 75th minute when Krasnodar equalized!

hwi1.png

Here we can see that I'm falling behind quite badly (let's hope this turns around tonight! (haven't checked the results yet) HOWEVER! Moskva have all their teams in top 10 (boo) ... but the other three Moskau teams are all in top 5 ... and for this you suck! I hope all of you lose tonight so we see some cahnges to the table!

-Team of the Turn-

CSKA_Moscow.png

Yeah ... I know ... but what can you do really?! To be eligeble for the team of the turn award ... you either need to play against a managed team ... OR ... have all forum managed teams play against unmanaged teams

:P

-Player of the Turn-

35603.jpg

(1)

You might wonder how come Kuranyi doesen't get a 2nd in a row ... or why isn't Voronin here?! Well I'll tell you! ... Kokorin scored 1 goal and assisted to 3 ! ... wich means that out of 6 Dynamo goals ... Kokorin were involved in 4! So he's easily the Player of the Turn!

125px-SOGAZ-RFPL.png

-Game 3/30-

And so, game 3 came and went and it's immensly tight! A mere 2 points separate the 1st placed team (forum managed) from the 6th placed (forum managed) ... wich means that all 4 forum managed teams are within top 6! Quite decent this early on!

17y7.png

And here we have it lads! 3 pretty decent games! Mine was ofcourse the best one

;)

Nah, joke aside, I can easily see the 4 Moskau teams top 5 when the season has ended ... wich team that'll be behind CSKA only the future can tell tho ;)

Alrite, alrite! We'll start it all off with the Moskau derby! Lokomotiv vs. Dynamo!

A game that may have ended 1-1 .... but a game wich the stats tell a different story about!

Aleksandr Kokorin opens up the scoring in the 48th minute after a wicked pass from Hermann! 1-0! It lasted for the majority of the game ... But due to a late freekick in the 88th minute, wich was taken by Durica ... Taras Burlak was able to head it in and equalize and thus clinch a vital point for Lokomotiv!

But now, onto the stats! Lokomotiv may have won the total shots with their 19 shots on target aswell as their 12 shots on target against Dynamo's 5 ... but Dynamo controlled the ball with a massive 60% possession advantage ... and one can't help but ask ... what went wrong?

And after this, we continue on with my own CSKA and our absolute assassionation of Ural! 5-0 .... 5 bloody nil! Seydou Doumbia with 2 goals and an assist with 3 other goalscorers in Berezutsky,Shaqiri and Honda! 28 shots in total, 17 on goal and 55% in possession (not to mention I had 1 goal unrightly called off for offside-.-) but all in all, a bloody great game that made us climb in the table!

And finally, we have Spartak under the guidance of Ninster that went up the "ghost" that is FC Krasnodar (we've all had issues with Krasnodar, cept you Nin

:P ) ... and seeing as he went up against Krasnodar i was thinking (and hoping) that he'd experience the same troubles us others has ... but no ... 5-1 was the final score and they stay top after this.

McGeady,Emenike,Costa and Ya Konan with the goals and a massive domination in the stats area with 60% possession, 19 shots in total and 10 on target!

fvyo.png

From this, we can see that nothing really changed at the top, Dynamo and Spartak remain First and Second! Dynamo ahead only with +1 in the Goal Difference! (That'll change soon enough

;) ).

But the biggest change was that my own CSKA climbed from 10th to 4th (and hopefully we'll keep on climbing tonight). Lokomotiv continues to fall through the table and dropped from 4th to 6th (do keep up mate!).

-Team of the Turn-

Dinamo_Moscow-logo-718A2F8892-seeklogo.com.gif

Yep, gonna go with Dynamo this time ... they dominated the game and it was only due to a lucky freekick right at the end that they lost all 3 points last turn! Thus I'll happily give them the team of the turn award!

-Player of the Turn-

18842.jpg

(1)

It was an easy choice this turn! Kombarov lead the charge as Spartak beat Krasnodar 5-1. He did not assist 2 goals ... he assisted a massive 4 and thus being involved in all but 1 goal for Spartak, and for that, he is awarded with player of the turn award. He was hands down the best player last turn.

Spartak had a great start to the season and the front 2 of Emineke & Ya Konan have formed a deadly partnership which hopefully will keep on producing the goods.

Got Feyenoord in smfa shield tonight followed by Dynamo Moskva's visit to Luzhniki tomorrow.

Would love 2 wins

My apologies lads, I've had alot to do and alot going on RL aswell. Just didn't get around to making the review for the last turn. My deepest apologies once again!

I will continue to do them tho! An update will come later today! Again, I apologize for this!

My apologies lads' date=' I've had alot to do and alot going on RL aswell. Just didn't get around to making the review for the last turn. My deepest apologies once again!

I will continue to do them tho! An update will come later today! Again, I apologize for this![/center']

Hope everything is ok dude

Can add me to the Russian roster' date=' with the mighty FC Krasnodar :D[/quote']

Welcome aboard!

And don't forgot to add ZlookVulk to the line-up too, he's at Rubin but has very unfortunately been banned from the forum :eek::rolleyes:

Welcome aboard!

And don't forgot to add ZlookVulk to the line-up too' date=' he's at Rubin but has very unfortunately been banned from the forum :eek::rolleyes:[/font']

Think he said he'd be back in a month or so which was about two weeks ago :P

125px-SOGAZ-RFPL.png

-Game 6/30-

Yeah .... I know ... I've been away ... needed a break and for that I apologize :P

Right ... apparantly Mr.Spam is here and Krasnodar is now managed aswell :P ... will be a bigger review then ... containing 6 teams :P

u45.png

We start off with Lokomotiv Moskau! The worst Moskau team of them all in GC 336! And they were up against the wickedly named Tom! (I love this team's name .... It means empty

:D) ... and this Tom is the 2nd worst team in the entire setup ... AND ... Lokomotiv weren't even able to beat them :eek: Shame on you Ciaran! Lokomotiv took the lead in the 25th minute through Pavlyuchenko! His 3rd goal of the season! It wasn't to last tho as Tom equalized in the 39th minute and that was the final score! But what is even more amazing is the fact that Tom won the possession and corner stats ... showing what an extreme pressure they had on Lokomotiv ... again, shame on you Ciaran!

Onto my own CSKA's game against Anzhi ... the "heavyweights" on 2nd place!

And ... it was a major dissapointment as I lost the game 1-0 ... Lacina Traoré scored the only goal of the game in the 43rd minute ... JUST BEFORE HALFTIME! -.- We were completely outplayed by Anzhi and only had 40% possession throughout the game ... wich is a huge shame! And I can only hope that I can kill Tom tonight!

We continue on with Spartak Moskau ... wich I'm extremely impressed by! They've taken a terrible team (

;)) and turned them into title contenders!

But the game started very badly for Spartak when Rostov took the lead in the 3rd minute by a goal from Sheshukov! Spartak were quick to reply tho and Emenike equalized with his 9th(!!!:eek:!!!) of the season (wow you've got a golden nugget in Emenike there mate!! 9 goals in 6 games ... wowzers! Dider Ya Konan then added to the tally with a brace before Rostov scored a 3-2 goal ... Anderson then scored the winning goal in the 80th minute and thus won 3 vital points to Spartak at the top! 61% possession aswell wich is quite impressive!

We continue with Dynamo! A Dynamo team that took on Krylia Sovetov at home! and they did not dissapoint! a 2-1 win over Sovetov sees Dynamo remain 2nd best out of the Moskau teams (for now). But this game can only really be described as the game of late goals as all the goals came within 26 minutes of eachother late in the 2nd half!

Krylia started the goalscoring in the 54th minute before Kokorin scored the winning 2-1 goal in the 75th minute! Not really much more to add to this other then that Dynamo dominated the game!

FC KRASNODAR! One of the "newbies" in this thread! He took charge of the real surprise team and he steered them ... to ... a loss

But it was against Kuban after all, so not too shameful :P 2-0 loss against Kuban! But even tho it was a loss, Krasnodar hung in there and had a few chances! Better luck next time!

And then we have Mr.Spam and his Rubin Kazan wasn't impressive at all when they drew against a terrible Amkar side! But then again, Rubin fielded a worthless team! And Amkar scored with their only shot on goal (massive lol).

yvz6.png

Spartak remains top after 6 games ... kudos! Anzhi climbs to 2nd after beating me whilst Rubin drops to 4th ... Terek sits on 3rd and Dynamo is 5th!

At the bottom we've got Ural ... and just ahead is Tom! ... not really much more to add to this as I'm dying to see if I managed to win anywhere tonight :P

-Team of the Turn-

CSKA_Moscow.png

Sorry lads ... but to be awarded with this ... you need to face a managed team and do well

-Player of the Turn-

18842.jpg

(2)

With 3 assists in Spartak's 4-2 victory it's quite easy to see who was the mastermind behind this win! Kombarov proves once again that Spartak would be lost without him!

And for this achievment ... he has been awarded (for the 2nd time this season) with Player of the Turn!

125px-SOGAZ-RFPL.png

-Game 6/30-

Yeah .... I know ... I've been away ... needed a break and for that I apologize :P

Right ... apparantly Mr.Spam is here and Krasnodar is now managed aswell :P ... will be a bigger review then ... containing 6 teams :P

u45.png

We start off with Lokomotiv Moskau! The worst Moskau team of them all in GC 336! And they were up against the wickedly named Tom! (I love this team's name .... It means empty

:D) ... and this Tom is the 2nd worst team in the entire setup ... AND ... Lokomotiv weren't even able to beat them :eek: Shame on you Ciaran! Lokomotiv took the lead in the 25th minute through Pavlyuchenko! His 3rd goal of the season! It wasn't to last tho as Tom equalized in the 39th minute and that was the final score! But what is even more amazing is the fact that Tom won the possession and corner stats ... showing what an extreme pressure they had on Lokomotiv ... again' date=' shame on you Ciaran![/center']

Onto my own CSKA's game against Anzhi ... the "heavyweights" on 2nd place!

And ... it was a major dissapointment as I lost the game 1-0 ... Lacina Traoré scored the only goal of the game in the 43rd minute ... JUST BEFORE HALFTIME! -.- We were completely outplayed by Anzhi and only had 40% possession throughout the game ... wich is a huge shame! And I can only hope that I can kill Tom tonight!

We continue on with Spartak Moskau ... wich I'm extremely impressed by! They've taken a terrible team (;)) and turned them into title contenders!

But the game started very badly for Spartak when Rostov took the lead in the 3rd minute by a goal from Sheshukov! Spartak were quick to reply tho and Emenike equalized with his 9th(!!!:eek:!!!) of the season (wow you've got a golden nugget in Emenike there mate!! 9 goals in 6 games ... wowzers! Dider Ya Konan then added to the tally with a brace before Rostov scored a 3-2 goal ... Anderson then scored the winning goal in the 80th minute and thus won 3 vital points to Spartak at the top! 61% possession aswell wich is quite impressive!

We continue with Dynamo! A Dynamo team that took on Krylia Sovetov at home! and they did not dissapoint! a 2-1 win over Sovetov sees Dynamo remain 2nd best out of the Moskau teams (for now). But this game can only really be described as the game of late goals as all the goals came within 26 minutes of eachother late in the 2nd half!

Krylia started the goalscoring in the 54th minute before Kokorin scored the winning 2-1 goal in the 75th minute! Not really much more to add to this other then that Dynamo dominated the game!

FC KRASNODAR! One of the "newbies" in this thread! He took charge of the real surprise team and he steered them ... to ... a loss :P

But it was against Kuban after all, so not too shameful :P 2-0 loss against Kuban! But even tho it was a loss, Krasnodar hung in there and had a few chances! Better luck next time!

And then we have Mr.Spam and his Rubin Kazan wasn't impressive at all when they drew against a terrible Amkar side! But then again, Rubin fielded a worthless team! And Amkar scored with their only shot on goal (massive lol).

Spartak remains top after 6 games ... kudos! Anzhi climbs to 2nd after beating me whilst Rubin drops to 4th ... Terek sits on 3rd and Dynamo is 5th!

At the bottom we've got Ural ... and just ahead is Tom! ... not really much more to add to this as I'm dying to see if I managed to win anywhere tonight :P

-Team of the Turn-

CSKA_Moscow.png

Sorry lads ... but to be awarded with this ... you need to face a managed team and do well :P

-Player of the Turn-

18842.jpg

(2)

With 3 assists in Spartak's 4-2 victory it's quite easy to see who was the mastermind behind this win! Kombarov proves once again that Spartak would be lost without him!

And for this achievment ... he has been awarded (for the 2nd time this season) with Player of the Turn!

The week I smashed Dynamo I was team of the week :P